Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 296 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 346 396 796 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 18216
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13791

    Jersey gurl

    Been awhile since I have seen Jersey lost contact and was able to reconnect recently and scheduled a session. When I arrived it was like we have seen each other weekly. She was very receptive and greeted with hug and Dfk. Small talk to catch up then she was ready to get to work on jr and work she did. Her sensual BBJ Is incredible lots of attention to the boys and elsewhere if you like. Good passionate DFK then finished in RCG. Cleaned me up said her goodbye to jr and off I went. Great visit just like I remembered. Till next time Darlin.

    Fire 🔥.

  2. #13790

    Sophia

    Little late on this but visited the beautiful Sophia last week. Nothing more I can say that I or others that have met her can say. Beautiful lady greeted me in sexy lingerie hug and DFK. Little small talk to catch up and then off to the races we went. Great BBJ DATY 69 CG then finished in K9 with an awesome view. Till next time Darlin.

    Fire 🔥.

  3. #13789

    Hailie

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    For those that have gotten a chance to see her. . . Can you please PM me a quick review of your time with her?

    Appearance, Skills, Pros, Cons, Needed Improvements?

    Your input will be greatly appreciated. . . I will not share "who" the review came from. . .
    Had a nice evening workout last night. Good Communication on time. Starting with a BBBJ then onto the main event multiple positions overall fun time non rushed. CFS No Greek.

    Thanks Donkcament for hookup.

  4. #13788

    Sophia

    Thanks to Orlo, I had the pleasure of spending an hour with Sophia at her convenient and discrete in-call off Semoran Blvd. IMHO she has beautiful smooth tan skin and a near perfect body, albeit with some very well done enhancements. Initially everything was very GFE. Excellent oral skills. She kept bouncing up and down during DATY which was followed by me on top DFK and sliding my hard rod on her very wet clit. This went on for about 10 min until she reached a shaking eye roll back "O". After that the cover went on and her demeanor changed to more procedural than GFE. I think the "O" put her in post "O" melo-mode. We covered all the positions and K9 was the best. Her ass is truly a sight to behold. We eventually finished with BBBJCIM and she drained every drop. I enjoyed my visit, but was a bit disappointed with her change in demeanor. I would definitely see her again. Thank you Orlo.

  5. #13787
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    For those that have gotten a chance to see her. . . Can you please PM me a quick review of your time with her?

    Appearance, Skills, Pros, Cons, Needed Improvements?

    Your input will be greatly appreciated. . . I will not share "who" the review came from. . .
    Hopefully I'll have a positive review to post after tomorrow.

  6. #13786

    Re: Blonde Pawg (reviews)

    For those that have gotten a chance to see her. . . Can you please PM me a quick review of your time with her?

    Appearance, Skills, Pros, Cons, Needed Improvements?

    Your input will be greatly appreciated. . . I will not share "who" the review came from. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    Cute blonde with blue eyes, long hair, & a phat ass is looking for some help & possible regulars within 30-minutes of the Orlando area.

    Menu: BBBJ, BBFS, CIM, CIP (she is on BC).

    Her photos are attached.

    (Active) Senior Members PM me for her digits.

  7. #13785

    SarahMaitland

    Sarah wanted me to reach out to you guys to say that she has limited menu because of oral surgery. She asked if anyone wants to see her send her a DM or if you got her number text her. Her DM can be found on here replying to one of the post. She also asks that if anyone wants to send her a donation or anything to help her out during this time it would be greatly appreciated. She still has to pay for her place while she is on the vacation. Her family members are paying for it. I saw her yesterday and it was really nice. I'm going to see her again on Friday or when time work permits. Please treat her right she is a exceptional person and provider.

  8. #13784

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree with you, Robin is one sexy and beautiful woman with an incredible body! She is very eager to please and I love the way she moans when she gets into it. A saw her a few days ago. And will definitely be going back to see her. I have her permission to post these pictures of her.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Orlo69 please clear your inbox sir.

  9. #13783

    SarahMaitland Going on Cruise

    I got to see Sarah today, always a nice treat. C.

    Just to let you guys know Sarah is going on a family vacation this Saturday. Contact her soon if you want to see her before she leaves. She is good at what she does and does not watch the clock. Good comms, no drama and my favorite go to, always a great time.

  10. #13782

    Veronica UTR

    A big thank you to Orlo for Veronica. Please don't PM me asking for her digits as Orlo is the gatekeeper. I reached out to Veronica, scheduled the time, 350 Super Mario Coins for one hour, got the location of her incall (familiar spot), and off I went. Got there early and asked if we can start early and she said yes. Knocked on the door, door opened, and man this girl is gorgeous. All of the previous reports about her looks are spot on. Pretty smile, cute dimples, sexy body, and curves where it matters. The comparison made by a fellow Monger to Eliza Ibarra is pretty spot on. She giggled very cutely when I complemented her beauty. We went to the bedroom and went through the alphabet. Very soft and sensual head game, tight and fresh kitty, and a view to die for in K9. Veronica is young and new to this hobby of ours and she is unfamiliar with a lot of things however she took directions well and was eagered to please and got really into it with me. Give her a try and you will come back for more. I know I will.

    Play hard, stay safe.

    ADD.

  11. #13781
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 654

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoacruiser  [View Original Post]
    As mentioned in my previous post, I reached out to two UTR girls this week and was lucky enough to be able to visit each.

    I reached out to JerseyGirl through the forum PM, introduced myself and left my Google Voice number. I wanted her to be able to research my posts on the forum and make sure she was comfortable meeting me.

    She responded via text the next morning and we set a date for Wednesday. I could tell I was going to like her before we even met! Her personality shines thru even though we only had a few texts back and forth. On Wednesday, I arrived at her in-call apartment and she met me at the door with a big hug and kiss. We headed to the bedroom and she was naked before we even got there. She is a little thick in all the right places and watching her walk in front of me was a pleasure. Her skin is super soft and tan.

    I got undressed and we hugged and she invited me on the bed and the fun began! Wow are her BJ skills top-notch. Her personality is so great that we were able to talk and laugh together and she still was keeping me SO hard. She gave my balls and taint amazing attention, and eventually I had to work myself around because I wanted to return the favor. Her pussy was clean and already nice and wet, and we enjoyed a nice long 69 session. My fingers were slick with her response. I came up for air and we laughed for a few minutes and then she took me back in her mouth and wasn't giving up until I busted. And bust I did! It was great!! After she got me a hot washcloth and cleaned me up very nicely.

    We laid back and rested for a minute and then she was ready to go again, gave junior a lot of attention, but this old man didn't have another one in him. So we just chatted and got to know each other, found out we share hobbies and interests outside of this life. Jersey is amazing. I really felt like I was visiting a long-time friend. Next time I'm going to have to save some energy to enjoy FS with her as well. I already know it will be fantastic.
    I enjoyed your company as well sweetheart, you're such a gentleman which makes everything so much better. Thank you sweetie for visiting me.

  12. #13780
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree with you, Robin is one sexy and beautiful woman with an incredible body! She is very eager to please and I love the way she moans when she gets into it. A saw her a few days ago. And will definitely be going back to see her. I have her permission to post these pictures of her.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Yes! That's the outfit, with some sexy as hell panties underneath. She's even hotter in person IMHO.

  13. #13779

    Robin first visit, not last

    Thanks to Orlo for the digits and the verification for my first appointment with Robin today. She's very cautious so Orlo is your ticket in. I liked her incall with a nice side entryway that limited my exposure.

    On to the session. She has a near perfect body with flat belly, soft naturals and great nipples.

    She is into cleanliness and had me rub some sanitizer on my hands. So my fear was no bbj or dfk. I was very wrong as she excelled at both. Our long sweaty session included cg, mish and doggie which was a highlight of a great hour. She was very sensual throughout the entire session. Will definitely repeat. YMMV but I highly recommend.

  14. #13778

    Kween

    As disappointing as it may be Kween is retiring indefinitely!

    I want to thank the select few who I've had the pleasure of meeting, for aiding in my future!

    I hope your all happy for me because I am taking the next step into greatness!

    And mark my words you'll see me again. But it just might be on your t. V screen!

    Lots of love be safe.

    P. s my cash app is $doyenne44 please leave me something to invest in me and my music! Wish me luck!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4165~2.jpg‎  

  15. #13777
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoacruiser  [View Original Post]
    Early this week I decided to reach out to two different UTR ladies I'd hadn't met before. I was able to arrange visit with both and had an incredible time with each. I'll post about them separately.

    Today I had the opportunity to meet Robin and WOW! The word that describes her best for me is LOVELY. She's beautiful, sensual, and intelligent. We met at her private in-call location, such a great spot!

    She was dressed in a silky black outfit that really shows her figure well. She's a fantastic hostess and very cleanly. She was also very respectful of our time, silencing notifications on her phone and then helping me get comfortable, all while giving caresses and slowly revealing her stunning body. We laid back on the bed and got to know each other for a while, and then she started a great BBBJ with some attention to the boys. She wriggled around so I could play with her perfect rear and caress the soft skin her back and thighs. Then she climbed on top of me and used her luscious body to rub up and down my chest (with a little bit of titty teasing for junior).

    Eventually she suited me up and we got into a good rhythm in CG. Then switched to mish with some LFK. She gives the perfect amount of response during FS to make it a great sensual experience. We switched to doggy for a bit, and then back to mish, which I liked best. I liked to see her pretty face, she really is beautiful.

    After I finished up she got me nice and clean and we laid back and chatted. I was completely sated and it was great to relax and talk with her. Very comfortable. She didn't check her clock until I brought it up, I wanted to respect her time. Then she offered the use of the shower to rinse up, which was great. I got dressed and she gave me a warm hug and walked me to the door.

    I'm very happy to have finally met her, will definitely be visiting her again. Thanks to Orlo for the introduction.
    I totally agree with you, Robin is one sexy and beautiful woman with an incredible body! She is very eager to please and I love the way she moans when she gets into it. A saw her a few days ago. And will definitely be going back to see her. I have her permission to post these pictures of her.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20240127-WA0002.jpg‎   IMG-20240127-WA0005.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape