Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 154 of 551 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 204 254 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 8261
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5966
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Duo

    I see Faith and Mimi after game.

    They very nice. They Make out. Mimi lick Faith pussy.

    They play wang. Faith ride wang. I cum fast. Hahahaha.

  2. #5965
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Is the big one that walks past in the black thong Monse?? I can't but think of these women 10 years into the future. A flaw in my brain. Haha.

    I'll be on younger pastures then. Hehe.
    No. Monse is tiny.

  3. #5964
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't visited Pandoras for quite awhile but was in the neighborhood with time to kill so stopped by. 3:30 pm. Parking lot only 6-8 cars, no lineup posted on Insta so wasn't surprised not many girls on shift: Amari, Sunny, Sativa, Monse, Paisley, Liz. Took a pass on first few who stopped by, then did a few with Sunny in the Playground. Seemed like a fun gal with a good attitude. Asked me after first dance if I was interested in VIP, I declined but came away interested for next time. I scanned last several forum pages but no helpful info found. Any you brothers have experience you can share? Thanks in advance.
    Monse would have sucked / fucked your brains out, liz woulda let you hit it with a condom or let your dump a load in her mouth. Same goes for Mandy who showed up right around that time. Paisley would have left you with an empty wallet and a sore dick. Sativa would have left you frozen cause she is an ice queen, Amari would have given you a HJ. Not sure what sunny has to offer.

  4. #5963
    Quote Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if those are real pics, but fairly close. Pretty plain dance, but did the job.

  5. #5962

    Saturday at Pandas

    Hadn't visited Pandoras for quite awhile but was in the neighborhood with time to kill so stopped by. 3:30 pm. Parking lot only 6-8 cars, no lineup posted on Insta so wasn't surprised not many girls on shift: Amari, Sunny, Sativa, Monse, Paisley, Liz. Took a pass on first few who stopped by, then did a few with Sunny in the Playground. Seemed like a fun gal with a good attitude. Asked me after first dance if I was interested in VIP, I declined but came away interested for next time. I scanned last several forum pages but no helpful info found. Any you brothers have experience you can share? Thanks in advance.

  6. #5961

    Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertABouy  [View Original Post]
    Went to Kittens and got a VIP from cute-ish blonde Nova. She is 5'4 ish and has a nice personality. Body was decent (a tiny stomach and spikes in her nipples were the only flaws I saw). The stomach in reality was nothing but her outfit once the clothes came off. Her VIP is $250+ house. She wants $300 plus house but comes easily down.

    Performance was about average for Kittens. She gave short CBJ and then hopped on facing and then RCG. Finished and hit the road.

    May return down the road, but still feeling out the club scene.
    Is this her? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2310024%3B.

  7. #5960
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she also a streetwalker / escort?
    She does escort out of the airport area. Either way, they all do the same thing. I got the vibe she is somewhat selective. She ignored a few guys and came to me because I don't look like thug.

  8. #5959

    Assistant

    Jumping into the strip club scene slowly.

    I always stayed away and played the sure thing.

    But with IG, some of these girls look fantastic.

    Anyone have any info on:

    Pandoras:

    Jay the killer.

    Snowtheseason.

    Starrr206.

  9. #5958
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Tuesday afternoons at Pandora's.
    Diamond has been working Mondays recently.

  10. #5957

    Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertABouy  [View Original Post]
    Went to Kittens and got a VIP from cute-ish blonde Nova. She is 5'4 ish and has a nice personality. Body was decent (a tiny stomach and spikes in her nipples were the only flaws I saw). The stomach in reality was nothing but her outfit once the clothes came off. Her VIP is $250+ house. She wants $300 plus house but comes easily down.

    Performance was about average for Kittens. She gave short CBJ and then hopped on facing and then RCG. Finished and hit the road.

    May return down the road, but still feeling out the club scene.
    Isn't she also a streetwalker / escort?

  11. #5956

    Kitten's Nova

    Went to Kittens and got a VIP from cute-ish blonde Nova. She is 5'4 ish and has a nice personality. Body was decent (a tiny stomach and spikes in her nipples were the only flaws I saw). The stomach in reality was nothing but her outfit once the clothes came off. Her VIP is $250+ house. She wants $300 plus house but comes easily down.

    Performance was about average for Kittens. She gave short CBJ and then hopped on facing and then RCG. Finished and hit the road.

    May return down the road, but still feeling out the club scene.

  12. #5955
    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Princess at Kittens is a complete rob. Bait & switch.
    She tried to get me to do 1 dance for a hundred and I laughed so hard.

  13. #5954

    Tues

    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy2  [View Original Post]
    Will be in town Monday and Tuesday off in afternoons, which is better on Mon and Tues, Pandoras or Kittens?
    Tuesday afternoons at Pandora's.

  14. #5953

    Monday and Tuesday days

    Will be in town Monday and Tuesday off in afternoons, which is better on Mon and Tues, Pandoras or Kittens?

  15. #5952
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    She sucked the cum out of my cock last night and swallowed.
    Is the big one that walks past in the black thong Monse?? I can't but think of these women 10 years into the future. A flaw in my brain. Haha.

    I'll be on younger pastures then. Hehe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape