Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 301 of 2213 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 351 401 801 1301 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 33194
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28694

    A1 talent

    I can't remember. I feel like I saw this one talked about before. Is she legitimate? Worth a visit? Thanks for info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...a/396274473784

  2. #28693
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Go see your fav provider. Ask for permission to record session. Record session with a VR camera. Put on VR goggles and fuck her for free as many times as you like. Is that how it works?
    Actually, that's exactly how it already happened. I blocked out the provider in the screen grab of the video to protect her privacy, but a few well established gentlemen will recognize this bedroom of a highly in demand provider. (For those that do know, you can confirm her authenticity, but please do not mention the provider's name.) This screengrab was from the first 3 seconds of the video, and I was still behind the camera checking settings while the provider was kneeling on the bed.

    When viewed in a normal screen, you see the left and right images side by side. In a VR headset, spatial information is translated so you can move your head and look around, which different video feeds is shown to each eye, giving a true 3 D experience.

    I may not actually fuck her anytime I want for real. But I can relive the experience anytime I want, in true VR "Just like I was there" fashion.

    In my opinion, the money I spent on the VR gear was money better spent than paying for some of the experiences a lot of you seem to be having. Quality Over Quantity.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails snap3.jpg‎  

  3. #28692

    Vr

    Go see your fav provider. Ask for permission to record session. Record session with a VR camera. Put on VR goggles and fuck her for free as many times as you like. Is that how it works?

  4. #28691
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by EliMovieBuff  [View Original Post]
    Or you could get the real thing and forget about headsets.
    I bought the Oculus when I had mongering money, but no providers who piqued my interest. Luckily, I don't have to pick one or the other. I have an Oculus, and I have the ability to see a provider in the flesh. Just because I have a car doesn't mean I don't take walks. I like having options.

    Sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I don't. Buh dum puh!

  5. #28690
    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    If you have an Oculus VR headset, look for the VR scene with Stacy Cruz. VR porn is crazy! Most are POV, but some take on a BTS format, and it looks like you're part of the crew watching the filming.
    Or you could get the real thing and forget about headsets.

  6. #28689
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    One of my favorite Czech porn stars.

    BAM.
    She's fake. Met her at AVN last year. Was one of the few fans that cared enough that she was there. We talked got a picture taken with her and all that. Afterwards tried messaging her on her very expensive Onlyfans. Never even a hello!

  7. #28688

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by MtHaman  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone else confirm if this is legit? You know what they say, too good to be true.
    They're two different girls in the post.

  8. #28687

    The golden rule about deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by MtHaman  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone else confirm if this is legit? You know what they say, too good to be true.
    OK you look new so I'm going to let this one slide. Never ever ever give a deposit in any way shape, form or fashion I don't care who it is and until you trust that provider, heart and soul and I'm talking see them once a week for two or three years. Never give money upfront and then when you do get ready for a cash and dash just everything about this ad screams scam.

  9. #28686

    BRW. Her Onlyfans page is pretty fn hot

    Quote Originally Posted by MtHaman  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone else confirm if this is legit? You know what they say, too good to be true.
    BTW her onlyfans page is very hot!

  10. #28685

    So what's the verdict here?

    Can anyone else confirm if this is legit? You know what they say, too good to be true.

  11. #28684
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    One of my favorite Czech porn stars.

    BAM.
    If you have an Oculus VR headset, look for the VR scene with Stacy Cruz. VR porn is crazy! Most are POV, but some take on a BTS format, and it looks like you're part of the crew watching the filming.

  12. #28683
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Stacy Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by EliMovieBuff  [View Original Post]
    I think Prague has the absolute prettiest women. Their always gorgeous and when it comes to porn they don't get too much control over the business just because they look good. My all time favorite was Jane Darling.
    One of my favorite Czech porn stars.

    BAM.

  13. #28682
    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    There was a child in the room and you stayed?
    Pounding out a chic with her kid next to the bed. Damn. I know we are cold in this business but at least have a little bit of soul left in you my guy. You should have left when you saw the kid. That is weird as fuck even in this hobby.

  14. #28681
    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    I was in Budapest, Hungary, and Prague in the Czech Republic. Every single girl on the escort sites would be suspected of being TGTBT, but they were real. I was with a provider in Hungary who I would have sworn was Aletta Ocean (look her up). In Prague, I connected with a girl that had the lithe body of Maria Sharapova and an absolutely beautiful face.

    They have ruined my appetite for the local talent.
    I think Prague has the absolute prettiest women. Their always gorgeous and when it comes to porn they don't get too much control over the business just because they look good. My all time favorite was Jane Darling.

  15. #28680
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113

    Prague

    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    I was in Budapest, Hungary, and Prague in the Czech Republic. Every single girl on the escort sites would be suspected of being TGTBT, but they were real. I was with a provider in Hungary who I would have sworn was Aletta Ocean (look her up). In Prague, I connected with a girl that had the lithe body of Maria Sharapova and an absolutely beautiful face.

    They have ruined my appetite for the local talent.
    Prague is the real deal had a lot of fun there last year.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape