Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 233 633 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 16680
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14700

    Any updates on these two?

    Bella Moonlight. There were good reviews, then bad reviews (including possibly cash & dash? Wondering if she's gotten her act together or if she's still on the to-avoid list. https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/161971601487.

    Cali, Petite Light Skinned. I seem to recall some talk about her but can't find it now. She looks like my type, and I'll take the plunge unless there's some bad news out there. Thanks for any reports. https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/427951322256.

  2. #14699
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob2020  [View Original Post]
    E Mifflin that's right. Feels like a lifetime ago when the grass was green and the girls were pretty. STG is no paradise city these days.
    The first time I saw Sam I couldn't believe my luck. Girl next door, spinner, cute, fresh, friendly. Literally tasted like the sweetest and most succulent peach. It's pretty sad to see her mug shots. And to contemplate the downward spiral.

  3. #14698
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan74  [View Original Post]
    I did a little digging in my old emails, and remembered some things. She used to be a model and a masseuse and there were discussion groups and podcasts. I won"t get into detsil, but it is not whst most of us are looking for. To summarize, the only outcome will be that your wallet will be lighter.
    The massage is quite good, despite it being "just a massage. " Very sensual. I have zero regrets about seeing her once.

  4. #14697
    Quote Originally Posted by BlutoMadison  [View Original Post]
    For Eva, I think you meant East Mifflin.
    E Mifflin that's right. Feels like a lifetime ago when the grass was green and the girls were pretty. STG is no paradise city these days.

  5. #14696
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower  [View Original Post]
    Iron Man you are correct. No return text so I sent another text (I assume no answer means no to my question but thanks') and still no reply. I guess I won't be getting anymore text asking if I want a massage.
    I did a little digging in my old emails, and remembered some things. She used to be a model and a masseuse and there were discussion groups and podcasts. I won"t get into detsil, but it is not whst most of us are looking for. To summarize, the only outcome will be that your wallet will be lighter.

  6. #14695
    Thanks for the tip.

    No GFE is a mood killer for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrutonGaster  [View Original Post]
    I actually saw her last time she came through Madison. Definitely not GFE. The pictures are real and her body is fantastic, but she was pretty mechanical and wouldn't do anything very interesting. Not saying not to try her out, just because she has a great body. But I was underwhelmed.

  7. #14694

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob2020  [View Original Post]
    I've practically give up on STG for years now, but I got a good vibe and tried out Kat:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...f/021420265810

    This was a surprisingly good experience. Open menu, great attitude (totally didn't expect that with what STG has become), and she's cute.

    My comparable are from years ago as I've stayed away from STG for the most part. She reminded me of the brunette Eva on the top floor of the house on the 200 block of W Mifflin St from 5 yrs ago, the brunette (good) Sam (5 yrs ago) who was a bartender at Pine Bluff. Strong Bailey-like sweetheart vibes too.

    She claims to not have been in the game for too long, and certainly doesn't look hardened by it (yet). Take care of her if you give it a shot.
    Sam was a gem.

  8. #14693
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob2020  [View Original Post]
    I've practically give up on STG for years now, but I got a good vibe and tried out Kat:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...f/021420265810

    This was a surprisingly good experience. Open menu, great attitude (totally didn't expect that with what STG has become), and she's cute.

    My comparable are from years ago as I've stayed away from STG for the most part. She reminded me of the brunette Eva on the top floor of the house on the 200 block of W Mifflin St from 5 yrs ago, the brunette (good) Sam (5 yrs ago) who was a bartender at Pine Bluff. Strong Bailey-like sweetheart vibes too.

    She claims to not have been in the game for too long, and certainly doesn't look hardened by it (yet). Take care of her if you give it a shot.
    For Eva, I think you meant East Mifflin.

  9. #14692
    Quote Originally Posted by BrutonGaster  [View Original Post]
    Oh and her screening process is a lot.
    That's what kept me from seeing Kayden. And I'm somebody who's more willing than some mongers to provide a certain amount of personal info within reason to an established, well-reputed provider. But her requirements included a deal-breaker.

  10. #14691
    Quote Originally Posted by BrutonGaster  [View Original Post]
    Oh and her screening process is a lot.
    I've come to view invasive screening processes as a gift. I might be dumb enough to pay the asking rate for yet another unforgettable (at best) experience otherwise.

  11. #14690

    Clara Dolce

    Quote Originally Posted by Dildon  [View Original Post]
    Clara Dolce.

    https://touringvipgirls.freeescortsi...s/clara-dolce/

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files...?cat=6208&wn=1

    She's visiting Madison all weekend with a safe agency for 350 hour then to Milwaukee. If you see her, leave a review and note if she's GFE / BBJ / DFK?
    Seen her last night. Yes to all the above and then some. I wish I would have seen her when she first got here, I would have seen her every day. Pix are spot on if not better in person. Sorry this is to late to see her in Madison, but she is worth the drive to Milwaukee.

  12. #14689

    No reply

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan74  [View Original Post]
    I don't imagine you will get a reply if you asked her if you could skip the underwear. I don't know the ins and outs of it, but even if she has a natural healing degree. She probably has some professional culpability if she does anything sketchy.
    Iron Man you are correct. No return text so I sent another text (I assume no answer means no to my question but thanks') and still no reply. I guess I won't be getting anymore text asking if I want a massage.

  13. #14688

    Surprisingly good experience

    I've practically give up on STG for years now, but I got a good vibe and tried out Kat:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...f/021420265810

    This was a surprisingly good experience. Open menu, great attitude (totally didn't expect that with what STG has become), and she's cute.

    My comparable are from years ago as I've stayed away from STG for the most part. She reminded me of the brunette Eva on the top floor of the house on the 200 block of W Mifflin St from 5 yrs ago, the brunette (good) Sam (5 yrs ago) who was a bartender at Pine Bluff. Strong Bailey-like sweetheart vibes too.

    She claims to not have been in the game for too long, and certainly doesn't look hardened by it (yet). Take care of her if you give it a shot.

  14. #14687
    Quote Originally Posted by RxTheMan  [View Original Post]
    Her pictures look hot as hell.

    Anyone have any intel on her.

    Is she GFE.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayden_karter
    Oh and her screening process is a lot.

  15. #14686
    Quote Originally Posted by RxTheMan  [View Original Post]
    Her pictures look hot as hell.

    Anyone have any intel on her.

    Is she GFE.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayden_karter
    I actually saw her last time she came through Madison. Definitely not GFE. The pictures are real and her body is fantastic, but she was pretty mechanical and wouldn't do anything very interesting. Not saying not to try her out, just because she has a great body. But I was underwhelmed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape