Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 152 of 888 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 202 252 652 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11047

    Naughty Natasha

    I'm trying to get more info on Naughty Natasha but the review she has on her had doesn't actually show up on the board. Maybe I'm missing something, but can anyone provide some details on her?

    DATY friendly?

    BBBJ?

    Better description of location?

    Rates?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/184425673780

  2. #11046
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanzBack  [View Original Post]
    I've offered a significant amount and was told she doesn't offer. Has never offered it and will never offer it. The attitude of who cares is part of the reason Greenville is the cesspool it is. Keep up the attitude and watch it continue to get worse.
    I could somewhat understand your concern if you were referring to a UTR but for you to say that she's never offered it is ludicrous.

    In all actuality, it's the WK's and hoarders that are making it a cesspool.

  3. #11045

    Finally

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/150605344909

    So I have tried multiple times to visit her. Finally last night I did. Already thinking about a return trip.

  4. #11044
    I am a troll, ignore me


    Posts: 126

    Safe as well as sensational

    Pictures 100% accurate. Great attitude with a wonderful GFE experience. No demons, drugs or dirt bags! https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/791826983554.

  5. #11043
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Did they bring snacks?
    🤣129315; no, sadly they did not. I called the number and he answered, I asked him where the f he was and called him a few names in Spanish. He hung up, I've called 3 more times but he hasn't answered 😆.

  6. #11042
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarris109  [View Original Post]
    What texting app do you recommend?
    I use two, text now and text me. Both let you make calls for free with that number.

  7. #11041

    New girl

    If anyone was wondering, this girl is real. The first three are her, the next three are her homegirl. I don't know how good or bad her service is, this is the first time she is posting, to my knowledge. And I cannot see her atm. So if anyone wants to take one for the team.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/178624924572

  8. #11040
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer77  [View Original Post]
    She is an affordable option and does offer cim / cip for a up charge of course.

    Normally she is not GFE but for a up charge I'm sure she would be.

    PL.
    Its not on her menu so when a proivder offers / accepts your offer its probably because she trusts you and you've been through a few times. Let the people who want those off the menu items earn it. Jenns a cool girl but she's super paranoid so when newbies call and ask for those services it probably freaks her out. Should probably stop offering that info on here for everyone's benefit.

  9. #11039

    Texting app

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarris109  [View Original Post]
    What texting app do you recommend?
    Text Free.

  10. #11038
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    Yet she continues to do it. Who cares!
    I've offered a significant amount and was told she doesn't offer. Has never offered it and will never offer it. The attitude of who cares is part of the reason Greenville is the cesspool it is. Keep up the attitude and watch it continue to get worse.

  11. #11037
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    Did they bring snacks?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutiny33  [View Original Post]
    Slight update, he sent me this short video telling me since I want to laugh like this is some joke they're on their way to my location now and I better be there or else 🤣 dude in the back was waving a gun around.

  12. #11036
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I haven't received any videos but I've been sent pictures of dismembered bodies. They don't like my response because they call me and I tell it to their face. Things like this is why I use a texting app.

    We all need to stay safe.
    What texting app do you recommend?

  13. #11035
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanzBack  [View Original Post]
    You know she reads this site.

    She gets upset when people call asking about cip when she says it's something she doesn't offer.
    Yet she continues to do it. Who cares!

  14. #11034

    Lollipop

    Is she gone? I have her number, but I don't want to bother her for a dream if she isn't in the area or taking appointments anymore.

  15. #11033

    I've had a similar experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutiny33  [View Original Post]
    I mean the kind that gives you a phone number so you don't have to use your real number and could also tie into when they want photo verification and whatnot. I replied to a lot of ads last night from a few different sites. I have no idea which ad or site brought this about but received these texts not long ago.

    Stay safe everybody.
    I haven't received any videos but I've been sent pictures of dismembered bodies. They don't like my response because they call me and I tell it to their face. Things like this is why I use a texting app.

    We all need to stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape