Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 8271
-
01-30-24 23:25 #5976Regular Member

Posts: 4Mariah
Anybody had Mariah at Pandoras?
-
01-30-24 12:29 #5975Senior Member

Posts: 159Best club to go at night?
Just wondering what's the best strip club to go at night?
I've been to Pandora, Sugars, and SinRock. SinRock was slow and no mileage. Pandora was low mileage as well. SinRock and Pandora also had absurdly high prices for VIP. Sugars was higher mileage but all the girls wanted you to go to the backroom before discussing anything.
Which is the club you guys generally recommend and how much are you looking to spend for extras? And how do you generally negotiate with the girls?
-
01-30-24 00:42 #5974Senior Member

Posts: 444Duo
Go to Sugars and you can get Lola & Visa.
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 22:28 #5973Senior Member

Posts: 810Saw none of what you say. She actually seems more normal than most. But whatever.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 21:58 #5972Senior Member

Posts: 85Princess is a cuntree minus the ree.
Originally Posted by CTownrich
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
Check out what princess said.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 14:44 #5971Senior Member

Posts: 281With a budget of $100 you're most likely going to be limited to Luna and possibly Monse if it's really slow. They both will take care of you in the lap dance area.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 12:04 #5970Senior Member

Posts: 617Haven't done strip clubs in many years. How much action can you get for $100 or so in a place like Pandoras? How dirty are the dances there? I see "3 for a hundred" seems to be the norm. How long does that last? And can they get you off in that time? I assume at best it would be with HJ unless you go VIP? Or do they do BJ and ride in the regular booth as well? I'd be happy to stay for an afternoon if I could get by with $100 per cum.
-
01-29-24 11:26 #5969I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878She have danger man. He not nice. Make her walk 99.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 11:25 #5968I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Go see Monse. She suck and fuck wang.
Originally Posted by Froggy2
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 11:24 #5967I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Go see Monse. She nice woman. Mandy suck wang good.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 11:06 #5966I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Duo
I see Faith and Mimi after game.
They very nice. They Make out. Mimi lick Faith pussy.
They play wang. Faith ride wang. I cum fast. Hahahaha.
-
01-29-24 11:01 #5965Senior Member

Posts: 216No. Monse is tiny.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 02:40 #5964Senior Member

Posts: 281Monse would have sucked / fucked your brains out, liz woulda let you hit it with a condom or let your dump a load in her mouth. Same goes for Mandy who showed up right around that time. Paisley would have left you with an empty wallet and a sore dick. Sativa would have left you frozen cause she is an ice queen, Amari would have given you a HJ. Not sure what sunny has to offer.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 23:22 #5963Senior Member

Posts: 810Not sure if those are real pics, but fairly close. Pretty plain dance, but did the job.
Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 20:53 #5962Senior Member

Posts: 135Saturday at Pandas
Hadn't visited Pandoras for quite awhile but was in the neighborhood with time to kill so stopped by. 3:30 pm. Parking lot only 6-8 cars, no lineup posted on Insta so wasn't surprised not many girls on shift: Amari, Sunny, Sativa, Monse, Paisley, Liz. Took a pass on first few who stopped by, then did a few with Sunny in the Playground. Seemed like a fun gal with a good attitude. Asked me after first dance if I was interested in VIP, I declined but came away interested for next time. I scanned last several forum pages but no helpful info found. Any you brothers have experience you can share? Thanks in advance.













Reply With Quote




