Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 262 of 907 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 312 362 762 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 13594
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #9679

    Tris

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    I found one comment from 2015 that she was a dash and cash. Looks almost too good to be true -- blonde, big tits and small waste.

    Any info?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lle/164205838. Her?

    If the answer is yes the post is fake. The lady is real but afaik is an OF creator. Texas probably iirc.

  2. #9678
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyMoney502  [View Original Post]
    You know the rule, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.
    I messaged her number and haven't heard anything. Moving on.

  3. #9677

    Tris

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    I found one comment from 2015 that she was a dash and cash. Looks almost too good to be true -- blonde, big tits and small waste.

    Any info?
    You know the rule, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

  4. #9676
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636

    Tris?

    I found one comment from 2015 that she was a dash and cash. Looks almost too good to be true -- blonde, big tits and small waste.

    Any info?

  5. #9675

    K girls website

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickOne69  [View Original Post]
    What is the k girls website?
    https://www.101angels.com/

  6. #9674
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there are new girls available. Their website was updated with two more girls. I haven't tried them yet though due to I'd requirements.
    What is the k girls website?

  7. #9673
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1658

    Chey

    If you go to Lexington I think it under gangbang there a few pictures of her that where I first seen her on this site. You have to go back a way to find them. Nice looking girl.

  8. #9672

    Chey

    Guys she is. UTR. There are no links. But if you rtff there are pics of her. Or hit the search button with her name.

  9. #9671
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBoy69  [View Original Post]
    I've seen quite a few references to Chey but no profile link or pics of her. Can you post some?

    If so, thanks.
    Same scenario. I have a couple notes out to more senior folks in the hopes of getting more info on Chey or Hope. I'm in town in a few days and would love to meet either.

  10. #9670

    Profile or pics of Chey?

    Quote Originally Posted by LionHaart  [View Original Post]
    Ok fellas, Chey the UTR will be available next Saturday the 3rd of Feb. For those seniors that have met her you know her slots fill up quick so if you have her digits reach out and schedule.

    Play hard.

    LION.
    I've seen quite a few references to Chey but no profile link or pics of her. Can you post some?

    If so, thanks.

  11. #9669

    K girls

    Looks like there are new girls available. Their website was updated with two more girls. I haven't tried them yet though due to I'd requirements.

  12. #9668

    Sarah Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Miss Kitty, the one See Me Once always visits when he comes to town, has been at least twice this month.

    Sarah Jane. Was surprised to see her. She been UTR or retired?
    Did you see her as in the sense of the hobby or otherwise? I haven't seen her in quite a while. We text often but haven't met up but I'd like to.

  13. #9667

    Chey

    Ok fellas, Chey the UTR will be available next Saturday the 3rd of Feb. For those seniors that have met her you know her slots fill up quick so if you have her digits reach out and schedule.

    Play hard.

    LION.

  14. #9666

    That Hayleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    She looks nice, but I have an aversion about girls that don't smile. Resting ***** face is not sexy.
    She post on skipthegames.

  15. #9665

    Visiting Uncle

    Looks like Miss Kitty, the one See Me Once always visits when he comes to town, has been at least twice this month.

    Sarah Jane. Was surprised to see her. She been UTR or retired?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape