Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 14374
-
02-04-24 15:22 #13159Senior Member

Posts: 2215th
Went to the south side to visit a well discussed AMP, I went for a hot Italian girl but that is a different story in a different category. On my way back I cruised on 5th and saw 2 WSW. I was hesitant at the beginning since no one was picking them up, I thought it was the girl with the white pickup truck guy or something. Eventually one of them got scooped so I pulled the trigger on the other one. Was wearing denim shorts and a black jacket. 30 for a CBJ, she offered FS but I was already tired, nice girl, said her name was "little ma".
-
02-04-24 09:19 #13158Senior Member

Posts: 221Russian tonya
Well if anyone have Russian tonyas number and want to share, please PM me. I have an UTR Easter European girl, late 20's early 30's on des plaines that will let you fuck her bare in your car.
-
02-02-24 18:05 #13157Senior Member

Posts: 1172[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-02-24 15:27 #13156Senior Member

Posts: 90Lmao why are you getting all bent out of shape bro, of all the jessicas that show up when you search that name you chose to post THAT thing LOL. Again you could have just PM'd me like anyone else but you wanted an audience and it was funny just don't get upset when people give you the same energy. I never said you were wrong, I simply inferred that there were enough context clues in my post from Dec. 14th 2023 that could have helped you narrow it down. I apologize if I offended you dude, but come one look at that thing how did you expect me to react 🤣.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 13:59 #13155Senior Member

Posts: 1172[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You![Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-02-24 11:22 #13154Senior Member

Posts: 90It seems I only mentioned her name to mongers that inquired in PMs, but I did post about her if you only tried a little harder. And what's this about me being a jerk, you came into the conversation asking for a childish exchange and I gave you one, now I'm a jerk? You could have PM'd me but chose to make a public spectacle and now here I am doing your work for you again.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
The post is from 12-14-23 at 6:20 PM Page 5 SW Thread "Dron. WSW with the grey booty shorts is out on 5th & Kilpatrick since 2 PM catch her while you can! She's wearing a skin tight black skirt with long red hooker boots asking $1. 5 covered. " Now that I've cleared that up, are you going to need me to hold your hand during the date too or can you manage that on your own?
BTW she was out again yesterday (5th & Kilpatrick) same time (2 PM) wearing a white coat and black skirt with thigh high boots she got picked up fast. Streets were busy but offering mostly chocalate where I prefer vanilla. Circled the block but didn't see her again so I took off before the traffic started to pile up.
-
02-01-24 21:21 #13153Senior Member

Posts: 1172[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-01-24 14:09 #13152Senior Member

Posts: 503Posted here because this is the SW I dubbed Country
Boy has time taken a toll. I know she was on Ops for a while and really did a thing to her figure and I guess her hair. For those that would see me post about the red hear country girl I called Country well this is her. Not as appealing as she was 6 to 7 yrs ago when she first got in the game and It was all I wanted for as long as I wanted for almost nothing. She's a really nice girl sad to see her looks diminishing they way they are. Warning last I spoke to her I still got the. 2 BBBJ treatment but I was told she has a handler now. Also she never kept a phone on long enough for anyone to ever keep up with her. I had about 10 numbers for her over the years and none were the one she has listed. With that said I was not surprised to see she's moved from SW to LC. But ly guess you can still catch her, if you want, on 55th near Ashland with SW prices. The looks have dimished but she is a sweetheart.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/164309533
-
02-01-24 07:22 #13151Senior Member

Posts: 90Zck, my comment about vague posting wasnt directed towards you but I can see how it can come off that way. Now that its cleared up I want to repeat that regardless of who does what, even if I am the only one sharing I'm not going to stop simply because everyone else has. Would you rather have this board dry up? I personally enjoy having a centralized thread to discuss our experiences and help each other out. It beats having to jump from site site looking for solid leads or help. Theres plenty of dudes willing to help how do we know some haven't taken a break or found a solid go-to?
George, remember that word I used earlier 'HELP' yeah that's what I was trying to do when I said "skip the $1. 5 cardate and save it for an incall its the same price". You're willing to drive around until she's free and pay $1. 5 for a cardate fine, she was out there at 2 PM and is only ever out during the day at 5th and evening at midway. Furthermore a simple glance through my post history will clarify as to who I meant in regard to jessica because this wasnt the first time I posted about her on 5th, you really want me to do all the work for you? Furthermore if yoj hear the words $1. 5 cardate and think of that thing then idk how to help you bud. Theres only 2 things I ever talk about on these threads and that's young white women and fat asses, a little leg work goes a long way. That is unless of course you're just being facetious in which case gfy LOL!
EDIT: the Jessica in question https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/164310698 do better i expect more from a senior!
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 07:05 #13150Senior Member

Posts: 208Whoa, I've lost contact with Jess. She's been my go to for years.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
Anyone got her number? Or a recent ad?
-
02-01-24 01:11 #13149Senior Member

Posts: 1172Your post can be very helpful with a little more clarification.
Originally Posted by ChikFilA
[View Original Post]
2 am or 2 pm?
By any chance was that this girl? (Really, there is more than one escort named Jessica.).
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7082888940
-
02-01-24 00:32 #13148Senior Member

Posts: 663I already gave the streets and time. And no, I don't see people share much info until they suddenly want something themselves, so it's a hard no for personal contact information this time. I hope it's not the same people giving up all the info all the time and then getting a flood of messages from people who never share themselves.
Originally Posted by ChikFilA
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 18:38 #13147Senior Member

Posts: 90My thoughts exactly!
Why even post about it in the first place, if she's active someone else will get lucky and he'll post it. This is going to encourage more of this behavior, I thought this board existed to HELP one another. This is going to turn into the wild goose chase like the "uNiCoRn CoLuMbIaN" in midway from last year but at least everyone collectively came together and helped one another.
DWill were not there yet but were getting there if we continue to encourage the behavior. This board helped me get started and I have returned the favor to everyone not just Seniors. I'm talking detailed help not some vague shit like other dudes post "uh I saw her outside at night" like bro how does that help LOL I know I'm exaggerating but you know you've seen a post or two like that! If we don't help one another then what's the point of this board, to brag? "hey guys I picked up a SW last night she was great but I'm not sharing anything thanks goodnight" like WTF LOL. I'm guilty of being stingy with young low mileage escorts but I still shared the info for a trade. To each their own, I came here for help and I found it. I think others deserve the same especially when were such a small community. Regardless of who does what, ill continue to help anyone that needs it.
On that note, Eve has been out on a 4 day streak mostly evenings on 5th so you can try your luck! Theres a new girl out there that kind of looks like the chick from the shinning, good head for a newbie but refuses to catch donation negotiable! Jessica the escort was out there around 2 today asking $1. 5 HARD PASS just catch her when she's hosting for the same. I spotted a WSW on Monday on the corner of 5th & Pul wearing red heels jean jacket & jean skirt around 7 PM but got beat by a white SUV I'm hoping it was one of you! She was THICK!! BTW Anyone seen Emily (dog) or Emily (wigs)?? I haven't been to midway in a while, is it worth checking out yet?
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DWill
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 08:28 #13146Senior Member

Posts: 139LOL I hope you got him good.
Originally Posted by AlreadeGone
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 07:51 #13145Senior Member

Posts: 162I see two clubs
The Landing Strip next to 294. And the Admiral Club on West Lawrence.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






