Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 289 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 339 389 789 1289 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 24059
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19739
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaMike1972  [View Original Post]
    She's a flake, and I never said she deliberated wasted anyone's time. I'm not so wrapped up in her that I can't find someone else simply stating a fact. She's a flake. I'm not annoyed, I simply don't care but doesn't take a genius to look back and see this is her MO and I think many of her reviews are shills. And how can you get on someones nerves when they simply never respond to a simple "are you available" question on text or the like? It's not like people have a long, drawn out conversation with them. They provide a service and someone pays them. If they won't provide it, someone else will. I have no interest in creating a relationship with an escort nor do I want to be a regular and most don't either. If she will only respond to regulars, that's fine, then don't put up ads and then ignore people or worse, answer and then ghost them. Most people get pissed when their time is wasted whether they be escort or client.
    I've been following the responses and accusations in regards to Michelle, but you've totally missed the mark about her and provides in general and not so. They are women with emotions and experiences. You have no idea what they've been through or what they experience with hundreds of you avail, what's up, you tight or do this and that. Yes, there are GPS, greedy, thieves, and don't cares out there. However, they are not your puppet or your on demand and beck and call machine. Sometimes, you got to swoon the good ones and give then some respect they are doing what they do out of need and not what. Just because you got bank doesn't imply they'll be in their knees for you cause they got so many peeps always wanting to snatch that candy. I've had great experiences with Michelle and it's because I listen to her and treat her like a friends with benefits. Bank isn't all that. You got to have some panache, hygienic, offer something else all the others don't, etc. It's a relationship, where you are relating and not just something you put into a slot machine and game on. I've had good and bad with many providers and I've learned from my mistakes and look inwards with the first approach is treating it like you're setting up a first date. If you just want to Liz Phair f and run experience just go for a street one.

  2. #19738

    Flake

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    I've talked to some members of this board and others and I will say that they even annoy ME when they are talking to me about a post I put up. So I know they get on these girls nerves too. When I talked to Michelle yesterday I asked her why she doesn't answer and sometimes flake and she told me the when it happens she either is tired, or she gets some weird vibe from the guys. And she's not the only one who I talked to while I'm getting dressed (after the deed is done) and have got the same type of response. I know it's girls out there who flake, basically they all do it, even to their regulars, I admit. But I'm not going to sit and act like she is deliberately wasting folks time.

    Also, I know that not everybody is an asshole, but if you can't understand that these girls literally get 300+ calls and texts a day, where only 10% (max) are actually legit and ready to meet within the hour, and don't ask excessive questions, then yeah. You're an asshole.
    She's a flake, and I never said she deliberated wasted anyone's time. I'm not so wrapped up in her that I can't find someone else simply stating a fact. She's a flake. I'm not annoyed, I simply don't care but doesn't take a genius to look back and see this is her MO and I think many of her reviews are shills. And how can you get on someones nerves when they simply never respond to a simple "are you available" question on text or the like? It's not like people have a long, drawn out conversation with them. They provide a service and someone pays them. If they won't provide it, someone else will. I have no interest in creating a relationship with an escort nor do I want to be a regular and most don't either. If she will only respond to regulars, that's fine, then don't put up ads and then ignore people or worse, answer and then ghost them. Most people get pissed when their time is wasted whether they be escort or client.

  3. #19737

    Well here's the thing

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaMike1972  [View Original Post]
    Don't really care to mess with her. Others have issues as well so it's not just one client. Glad you are lucky but most don't have time to deal with flakes.

    Curious why you would instantly blame the client for doing anything. Not everyone is an asshole.
    I've talked to some members of this board and others and I will say that they even annoy ME when they are talking to me about a post I put up. So I know they get on these girls nerves too. When I talked to Michelle yesterday I asked her why she doesn't answer and sometimes flake and she told me the when it happens she either is tired, or she gets some weird vibe from the guys. And she's not the only one who I talked to while I'm getting dressed (after the deed is done) and have got the same type of response. I know it's girls out there who flake, basically they all do it, even to their regulars, I admit. But I'm not going to sit and act like she is deliberately wasting folks time.

    Also, I know that not everybody is an asshole, but if you can't understand that these girls literally get 300+ calls and texts a day, where only 10% (max) are actually legit and ready to meet within the hour, and don't ask excessive questions, then yeah. You're an asshole.

  4. #19736

    Another blackmail post

    This one is part of the blackmail scheme:

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/6019049.htm

    Sets up appointment, asks for pic, then threatens to extort you. Never send info.

  5. #19735

    Tina vs Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by Meto99  [View Original Post]
    How is Tina's appearance compared to cherry? I think cherrys face is just ok, but she got a cute body frame. If Tina is older and flabbier, I don't know if better performance can really make it up.
    I think Tina doesn't look bad for ACS ladies, a bit older and thicker than Cherry, but not fat or flabby. Some are turned off by her tit tattoos that camouflage bad enhancement scars, but I'm used to that by now. Cherry looks a lot better, but Tina is more enthusiastic. If looks are very important to you go with Cherry. I'm old enough that performance trumps looks, so overall I go with Tina. I avoid Lily who doesn't score in either looks or performance.

  6. #19734

    Not known for her looks

    Quote Originally Posted by Meto99  [View Original Post]
    How is Tina's appearance compared to cherry? I think cherrys face is just ok, but she got a cute body frame. If Tina is older and flabbier, I don't know if better performance can really make it up.
    Tina is not known for her looks but she is not ugly or fat. She is a porn star though.

    If you are on the fence just save uo 130 and text for an appointment. When she opens the door if you don't like what you see just politely decline and text back asking for a different girl. If you stay be prepared get fucked in every way possible (except anal).

  7. #19733

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Meto99  [View Original Post]
    How is Tina's appearance compared to cherry? I think cherrys face is just ok, but she got a cute body frame. If Tina is older and flabbier, I don't know if better performance can really make it up.
    I would like to know her looks as well. If she older I'd stick with the latinas, usually smoking.

  8. #19732

    Sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Well I don't know what yall are doing or saying (or not saying) but she treats her regulars well. I just saw her an earlier today and had a BLAST! Always have a great time with her. She's such as sexpot! And she squirted a few times too. She lost a little weight too so shes got that toned milf body that I love.
    Don't really care to mess with her. Others have issues as well so it's not just one client. Glad you are lucky but most don't have time to deal with flakes.

    Curious why you would instantly blame the client for doing anything. Not everyone is an asshole.

  9. #19731

    Tina and cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeName3  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tina today. I was a bit hesitant knowing she has a big following and just returned. Expected her to be taking more loads than a laundrymat but called and the handler said not busy, cum now.

    Arrived at the worst hotel in Springfield and while walking down the hallway noticed the cute young Latina housekeeper checking me out. Knocked on the door and was greeted by and endless DFK with dick squeeze and pussy grab. Paid 130 for HHr and 50 tip for everything BB (she asked for 200 but I only had 180 showing in my wallet and she was OK with that). What followed was 25 minutes of BBBJ, DITY, AssPlay, FIV, throat fuck, and BBFS all rotated three or for times until CIP. DFK the entire time I was doing her MISH. I found the only thing she won't do is anal penetration.

    When I walked out while still in a DFK, the same Latina housekeeper was working in the room across the hall and gave me a big smile. I wonder is she is game for some extra tips?

    Money and time well spent.
    How is Tina's appearance compared to cherry? I think cherrys face is just ok, but she got a cute body frame. If Tina is older and flabbier, I don't know if better performance can really make it up.

  10. #19730

    Rj

    Anyone seen RJ? Her ad says she's back but can't find much on her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rjindc

  11. #19729

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by KidFarian  [View Original Post]
    She flaked on me as well or replies hours / days later. I'll try again if I'm in the area but not holding my breath.

    I'm and another note. Are there any new updates for Throat Goats, DT Queens or Head Doctors around Dulles, Centreville or Chantilly. Any recommendations will be greatly appreciate.
    Well I don't know what yall are doing or saying (or not saying) but she treats her regulars well. I just saw her an earlier today and had a BLAST! Always have a great time with her. She's such as sexpot! And she squirted a few times too. She lost a little weight too so she’s got that toned milf body that I love.

  12. #19728

    Karmin

    DMVTrickGawd posted a review of Karmin in BWI (#19243) last fall. This is her second tour of NoVA, and I got to see her last night at her incall in Merrifield. What a great lady to spend time with. Looks exactly like pictures, nice figure, smooth skin, shower fresh, and super friendly. If you like her pictures, then pay her a visit. I recommend highly and will repeat. She does have a small kitty for those of you who may be allergic to animals. 200 HHR, extra for extra.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/150880325125

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...inia/164224226

  13. #19727

    Manassas

    Quote Originally Posted by RJKing1221  [View Original Post]
    There are attractive opportunities in Manassas? I only know of the few ACS. And they are indeed ACS.
    Yes, this was a few years back. They used to work out of an apartment across from sheetz. I only saw the one, Karen once. But the other one I saw all the time. They lost the apartment I believe and went their separate ways. Had digits to keep meeting even after that a few times but connecting got harder and harder until they just disappeared.

  14. #19726

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Very friendly. Never had a bad visit. Maybe it's your introduction or your timing could be bad.
    Glad you have so much luck with her.

    Not sure how you can define my approach sitting behind a keyboard but OK.

    She's flaky and a waste of time for others it appears. Just because you got lucky (maybe) doesn't mean others have the same experience and doesn't meant it's about them either.

  15. #19725

    ACS Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWhiskey  [View Original Post]
    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../23138528.html

    Please don't pm about her. She's well reviewed if you rtff.
    Saw Tina today. I was a bit hesitant knowing she has a big following and just returned. Expected her to be taking more loads than a laundrymat but called and the handler said not busy, cum now.

    Arrived at the worst hotel in Springfield and while walking down the hallway noticed the cute young Latina housekeeper checking me out. Knocked on the door and was greeted by and endless DFK with dick squeeze and pussy grab. Paid 130 for HHr and 50 tip for everything BB (she asked for 200 but I only had 180 showing in my wallet and she was OK with that). What followed was 25 minutes of BBBJ, DITY, AssPlay, FIV, throat fuck, and BBFS all rotated three or for times until CIP. DFK the entire time I was doing her MISH. I found the only thing she won't do is anal penetration.

    When I walked out while still in a DFK, the same Latina housekeeper was working in the room across the hall and gave me a big smile. I wonder is she is game for some extra tips?

    Money and time well spent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape