Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

The Massholes

+
Page 39 of 658 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 9866
  1. #9296

    Jerk

    I usually never post here but it should be known that I sent this clown the link he requested via PM and he did not even have the courtesy to say thank you. I've heard similar stories about him from other brothers. So, I would suggest you don't share anything with this ungrateful person.

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    Link to her fetlife?

  2. #9295
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    LMFAO
    What's the matter, Coward? I know you're afraid of the BLUE notes as you've been hit with it every time you post outside of the Rants thread. Did the old bullshit artist cry? Seems like you did. Go take your nap, buddy.

  3. #9294
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    I should have been clear about the Number 1 Fraud.
    You don't have to be apologetic. Thank you for reminding us that you're the Number 1 Fraud. Give this piece of shit an award.

  4. #9293
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    LMFAO
    We know you're the number one fake, fraud and pathetic piece of shit in the forum. Keep it coming bullshit artist.

  5. #9292
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    the Number 1 Fraud.
    Heh, is that how the nurses in your assisted living facility in Florida call you?

    Fucking idiotic urine-living sack of shit this retarded shitface is.

  6. #9291

    Sorry board!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    just word soup from the second biggest fraud on the board.
    I should have been clear about the Number 1 Fraud.

    Of course that woud be Andir AKA Cheezefist and a thousand (per A2) other handles.

  7. #9290

    * slapped punk!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Deleted by Admin

    Blue fonts are reserved for admins only.

    A2
    LMFAO What the fuck were you thinking moron?

  8. #9289
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    I think the most humorous thing for me is that you actually think you can hang with Sounds, Wiseass or me in a battle of wits.
    - BlowJobBilly - 497 - Check.

    - Fuckwad - 1,030 - Check.

    - Shitwad - 1,877 - Check.

    None of your coward accounts are even close to me.

    Oh, let me remind you of this:

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    I deleted this post because YOU are the one starting the shit not him.

    YOU are creating the conflict, not him.
    You had to cry to A2 along with your other coward accounts because YOU can't hang. Keep trying dick lover. You're not even close.

  9. #9288
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Mattis is doing fine

    Mattis, you upped your writing skills big time. You are doing just fine, especially for the guy for whom English is probably not even the second language. The self-admiring moron Billy (also known as Jack) is envious — the old imbecile does not know any languages besides English. Fuck this urine-loving freak.

    By the way, the current burst of Billy’s imbecilic activity is due to his proximity to 500 posts — the degenerate fuck wants the third star.

    Oh, I see that the silly old man from Worcester (that would be Sounds) is on. I guess he is typing something profoundly stupid right now. The sack of shit, who calls himself Sounds, is notoriously useless but hilariously pretentious.

  10. #9287

    Perfect example

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? You're banned from everyone because you're a freak. You remind me of an old geezer that used to frequent Mandela back in the early days. Always sat around and thought that he was the owner of some sort. Later, I learned that he was a client and now just hangs around for company. Sounds exactly what you're doing. You old loser that can't get it up and no one wants to see you. So you just hang around. And, it also explains why you are "friends" with massage parlors. It's nice to have someone free to clean the rooms of all the cum stains and the toilets. Plus, if they have a client that wants a guy to blow them, they can definitely call on you for free.

    Happy sucking Shitwad. Go ahead and log into your other account to reply.
    This is a perfect example of a worthless McBragg post. Lets see:

    1) Unsubstantiated accusations? CHECK.

    2) Unsubstantiated assumptions? CHECK.

    3) Fourth grade writing ability? CHECK.

    4) Fourth grade profanity not based in realty? CHECK.

    I think the most humorous thing for me is that you actually think you can hang with Sounds, Wiseass or me in a battle of wits. Mattis, you are a fucking low class. I don't post about you often because frankly it's beneath me.

    P.S. I still love the fact that K has banned you! LMFAO. Any post you make about her on that thread in terms of future dates is a lie and you will be exposed. Nothing worse than a scumbag like you that cheats a working girl out of her fee.

  11. #9286
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? You're banned from everyone because you're a freak. You remind me of an old geezer that used to frequent Mandela back in the early days. Always sat around and thought that he was the owner of some sort. Later, I learned that he was a client and now just hangs around for company. Sounds exactly what you're doing. You old loser that can't get it up and no one wants to see you. So you just hang around. And, it also explains why you are "friends" with massage parlors. It's nice to have someone free to clean the rooms of all the cum stains and the toilets. Plus, if they have a client that wants a guy to blow them, they can definitely call on you for free.

    Happy sucking Shitwad. Go ahead and log into your other account to reply.
    Yes, you always accuse others of that which you are guilty. You just posted an obvious example of this. Understand you are jealous of friendship. I have the ability to make friends. Unlike you where providers ban you and make themselves unavailable. Even your "old friends" reject you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Well, I left here relieved. But, my wallet is a lot lighter. I tried to find some reviews here. But, managed to find a couple and it was good enough for me to go. Located in Brighton on a side street. I went in and noticed a woman that I knew in South Boston. She transitioned fully to a woman back then. For those Mongers that been here awhile, she was near Andrew Square and had a spiral stairwell. It was over 15-years since we last met and I've seen her many times. Long story short, when it came to the flip, after talking a lot from the past, she said "take care of me". Of course, I thought we were going to do the exact thing we did 15-years ago. BBFSCIP. I said 120 as that was what I paid way back then. But, I didn't exactly ask what we were going to do. I only assumed that's what we were going to do.

    I started taking her clothes off and she said, "Oh, I'm not alone (her co-worker was there too) and I can only give you HJ. ". I told her I can give you less. But, of course, a long chat, old friends we should say, she begged for the extra money. Next time, when she's alone, we can do FS. But, with a condom. I immediately felt ripped off. Old friends of course. She got fully nude except she pulled down her pants. Gave me a very nice HJ. I must admit that the HJ was very good. I spilled my cum and she cleaned me up. We exchanged numbers. But, even old friends, I will not repeat. She also said, the place normally doesn't do HE unless they really know you. So, for you new guys, make sure you warm her up with you usual line and light touching to get a HE. Now, I cannot say how much she'll charge you! But, I definitely got ripped off here. Old friends. I'm still pissed off about it. But, whatever.

    Her name was Tandy, I believe she meant Tammy. She's short, dark skinned, with her transition voice. It still sounds like it. She's about 45 ish. Good luck and be sure to ask first because, like Old Friends, I thought she was going to give me what we did years past. But, boy. I was wrong, really wrong here. The other girl was younger, don't know if she fully transitioned or not. But, looks other than. Good luck guys.

  12. #9285
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    ... banned him.
    Seriously? You're banned from everyone because you're a freak. You remind me of an old geezer that used to frequent Mandela back in the early days. Always sat around and thought that he was the owner of some sort. Later, I learned that he was a client and now just hangs around for company. Sounds exactly what you're doing. You old loser that can't get it up and no one wants to see you. So you just hang around. And, it also explains why you are "friends" with massage parlors. It's nice to have someone free to clean the rooms of all the cum stains and the toilets. Plus, if they have a client that wants a guy to blow them, they can definitely call on you for free.

    Happy sucking Shitwad. Go ahead and log into your other account to reply.

  13. #9284
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    How does it feel to be the only guy that Special K ever banned from seeing her? You have to be a real scumbag for that to happen.
    How do you know? Did you visit? Did you call? Tell us about it? Or, are you going to visit the threads for information? Better yet, why don't you visit the Special K thread and I'll meet you there. Try logging in with your other accounts to keep it going.

  14. #9283
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    How does it feel to be the only guy that Special K ever banned from seeing her? You have to be a real scumbag for that to happen.
    Seems Special K is not the only one that banned him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I tried to visit her yesterday. But she said she was booked solid. LOL. That's the first that she's ever booked solid and always had good luck visiting her whenever I was in town. Until next time I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    It was so dead Sunday. I wanted to see Marie. She said not working. Nice to make your own hours you Ho. Leeza was booked solid. When has she ever been booked solid? WTF. The Feisty Italian either blocked my number or keeps her phone off. I refuse to see K.
    And it is more like K refuses to see you.

  15. #9282
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Like all your posts, lots of words and no substance.
    Really? Look at your BlowJobBaloney handle. I don't see shit and haven't seen shit when you first established this Handle many years ago. Ouch! Keep trying idiot. If you didn't have a dick in your mouth, then you would be able to talk more. Or, are the loads in your mouth too sticky?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape