Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 32174
-
01-31-24 16:27 #26324Senior Member

Posts: 976I just showed up
I left Kiko at DFT and went straight to 8300.
Originally Posted by Condone
[View Original Post]
Grace actually brought two others in the room. And mid way through the doorbell rang.
So if yuu where at 8300 on Monday around 830 - 9 and on the forum report back!
But have read of clients calling to get the lined up in advance but suggest you be close by.
Never know whom they have walking up the stairs.
-
01-31-24 16:25 #26323Senior Member

Posts: 418Mega Tits May is gone now so early from 998
I didn't care for Angie too much. She try to act to young and just over the top for me. May with those mega boobs, I believe she was taking customer from all the rest of them. Just my thought. Now, their roster is ADA. LUCY - AMY. If May pops up somewhere gents. PM and let me know. She took direction very well and seeing that I am boob lover. I was wearing her out each day.
Originally Posted by Ashoka
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 16:23 #26322Senior Member

Posts: 976Definitely point me in the direction
Of a middle aged spa Asian giving up 30 min CBJ with ball sucking and tongue shafting.
Originally Posted by SteelCities
[View Original Post]
I'm all ears and cudos if BBBJ. And I've had told BBBJ form Tara to Jasmine on rt 1 as well Kim the ass eater.
Thanks in advance.
-
01-31-24 15:08 #26321Senior Member

Posts: 738300 Grace
Saw reviews that were intriguing and some that implied the other reviews were AI generated. TOFTT and saw Grace. As described, cute (ish) with a great attitude. Disagree with the mouth comment in the last review but it was a fun TS, good massage and straight to business with no discussion of the tip. Energetic and fun, will try again.
-
01-31-24 14:41 #26320Senior Member

Posts: 167What the hell
I didn't notice there were 3 numbers so I accidentally texted the 4060 number and made an appointment with "Nina" at the Falls Church location. The "Nina" I met was definitely not as described. 30-40 with hideous belly fat and a terrible handshake. This business seems super shady. It is very strange there are 3 numbers. Is there 1 owner or 3?
Originally Posted by YoyoSpa
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 14:33 #26319Senior Member

Posts: 65I got woody.
Nice to see very positive review. Hopefully it continues. BTW, is it going to be ok if I ask line-up?
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 13:33 #26318Senior Member

Posts: 29Disappointing visit to Herndon C&C
I was bored yesterday and decided to try an AMP I'd never been to. I would've much preferred visiting one of the Thai independents, none are in the Dulles area (that I know of). I hadn't been to C&C yet so I decided to check it out. MMS answered the door and I was worried she was going to be my MT for the day, but she assured me that a pretty young woman would be the one giving the massage. She asked if I wanted table shower and I said sure, .8 house fee. The MT was, shocker, not pretty or young, but I was hoping for slightly better than I pulled. But I was already in my birthday suit having handed over the HF.
TS was lackluster, both in terms of actually cleaning as well as anything fun. Massage was erratic, but hard pressure. Honestly not the worst I'd gotten, but nowhere near the best. On flip, chose the standard NOVA but apparently more is on the menu. Tried for. 6, hard countered with. 8 that seemed like there would be no budging. Definitely won't be going back, but it was worth checking out.
-
01-31-24 11:47 #26317Senior Member

Posts: 153Body soul location in Vienna
Thanks Brother. I'll be sure to avoid that one.
Originally Posted by Amsterdam2022
[View Original Post]
Body soul is listed on rubmaps Vienna:
https://www.rubmaps.ch/vienna-massage-parlors-va
Her base rate is higher than an AMP, but her massage quality is top notch and it's always great to see her. It's DIY for the first time. She warms up after the first couple of times.
-
01-31-24 09:27 #26316Regular Member

Posts: 20Excellence massage
Hello Gents.
Had a dream that I stopped by this place and ventured inside. House fee $. 40 which led me to believe this was going to go bad or very bad. Got there meet the masseuse in her 40's. Since it was my first time dreaming there I asked for the 30 minutes and massage room we went. Now is was the only good part as it was pretty good massage for that price. During the flip she pointed at the johnny and. 80 for CIM. Was able to use it as a plunger so take it what it worth.
Affordable but only if your desperate.
As always gents, Play Safe and Be Smart.
-
01-31-24 00:05 #26315Senior Member

Posts: 129998
Agree 1000% - in my early days I frequented cAMPs because they were the only option and even my regulars with whom I had strong personal connections could pull this type of thing. A bird in the hand, right. But I was young and unattached with a 30-minute refractory period and no need to time taking blue pills so it was no big deal to try someone else or come back if they double booked. Now I prefer a lineup of regulars who honor appointments and give a good massage with a full menu which in NoVa means kAMPs and older ladies. Which I'm fine with. I do miss the younger more energetic Chinese stock I used to have access to though.
Anyway- the manager texted me after I left, apologized and offered a free appointment if I came back. Have to give them credit, pretty unusual for a cAMP.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 23:34 #26314Senior Member

Posts: 66Vienna. Maple / Panera bread.
BTW where's the body and soul location in Vienna. Located. Suite 7 ?
Originally Posted by SteveSmithAbq
[View Original Post]
Was looking everywhere on Maple ave. For Jenny. Music school and Densit only.
-
01-30-24 23:30 #26313Senior Member

Posts: 66AMPlified enough
I experienced so much crap in Chinese AMPs. Not going to Korean as they refuse massage only in many places.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
1. Allow you to remove your underwear but stay away from touching your inner parts as much as possible.
2. Put lotion over your main organ and later you get a skin irritation.
3. Negotiating the tip during your enjoyment and relaxation.
4. Massaging with one hand and texting / talking over the phone with the other hand.
P. s sorry for my Dutch English.
-
01-30-24 17:37 #26312Senior Member

Posts: 812Massage by feet?
No real licensed masseuse would ever walk on your back, it is bs and not sure why anyone would allow that. Am glad you will put a stop to that bs in the future.
Originally Posted by Amsterdam2022
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 17:23 #26311Senior Member

Posts: 443Slim shady please stand up
Seems you posted same review on two threads here using two different accounts, both based in Cali. What gives, enquiring minds want to know? Shady AF!
Originally Posted by PoonLick
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 12:09 #26310Senior Member

Posts: 28Crystal at Yam's Chantilly
Enjoyed a great sesh with Crystal an all natural Asian with huge tits. Nuru body to body, BBBJ and cfs was on the menu. She is a really nice soft spoken girl next door type with big natural DD's. I squeezed and felt no bags in there, and no scars those tits are the real deal. Her pussy was nice and tight I pounded her till the cows came home.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/69287869












Reply With Quote




