Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 28075
-
01-29-24 01:05 #24685Senior Member

Posts: 68Sophia
Whoa! I never would have guessed she was that old! Maybe I'd better go see my optometrist!
Originally Posted by LipLover88
[View Original Post]
Doretti.
-
01-28-24 22:30 #24684Regular Member

Posts: 2Wildflower Leah
I keep going to wildflower but still have not seen Leah. Has anyone seen her? I somehow always get Summer. Does anyone know her day off? I'd like to try someone else. Thanks in advance for any info.
-
01-28-24 21:13 #24683Banned Member

Posts: 163Baby: A to Z
I know Anna's been popular here for her BBFS option but I just wanted to roll the dice and see who I draw so I just walked in without making any appointment.
Cute girl greeted me and introduced herself as "Baby" Short hair, cute smiles, not ultra petite but ain't fat either.
Opted in for 1 hour and I was glad I did because her massage was actually really good. I might just come back for her legit massage, holy shit. Instead of giving bullshit "massage" for like 10-15 minutes and have me turn over, she actually put maximum effort in and untied the knots on my shoulder and back.
There was no teasing before flip, which was a bummer but she's very into DFK and DATY. Seeing her having a genuine orgasm was a great turn on and her pussy get flooded super easy so no lube was needed for penetration at all. As we were DFKing after she came from DATY, she slipped the cover on and pushed herself into my dick. What a smooth transition. We fucked in multiple positions and I ended up finishing CIM.
While I was walking out, I saw Anna (Easy to tell by her outfit) but she wasn't personally my type of cutie, might just stick with Baby for awhile.
Total damage: 80/ hr + 160.
-
01-28-24 20:59 #24682Banned Member

Posts: 163I honestly don't think it's a crackdown. They definitely knew this was going to happen to the spa, that's why the girls at the spa have been informing their clients they are moving to the "other spa. "
Originally Posted by LoveYouLong
[View Original Post]
As far as I know, not a single person was arrested so it's more of a smooth transition for them I assume. If the LE has received that many complaints and nothing's been done, it certainly doesn't look good for them, I guess it's just about right time they at least pretend like they're doing something.
-
01-28-24 17:12 #24681Senior Member

Posts: 145What's AMP is Annie at?
Originally Posted by AmpBlazer
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 16:27 #24680Senior Member

Posts: 39Ride
I'd love a ride. Can you spot me $100 too?
Originally Posted by GilfLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 13:54 #24679Senior Member

Posts: 155I never had a chance to see the original Lisa and I didn't ask while we were talking. Based on a report on the forum she provides a great session.
Originally Posted by InstinctGoku
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 10:24 #24678Senior Member

Posts: 60Latest Bust
Anyone concerned with the latest bust? Seems like someone really does not like the owner of the Spa, second time now that I know of.
Do you see a crackdown coming soon or like someone said "someone didn't pay the council person".
-
01-28-24 09:28 #24677Senior Member

Posts: 249Try harder
Bro have you actually tried the search feature? It took me about 3 minutes to find numerous BBBJ / CIM providers and / or spas. You want one of us to drive you there too?
Originally Posted by PmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 23:00 #24676Senior Member

Posts: 266Is this the same Lisa from the original VIP / NLBC / UFS?
Originally Posted by DavDerk
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 22:44 #24675Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 125xx9 Baltimore Dr. La Mesa
Store front. Can be busy during the day.
Originally Posted by Cowboy5
[View Original Post]
Saw Candy this morning and she was fantastic. With really nice tits that look deceptively small when covered. Once the top comes off, they are spectacular. She was every bit as reviewed here. Fun times without too much negotiation but she said she is leaving after this month. She seems to really enjoy kissing. Such a sweetheart.
-
01-27-24 21:41 #24674Regular Member

Posts: 14Cindy from Mesa Ridge Ct
Have been pretty busy with work but was able to do a quick visit to Mesa Spa. Saw Cindy and my oh my she's got all the goods. Imma try to section my review off so its easier to read.
Overall: she's got a banger body. Her curves are just right. Face is pretty and nice to look at it. She's bot on this blonde hair which is nice. Tits feels good especially when they are pushing against your chest. Ass can bend and is got a nice shape. You can tell she works out so she can do various positions. Does everything too which is nice.
Massage Experience: she got decent technique. Nothing crazy to write for but definitely better than an amateur. She does oil too if you want which is nice and does the thing where they stand on you using their foot to massage. She applies good pressure and you definitely feel like you are getting a massage.
Happy Ending Experience: She does a full on body rub which is nice and isn't shy with kissing your body. When I flipped she started sucking my cock and got me nice and hard. Did some DT as well. Popped the condom on and she started riding me to town. God her tits aren't huge but big enough where you see them going up and down so fast. Really had a good time and she definitly a nympho because she kept looking at the mirror enjoying herself being fucked.
Anyways yeah that was experience.
-
01-27-24 19:11 #24673Regular Member

Posts: 26Cindy at Mesa Ridge Ct (Mesa Spa)
Tried Cindy the other night. She's been here before and got a very pretty face. She got the JAV type vibe with a sweet voice and aims to give you all the pleaseure. She has this just finished the shower type of look with a white top and shorts.
She doesn't know that much english but enough where you can sweet talk with her. When she gave me a massage it was overall decent. Gave good pressure and gave a good massage all over my body from my neck to toe.
Then she took her top off and started rubbing her tits all over my back and ass. Could feel those hard cold nipples just rubbing against my back and her ass was just screaming to fuck her. Eventually flipped and she started giving me kisses and sucking on my nipples. All the way to giving me an amazing BBBJ. Her tits arent huge but they feel so amazing on the hands. Eventually put the condom on and we started fucking missionary. It looks like she enjoys doggy and reverse cowgirl more but yeah eventually finished and went on my way with a kiss. Definitly give her a try if you haven't.
-
01-27-24 19:10 #24672Senior Member

Posts: 2644Julie All About You
Her face reminds me of a fair-skinned version of popular kgirl Remi / Miko in WLA except that Jenny has black hair. Perky natty Bs. Said she's 25 and that's believable. Even gots some baby fat still. I prefer tighter bodies, but her pussy is tight. Limited DFK unfortunately. Could be YMMV. Said she didn't want to taste her pussy pfft. Still she's pretty, vocal, and got off a bunch so that was hot. I enjoyed taking the lead as I leaned into pummeling her cervix. Here for a couple more days until she goes back to NY.
-
01-27-24 18:39 #24671Banned Member

Posts: 58Cindy at Mesa Ridge Ct. (MRC)
I might have two posts up at the same time and I do apologize. One review just took awhile for me to post online. Life gets in the way sometimes.
Anywho, I got a message on Friday morning that Cindy was back at Mesa Ridge this time. I last saw her at Gu Studio (Ronson) back in December and she is utterly fantastic and hot AF! As soon as I got her message, I had to go see her! I recommend reading my review from Ronson as that was probably one of my finest works tbh LOL. I was on a roll and I'm not sure I will ever replicate that kind of storytelling ever again. Also, the session I had that day was pretty fucking epic!
You ever noticed that MRC has a screen door on the inside? I can't think of any other AMP that has that set up. When I see Cindy open up the screen, she's still got her perfect pin up girl hair style with the flat bangs, long eye lashes, nice looking manmade C breasts, nice average booty, really nice body and an amazing looking face. She's still a 10/10 in my book and I think This girl is smoking hot.
Pay house fee of 60 for half hour and 160 for tip.
Get in the room and DFK with this beauty on the couch as we get undressed. She kisses my nipples and starts BBBJ. She's really good and has good technique with lots of BLS, great suction and I know from previous experience that she is down for CIM.
Once I'm rock hard, she puts on the party hat, and climbs on top of me for CG on the couch. We embrace for some more DFK and I suck on her tasty tits. She bounces on my cock like a porn star and throws in some good moans. She's got me really fired up at this point.
I lay her flat on the couch and fuck her standing mish for a few minutes. I'm getting pretty close to busting. Her tits are bouncing everywhere and her face looks beautiful as she makes all her noises.
Flip her over in a doggie position and start pounding away as I grab hold of her ass and she puts her face in the pillow. I can feel the tip of my cock hitting her pelvic bone or something LOL. I got at it for a couple minutes until I can't no more and I bust my nut in the rubber and fall on top of her in exhaustion.
She helps clean me up, gets me a water, little bit more DFK and she escorts me out. She only here until the 31st, so make sure you come see this pretty lady! You won't regret it!










Reply With Quote





