Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 28075
-
01-30-24 15:10 #24700Senior Member

Posts: 646I've gone there off and on for, maybe a decade? I've probably had 30 some different girls there. Mostly legit and mostly older like you mentioned. They were often tease queens that started with solid CMT level service then they'd go into a long tease phase. Even if you begged them, they would not do more than some light grazing. Some would offer self service and stroke your balls. Which is just as illegal as jacking it but whatever.
Originally Posted by JoeBlow25
[View Original Post]
One of the most beautiful girls ever was Ella. She was so hot that as ridiculous as it is, I'd take her up on self service sometimes while she teased my balls because she was so hot. She went on to "own" Ellagant spa in RB.
They were strictly legit for a long time but then the paper covering the windows that had little holes in it got changed for solid pieces. One good looking not too old girl was doing the tease thing and I went into my usual joking about her doing a HE. I would often gently try to nudge their hands into my cock and they would always demure and offer self service. No thanks. They were great anyway, the place was conveniently located and clean so what the heck? This one time though I got her to touch it. After more cajoling. She actually delivered a pretty good HE. Saying shhh with her finger to her lips and saying, just for you. Right.
After that I saw this young beautiful little tiny girl in a white dress getting a water. I asked her what her name was and that I wanted her to write it on a card. She acted very shy embarrassed and looked toward the girl at the desk, who couldn't have cared less about anything. She was always shitty to the customers as if she was above working there because she didn't do massages. The next day I popped in and she gave me a great massage and one of the longest buildups and longest, slowest, hottest HJs I've even had with tit and ass play. Of course I quickly went back again and same great service. The next time I asked for her she was gone. Bummer that I didn't get her number. It didn't occur to me back then.
I've read reports that some get lucky there. I've had a handful of HEs there but the majority were legit. Don't go there looking for a sure thing but it can always happen at any place, legit or not. It's kind of more fun that way sometimes.
-
01-30-24 14:37 #24699Banned Member

Posts: 1001Sunny Ocean Spa (Oceanside) Mission Ave
This place said Health Acupuncture (102).
See post.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...859&viewfull=1#post6772859.
There was another lady about 5'2, maybe I'll try her next.
-
01-30-24 13:10 #24698Senior Member

Posts: 110Angel Massage
Maybe you had better experiences than me but I haven't gotten a HE there and all the ladies there have been a little older than hans or capri. The actual massage was pretty good tho.
Originally Posted by JWalker350
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 07:55 #24697Senior Member

Posts: 252Angle Massage near freeway 15.
Originally Posted by Sullivan1188
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 20:16 #24696Senior Member

Posts: 529Mesa Ridge and Erma
Both these places are Full Service AMPs, you're looking for just and HE in Mira Mesa then Capri or Spa Hans may be the only options. Not many reviews of either and I can't evenpoint to a current ad for who is working there.
Originally Posted by MjWilliams
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 20:06 #24695Senior Member

Posts: 56I usually do 60 hf /80 tip if the service and conversation is good.
Originally Posted by ColPucker
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 19:01 #24694Senior Member

Posts: 30Leah at Wildflower
I saw her last weekend. Just call and set up an appointment with her.
Originally Posted by RedHead1892
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 17:45 #24693Senior Member

Posts: 252Why didn't you ask the ladies at Wildflowers?
Originally Posted by RedHead1892
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 16:47 #24692Senior Member

Posts: 119The standard for an hour is 60/60 now.
Originally Posted by Shallot11
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 15:34 #24691Regular Member

Posts: 5Try Mesa Court Ridge or Erma
I've yet to try Capri only because I used to work in that building years ago when it was a Physical Therapy clinic / Spa haha.
Originally Posted by Sullivan1188
[View Original Post]
I do like Mesa Court Ridge down the road from there or Erma that's tucked away. Reviews here for Erma are plentiful but I feel like they're bait too. Erma spa has good girls but not as good as most of these reviews suggest. Mesa Court Ridge also has cleaner rooms but the HF is more than Erma and girls charge a bit more at MRC than Erma. Both have good looking girls switching on a weekly basis.
Goodluck.
-
01-29-24 15:28 #24690Senior Member

Posts: 125I've been away from the HE spots for some time, but I do like a quick one every once in a while. Is the standard rate still HF plus $. 4 or did that increase? I am seeing a lot of FS prices but want to know if we're still able to spend less than a $1 for a standard HE.
-
01-29-24 10:11 #24689Regular Member

Posts: 11Quick HE Mira Mesa
Hey guys, I'm looking for a massage or spa which offers HE and nice young girls around Mira Mesa area. So far, Capri spa is my only place to go. If you know any good place, please share. Thank you so much.
-
01-29-24 07:54 #24688Shill for A to Z ignore all posts

Posts: 35Lucy at A to Z
Went on a week-long cruise and didn't get any pussy while constantly seeing so many beautiful girls in bikinis. Got so fucking horny. MMS said she got some new girls, so I visited on Saturday when I got back from my trip.
I checked out the three girls and chose Lucy. She says she's 29, but looks younger, petite thin body, A cups I think are man made, long hair. She was very cute and exactly what I wanted. After my long week of wanting to fuck all the cuties but not getting any, I was ready to take it all out on some small skinny fuck toy. Lucy did not disappoint.
She seems very timid. Very little English, if any. Gave me some regular kisses, but I don't think she's into LFK or DFK. BBBJ was ok, didn't go too deep on it, but it felt pretty good. Pussy was fairly tight and she had full Bush. I just did Mish and k9 with her. She was so fucking cute to look at while fucking her in Mish. The only thing not really cute about her is some messed up teeth, but that's ok. I pulled out of k9 and ripped the condom off to finish on her butt / back. I fucking fire hosed it. I blew such a big load it was running down her leg. She was surprised, but took it like a champ. I really liked the lacy corset skirt she was wearing. I'll repeat for sure if I can get in there early this week. MMS said she's getting 3 new girls around the 1st, so we'll see what happens.
The other 2 girls looked pretty good also. Got some pics for you. Happy hunting out there.
-
01-29-24 02:30 #24687Senior Member

Posts: 156Arcadia Spa
Has anyone been here recently? I just started working nearby and was curious if it was FS. I did some research but most of it is a couple of years old. TIA.
-
01-29-24 01:56 #24686Senior Member

Posts: 895Nothing to do with paying council person. It's all about not being discreet. The church saw the ladies, somehow, it was claimed, the ladies would encourage the churches flock to come it. Add to all that, moaning and groaning coming thru the walls, and maybe the pounding on the ladies asses also came thru the walls.
Originally Posted by LoveYouLong
[View Original Post]
Yeah, that is the recipe to get the place closed ASAP.









Reply With Quote






