Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 14374
-
01-29-24 23:17 #13144Senior Member

Posts: 121Update on ripoff Erika
This is them. Buddy in the truck is probably in pain right now to say the least. Hehe.
-
01-29-24 18:31 #13143Senior Member

Posts: 663Not Sure
I am not sure how we got here but it wasn't me. I am sure someone on this board has picked her up before as she even had a guy in a delivery truck trying to pick her up. Haha. That said, she splits time between the city and southern wisconsin and northern illinois. At this point, it's more of a sugar daddy thing, and of course, she prefers not to do the streetwalking if she can help it. I have always shared a lot and never got much in return and nothing of this caliber so I am not sharing contact info for this one. But like I said, maybe one day she'll be out there where and when I said.
Originally Posted by DWill
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 09:00 #13142Senior Member

Posts: 503How did we get here as a board?
Not knocking anyone just the philosphy as a whole. How did we get here where we don't want to share a stretwalkers info? Not a unicorn or semi-pro or even a low key low mileage escort. A Streetwalker! I know I sound like that AI commercial on PRACTICE. But we talking literally about a Streetwalker whom which you probably don't have to share her info, despite the fact she probably would appreciate the marketing since she has a ha it and can use as kuch traffic her way as possible. Youd probably be doing her a favor sharing, but besides that how did we get here fellas. I know when I share some of mine phones are dead or when I got info same thing. I don't blame the person I swapped with its just part of the game. These girls don't have consistent phones or anything consistent, very few do if they aren't higher end. Any who. Just wondering how we got here in the Illinois Chicago board where sharing SW info has become a rarity. Stay safe gents.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 00:58 #13141Senior Member

Posts: 233I'm deeply envious about Maeve. Reminds me of some gems I found in Oakland on E14th. I never found anyone close to what you're describing in Chicago. If you want to take pity on a Southern Wisconsin monger where it's dry as dust, I can try to reciprocate. But I get not wanting to share; most people here just take and take and don't offer much.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 21:08 #13140Senior Member

Posts: 85Would love to run into sweet Tonya again, some of the dates I've ever had.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 19:47 #13139Senior Member

Posts: 663Tonya + Maeve
I ran into Russian Tonya, blonde, older MILF who gives amazing head. She is a little bigger but still probably one of the best out there. Usually spots on Cicero and her usual times.
I also ran into a cute, slim brunette named Maeve on Lawrence near the strip club. Late, Late night. Total spinner and total jackpot. Only just turned 20, from the North Side. 110 lbs soaking wet and a cross between a goth girl and a rave girl. Had to check I'd but confirmed. Imagine seeing a cute college girl walking around that area at that time of night. Out of place, many tried to scoop, but I was the lucky one! She has developed a bad habit and that is why she is out there. Moves between here and southern Wisconsin. Took her back to my apartment and a great night was had. Sometimes, luck smiles on you. Got the digits and social media info but others here have bragged about not sharing, so I am not sharing this one! However, if you want to try your hand, that was north side near the strip club, Lawrence, during the dead of night.
-
01-26-24 01:11 #13138Senior Member

Posts: 121Erika ripoff
White girl goes by Erika big ass brown eyes. 1 block west of kostner on 5th. Stalls a lot then runs off on you and gets into her "drivers" white truck. Be warned.
-
01-24-24 23:19 #13137Senior Member

Posts: 337No it's an AMP run by Pps.
Originally Posted by Tennan
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 17:18 #13136Senior Member

Posts: 51Any walkers
Any info on someone around the Humboldt area?
-
01-18-24 07:36 #13135Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 28Relax Health Center (50XX W Diversey Ave).
Originally Posted by Dexter69
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 11:17 #13134Senior Member

Posts: 73Location? Is this a LMP?
Originally Posted by Tennan
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 23:28 #13133Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 41I like Sofia as well she gives a solid massage and was generally okay with my more sport fucking style of FS. A good option if you want an attractive woman to give a good massage and has a good menu to enjoy.
Originally Posted by Tennan
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 13:35 #13132Senior Member

Posts: 323D always hang around that gas station. Sometimes I've seen her on 5th right before Kilpatrick near the alley. I knew that had to be her when you mentioned picking one up at the BP. She's pretty decent compared to others in that area.
Originally Posted by Creeper518
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 01:26 #13131Senior Member

Posts: 663Yeah, wait a minute, what happened? Was she an undercover? Or was LEO well hidden on a side street and they started following you after the pick up? Or were you talking out the window and doing you turns in the middle of the road?
Originally Posted by Rizpat
[View Original Post]
Once again, NEVER talk out the window. Ask her to jump in, if she won't, she is either LEO herself, or is stalling while LEO is driving up behind you to chat about curb crawling, or she is just an idiot and not worth putting yourself in danger for. If I were a LEO, and I saw a car stopped and talking to a woman dressed like a sex worker in an area known for sex workers, then why would you not stop that car and see if they cave and admit to soliciting? It's just so stupid, stop doing it.
-
01-14-24 10:50 #13130Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 47[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!











Reply With Quote






