Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 178 of 748 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 228 278 678 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 11210
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #8555

    SB Reviews 01/29/2024

    MichelleSuzy1234: White girl in her mid-20's. She's very short at 5'. She's visiting LA and looking for $600 ppm. Looks are a 7 and body is a 7.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-938e19fc81f0

    Glenda: Latino girl in her mid-20's. She's looking for $500/ hr, not ppm. She's FS. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-a2125514a133

    Sofiatheangel: White girl in mid 20's. She's asking for $1500 ppm. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-ea0587f13eba

    TooNaughtySugar: Fake / Scammer. Asking for $100 upfront to meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-6521c19044ab

    Summersx: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-0522b09813d6

    Lovedaisy: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-3c05475850b1

    OClove14: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-0ce9bf2eb02f

    HoneyBella: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-b8a8f6d2a562

  2. #8554
    Another tuna girl ugh. Do these girls know what soap is?

  3. #8553
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I was messaging a new profile. 'She' was very emphatic that I prove who I was, then we could proceed. Eventually convo got around to a requirement that I verify my identity through a website.

    I'd. Me.

    I did go to it once, it looked quite official, but I wasn't going to do identify verification through that site or seeking, for obvious opsec reasons. I then noticed the 'recent location' of that profile was Nigeria. So, while we usually worry about someone trying to get our personal info on seeking for extortion, this was an outright identity theft gambit.
    Damn. When you dodge a bullet, do you actually hear it wizzing past your head?

  4. #8552

    Danger Will Robinson

    I was messaging a new profile. 'She' was very emphatic that I prove who I was, then we could proceed. Eventually convo got around to a requirement that I verify my identity through a website.

    I'd. Me.

    I did go to it once, it looked quite official, but I wasn't going to do identify verification through that site or seeking, for obvious opsec reasons. I then noticed the 'recent location' of that profile was Nigeria. So, while we usually worry about someone trying to get our personal info on seeking for extortion, this was an outright identity theft gambit.

  5. #8551

    Avoid in OC

    Here are two.

    48 years old, obviously thinks very highly of herself and her porn star mammaries. Was very curt and unclear in messaging, and once I got her off the site to text, quoted 400 for M&G and 1000 for FC.

    33 years old, Asian waif, initially very forthcoming, but in phone conversation pleaded difficulty w / family mental health issues. Perhaps these were her own. This continued today when ramping up to potential M&G / FC combo this morning. W / an SO, did not want to take the risk w / a flaky person. A single guy, though, with no opsec worries could enjoy a very reasonable PPM and promised bare. Sometimes the crazy ones have the best sex. Of course you'd have to have a profile like mine to attract her. LOL.

    PM if you like more specifics.

  6. #8550

    Hopeful

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    How come I cannot delete some of my old posts in this thread using the Report functionality?
    Hopefully you get an answer to your question. I have the same problem. A provider I know asked me to delete one of my posts about her place.

    I surely don't want to make her mad.

  7. #8549
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I am just messing around this afternoon on the site, I get a message from a smoking hot profile I favorited some time ago. She's an Instagram model, as I find from a quick search of her private photos. I got her number and she wants to M&G.

    Then, an Asian girl I messages some time ago hits my inbox w / a huge long message, quite obscene. I look here up, she is an IG model too. And wants to meet tomorrow. I mean, the price may be astronomical for these girls, but I might get memories I take to my grave.
    Was the PPM lower or higher than $2 k?

  8. #8548

    Wtf

    I am just messing around this afternoon on the site, I get a message from a smoking hot profile I favorited some time ago. She's an Instagram model, as I find from a quick search of her private photos. I got her number and she wants to M&G.

    Then, an Asian girl I messages some time ago hits my inbox w / a huge long message, quite obscene. I look here up, she is an IG model too. And wants to meet tomorrow. I mean, the price may be astronomical for these girls, but I might get memories I take to my grave.

  9. #8547
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-07741148e3a6

    Nothing lower than 8 k monthly stated in her 2nd message to me.

  10. #8546

    Proceed w / caution w / this MILF

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-c85a5f4f6f1a

    Have gotten a little down the path w / this MILF, who to me has some specific appeal (not pickleball). Sleuthing revealed her full name. Searching on that, turns out she and her ex ran a business that evidently defrauded a bunch of customers, big time. She is sweet as pie in conversation, and portrays innocence to the arrangement world. The thought occurs she could be laying the groundwork for some sort of scam / extortion.

  11. #8545

    SB Reviews 01/24/2024

    LostAngeles: White blonde girl in her mid 30's. She's from Seattle and currently relocated to LA. She was laid off and currently looking for a job in tech sales. Her looks are a 7 and body is 7. Allowance negotiable. Condoms only.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-2ffbb2923151

    Fitforfun: White girl in her late 20's. She looks more like mid 30's. Her looks are a 6 and her body is a 7. She's asking for 1 k ppm but is willing to negotiate down to 400 ppm. Possible herpes on her lips.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-d405eceddd61

    Cuteandsexygirl: White girl asking for 1 k ppm. She will only meet if you're DTF. She will not meet for a vibe check or do a video chat. Her profile photos may not be accurate. Definite pro.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-349360a59f56

    Bella: She's a Middle Eastern girl from Jordan but her profile says White which is incorrect. She's in her late 20's. Her looks are a 6 and her body is a 6. Allowance negotiable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-02ee09c29da7

    Rubi: Latino girl in her late 20's. She's looking for a very very high allowance. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-d7e7fb971a38

    SweetBabe: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-2a518255e205

    DaisyRiverquest: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-5b9b07ebcceb

    PetiteSB: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-d5c633423030

    Malibu Barbie: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-49321ebe2d30

    FoxyNerd: Fake / Scammer. Gives out fake numbers.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-9f1fc46a0e7b

    LusciousGurl: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-12aafd741f22

    Sophiafelp20: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-85a7bd66ad9b

    Kat: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-12978c77e6d6

    ElegantChick: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-387913da7a76

    Maceymaceyyyyy33333: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-5564aaca6d4a

  12. #8544
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I have left a bunch of broken hearts in my wake from girls I have dated on seeking. All of them half my age, model quality, white and Asian girls, f* like bunnies, sometimes 2 or 3 at a time. You might know some of them, actually Taylor Swift was one. This was of course before she took up w / Kelce. She used to fly out in her private jet to John Wayne airport and we would bang in the Hampton Inn. She just worships the D. Given the power imbalance, of course, she was giving me the sugar. After a while you get tired even of that skinny white girl pussy and I wanted more sugar, actually reasonable for her, only a thousand per. She accused me of having GCS (golden cock syndrome) and broke it off.
    You banged Taylor Swift? LOL.

  13. #8543

    String of babies

    Yeah, I have left a bunch of broken hearts in my wake from girls I have dated on seeking. All of them half my age, model quality, white and Asian girls, f* like bunnies, sometimes 2 or 3 at a time. You might know some of them, actually Taylor Swift was one. This was of course before she took up w / Kelce. She used to fly out in her private jet to John Wayne airport and we would bang in the Hampton Inn. She just worships the D. Given the power imbalance, of course, she was giving me the sugar. After a while you get tired even of that skinny white girl pussy and I wanted more sugar, actually reasonable for her, only a thousand per. She accused me of having GCS (golden cock syndrome) and broke it off.

  14. #8542
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1022
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    You think L. A. Is tiny, I checked the stats a couple days ago and vegas has only 25% the number of those girls compared to L. A. It always has been less but this is the lowest I have seen.
    I'd figure Vegas would normally be a small pool compared to LA. But yes Black girls in the age range I'm looking for here is a tiny pool. Guess it's microscopic there. I even expanded the distance range, out of curiosity, to 100 miles. And only 2 or 3 more girls came up in the search. LOL.

  15. #8541
    Quote Originally Posted by SBlover  [View Original Post]
    Really find this one stunning and would love to inseminate her. Any info is appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-623fa7fcf3ca
    What intel did you need? Most likely a fake profile. Profiles that say kink-friendly are usually fake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape