Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 8261
-
02-01-24 09:46 #5981Senior Member

Posts: 30Sugars at shift change
A buddy of mine said avoid Sugars at 6 pm. He went in and was the only person there. Two older ladies working. Sam, the prison-tatted chunky monkey with GPS and Nikki / Nichole, a granny with a bad boob job, GPS, and cellulite. He's a cheap bastard, but it doesn't sound like he's too far off the mark.
-
02-01-24 08:27 #5980Senior Member

Posts: 443They offered
They work very well together.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 16:21 #5979Senior Member

Posts: 2335Thanks. Good to know. I like um smaller. I'm chicken of the disco inferno I wouldn't be able to stop a raw puss descending down upon my wang (to steal a word).
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 08:54 #5978Senior Member

Posts: 99Thank you for feeding me a new fantasy. Bending Lola over a table is my favorite hobby. Bending Visa over and finishing on Lola is a new life goal.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 00:23 #5977Senior Member

Posts: 118Pandora's
Pandora's best mileage is daytime but the nights are far from low mileage.
Originally Posted by Chanko
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 23:25 #5976Regular Member

Posts: 4Mariah
Anybody had Mariah at Pandoras?
-
01-30-24 12:29 #5975Senior Member

Posts: 159Best club to go at night?
Just wondering what's the best strip club to go at night?
I've been to Pandora, Sugars, and SinRock. SinRock was slow and no mileage. Pandora was low mileage as well. SinRock and Pandora also had absurdly high prices for VIP. Sugars was higher mileage but all the girls wanted you to go to the backroom before discussing anything.
Which is the club you guys generally recommend and how much are you looking to spend for extras? And how do you generally negotiate with the girls?
-
01-30-24 00:42 #5974Senior Member

Posts: 443Duo
Go to Sugars and you can get Lola & Visa.
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 22:28 #5973Senior Member

Posts: 807Saw none of what you say. She actually seems more normal than most. But whatever.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 21:58 #5972Senior Member

Posts: 85Princess is a cuntree minus the ree.
Originally Posted by CTownrich
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
Check out what princess said.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 14:44 #5971Senior Member

Posts: 281With a budget of $100 you're most likely going to be limited to Luna and possibly Monse if it's really slow. They both will take care of you in the lap dance area.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 12:04 #5970Senior Member

Posts: 617Haven't done strip clubs in many years. How much action can you get for $100 or so in a place like Pandoras? How dirty are the dances there? I see "3 for a hundred" seems to be the norm. How long does that last? And can they get you off in that time? I assume at best it would be with HJ unless you go VIP? Or do they do BJ and ride in the regular booth as well? I'd be happy to stay for an afternoon if I could get by with $100 per cum.
-
01-29-24 11:26 #5969I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878She have danger man. He not nice. Make her walk 99.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 11:25 #5968I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Go see Monse. She suck and fuck wang.
Originally Posted by Froggy2
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 11:24 #5967I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Go see Monse. She nice woman. Mandy suck wang good.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





