Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 358 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 408 458 858 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 18434
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13079
    Some of these link are to your inbox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Here are some that I never followed up with because got too busy or ones that may interest other but not for me.

    Messaged me and wants to grab drinks. Too thick for me. Pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-0d6a1b0ff746

    Will do anything for money is her tag line. Never responded to her message. Not into black chicks at the moment.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-7bb31bdbc653

    Wants $700. DTF but didn't discuss details.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-a4d56ddb90fa

    Too far. Gave me her number. Didn't discuss details.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-5b6559304717

    She's fat. Blocked her.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-7aa200ac3689

    Seems like a pro.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...f-1989f7e85177

    Wants $1 k. No thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-cecc14d620b2

    Visiting town soon. I think a pro.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-a1158d9a6262

    Willing to meet up. Doesn't want to discuss details.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-afb85f79f5ab

    Wants $800. DTF. Didn't discuss details.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-f0ee1c2724fa

    Wants $1 k. Met her long time ago when her rates were a lot less. Everything covered. Looks like the pic.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-64a65e40f45f

    Ignored her. DTF. I think pro.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-60fe655592ca

    $400. DTF. Too thick for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...a-fd30e1cd7bbe

    Wants to grab dinner. No.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-714b66b35583

    Was out of the country. Never responded to her message. Seems real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-7c35ded00276

    Chatted a bit. Never pulled the plug. Think she might of been reviewed before.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-92ed5b4282a2

    Wanted to meet right away. Think pro. Never did. Didn't discuss price.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-e6f51807616a

    $500 DTF. Messaged me back when I left town.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...a-202ca73456ea

    Many more I'll post at a different time.

  2. #13078
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Here are some that I never followed up with because got too busy or ones that may interest other but not for me.

    Messaged me and wants to grab drinks. Too thick for me. Pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-0d6a1b0ff746

    Will do anything for money is her tag line. Never responded to her message. Not into black chicks at the moment.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-7bb31bdbc653

    Wants $700. DTF but didn't discuss details.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-a4d56ddb90fa

    Too far. Gave me her number. Didn't discuss details.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-5b6559304717

    She's fat. Blocked her.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-7aa200ac3689

    Seems like a pro.
    Half of these are links to your fucking inbox dude.

  3. #13077
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Here are some that I never followed up with because got too busy or ones that may interest other but not for me.

    Messaged me and wants to grab drinks. Too thick for me. Pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-0d6a1b0ff746

    Will do anything for money is her tag line. Never responded to her message. Not into black chicks at the moment.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-7bb31bdbc653

    Wants $700. DTF but didn't discuss details.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-a4d56ddb90fa

    Too far. Gave me her number. Didn't discuss details.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-5b6559304717

    She's fat. Blocked her.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-7aa200ac3689

    Seems like a pro...
    Some of these lead to your inbox.

  4. #13076
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Info

    Here are some that I never followed up with because got too busy or ones that may interest other but not for me.

    Messaged me and wants to grab drinks. Too thick for me. Pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-0d6a1b0ff746

    Will do anything for money is her tag line. Never responded to her message. Not into black chicks at the moment.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-7bb31bdbc653

    Wants $700. DTF but didn't discuss details.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-a4d56ddb90fa

    Too far. Gave me her number. Didn't discuss details.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-5b6559304717

    She's fat. Blocked her.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-7aa200ac3689

    Seems like a pro.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...f-1989f7e85177

    Wants $1 k. No thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-cecc14d620b2

    Visiting town soon. I think a pro.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-a1158d9a6262

    Willing to meet up. Doesn't want to discuss details.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-afb85f79f5ab

    Wants $800. DTF. Didn't discuss details.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-f0ee1c2724fa

    Wants $1 k. Met her long time ago when her rates were a lot less. Everything covered. Looks like the pic.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-64a65e40f45f

    Ignored her. DTF. I think pro.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-60fe655592ca

    $400. DTF. Too thick for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...a-fd30e1cd7bbe

    Wants to grab dinner. No.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-714b66b35583

    Was out of the country. Never responded to her message. Seems real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-7c35ded00276

    Chatted a bit. Never pulled the plug. Think she might of been reviewed before.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-92ed5b4282a2

    Wanted to meet right away. Think pro. Never did. Didn't discuss price.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-e6f51807616a

    $500 DTF. Messaged me back when I left town.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...a-202ca73456ea

    Many more I'll post at a different time.

  5. #13075
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    She wanted $1 k without discussing any details. Pass.
    LOL! She's crazy I wouldn't bang her for 300. I saw her verification video on sdm she's a fob and totally average.

  6. #13074
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkayz  [View Original Post]
    I have messaged Aiko several times, but she never replies. She favorited me back and gave me access to her private pictures, but not a single other message.
    She wanted $1 k without discussing any details. Pass.

  7. #13073
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkayz  [View Original Post]
    I have messaged Aiko several times, but she never replies. She favorited me back and gave me access to her private pictures, but not a single other message.
    Aiko takes a while to respond but she did message me back. I recall a few others mentioning a while back that she was dtf 300 long ago. Now she's upped her rate to 500. But I ended up passing after seeing her no makeup selfie pic when we moved over to text as I didn't find her attractive enough. This was like 3 months ago.

  8. #13072
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Actually, she's meh. She has a good Insta since her style is on point.
    This fuckin guy.

  9. #13071
    Senior Member


    Posts: 327
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you mongers had any experience with any of these SBs?

    Aik0.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-b743e4a5fd3a
    I have messaged Aiko several times, but she never replies. She favorited me back and gave me access to her private pictures, but not a single other message.

  10. #13070

    Azucar444

    Any of you mongers got the details on this one? I feel that she's been reviewed on here before but I couldn't find anything.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-a20aed298c1c

  11. #13069

  12. #13068
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Yep. https://www.instagram.com/its_yiling/. No one, and I mean no one would toss this one back at $500, bb everything, on time and aims to please. GTFOH!
    Actually, she's meh. She has a good Insta since her style is on point.

    The Arab Russian girl blows her away and she was for 400- I posted about her. She's out in Bmore.

    However, this influencer is on seeking. I chatted with her and she wanted to meet in NYC. I don't know the danger I'd assume it would be a lot.

  13. #13067

    All that glitters is not gold

    Quote Originally Posted by DWinthrop  [View Original Post]
    You don't think he's dashing and cool?
    Ofcourse he is dashing and cool. But thinks that the anorexic stick like figure he likes is what everyone should like. Because his idea is The gold standard and I always thought there is a reason why USASG has categorized everything by location. Cities and states is for a reason. But yeah he is dashing and cool.

  14. #13066

    Imo

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarr  [View Original Post]
    Bro, you failed on so many layers. T'Was an expensive lesson. Based on outcome you should only be short gas money and an hour wasted.

    Never prepay the hotel.

    Never pay full price just to meet.

    Never pay before intimacy.

    Never move from public settings to private without agreement on details.

    I usually propose we meet in public with the promise of 40 or 50 for her time and gas. That has prevented ghosting and no shows, and I've yet to actually pay 50 ans leave since we usually agree to go to the FC for full price right then and there.
    I personally think paying to meet is a major fail. She needs to offer up or time or body. Something.

  15. #13065
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarr  [View Original Post]
    Just threatened to upload my pic and profile to some "are we dating the same guy" site or forum. Some people, I tell ya.


    Edit: now I need to be verified. These hoes be mad
    Just looked this up.

    Are We Dating The Same Guy?, also shortened as AWDTSG is a series of over 200 individual Facebook groups where women share red flags about individual men and check that he is not dating another person. The groups have over 3. 5 million members as of January 2024.

    Maybe that's why she went silent on me. Need to change my profile name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape