Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 28078
-
01-29-24 07:54 #24688Shill for A to Z ignore all posts

Posts: 35Lucy at A to Z
Went on a week-long cruise and didn't get any pussy while constantly seeing so many beautiful girls in bikinis. Got so fucking horny. MMS said she got some new girls, so I visited on Saturday when I got back from my trip.
I checked out the three girls and chose Lucy. She says she's 29, but looks younger, petite thin body, A cups I think are man made, long hair. She was very cute and exactly what I wanted. After my long week of wanting to fuck all the cuties but not getting any, I was ready to take it all out on some small skinny fuck toy. Lucy did not disappoint.
She seems very timid. Very little English, if any. Gave me some regular kisses, but I don't think she's into LFK or DFK. BBBJ was ok, didn't go too deep on it, but it felt pretty good. Pussy was fairly tight and she had full Bush. I just did Mish and k9 with her. She was so fucking cute to look at while fucking her in Mish. The only thing not really cute about her is some messed up teeth, but that's ok. I pulled out of k9 and ripped the condom off to finish on her butt / back. I fucking fire hosed it. I blew such a big load it was running down her leg. She was surprised, but took it like a champ. I really liked the lacy corset skirt she was wearing. I'll repeat for sure if I can get in there early this week. MMS said she's getting 3 new girls around the 1st, so we'll see what happens.
The other 2 girls looked pretty good also. Got some pics for you. Happy hunting out there.
-
01-29-24 02:30 #24687Senior Member

Posts: 156Arcadia Spa
Has anyone been here recently? I just started working nearby and was curious if it was FS. I did some research but most of it is a couple of years old. TIA.
-
01-29-24 01:56 #24686Senior Member

Posts: 895Nothing to do with paying council person. It's all about not being discreet. The church saw the ladies, somehow, it was claimed, the ladies would encourage the churches flock to come it. Add to all that, moaning and groaning coming thru the walls, and maybe the pounding on the ladies asses also came thru the walls.
Originally Posted by LoveYouLong
[View Original Post]
Yeah, that is the recipe to get the place closed ASAP.
-
01-29-24 01:05 #24685Senior Member

Posts: 69Sophia
Whoa! I never would have guessed she was that old! Maybe I'd better go see my optometrist!
Originally Posted by LipLover88
[View Original Post]
Doretti.
-
01-28-24 22:30 #24684Regular Member

Posts: 2Wildflower Leah
I keep going to wildflower but still have not seen Leah. Has anyone seen her? I somehow always get Summer. Does anyone know her day off? I'd like to try someone else. Thanks in advance for any info.
-
01-28-24 21:13 #24683Banned Member

Posts: 163Baby: A to Z
I know Anna's been popular here for her BBFS option but I just wanted to roll the dice and see who I draw so I just walked in without making any appointment.
Cute girl greeted me and introduced herself as "Baby" Short hair, cute smiles, not ultra petite but ain't fat either.
Opted in for 1 hour and I was glad I did because her massage was actually really good. I might just come back for her legit massage, holy shit. Instead of giving bullshit "massage" for like 10-15 minutes and have me turn over, she actually put maximum effort in and untied the knots on my shoulder and back.
There was no teasing before flip, which was a bummer but she's very into DFK and DATY. Seeing her having a genuine orgasm was a great turn on and her pussy get flooded super easy so no lube was needed for penetration at all. As we were DFKing after she came from DATY, she slipped the cover on and pushed herself into my dick. What a smooth transition. We fucked in multiple positions and I ended up finishing CIM.
While I was walking out, I saw Anna (Easy to tell by her outfit) but she wasn't personally my type of cutie, might just stick with Baby for awhile.
Total damage: 80/ hr + 160.
-
01-28-24 20:59 #24682Banned Member

Posts: 163I honestly don't think it's a crackdown. They definitely knew this was going to happen to the spa, that's why the girls at the spa have been informing their clients they are moving to the "other spa. "
Originally Posted by LoveYouLong
[View Original Post]
As far as I know, not a single person was arrested so it's more of a smooth transition for them I assume. If the LE has received that many complaints and nothing's been done, it certainly doesn't look good for them, I guess it's just about right time they at least pretend like they're doing something.
-
01-28-24 17:12 #24681Senior Member

Posts: 145What's AMP is Annie at?
Originally Posted by AmpBlazer
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 16:27 #24680Senior Member

Posts: 39Ride
I'd love a ride. Can you spot me $100 too?
Originally Posted by GilfLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 13:54 #24679Senior Member

Posts: 155I never had a chance to see the original Lisa and I didn't ask while we were talking. Based on a report on the forum she provides a great session.
Originally Posted by InstinctGoku
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 10:24 #24678Senior Member

Posts: 60Latest Bust
Anyone concerned with the latest bust? Seems like someone really does not like the owner of the Spa, second time now that I know of.
Do you see a crackdown coming soon or like someone said "someone didn't pay the council person".
-
01-28-24 09:28 #24677Senior Member

Posts: 249Try harder
Bro have you actually tried the search feature? It took me about 3 minutes to find numerous BBBJ / CIM providers and / or spas. You want one of us to drive you there too?
Originally Posted by PmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 23:00 #24676Senior Member

Posts: 267Is this the same Lisa from the original VIP / NLBC / UFS?
Originally Posted by DavDerk
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 22:44 #24675Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 125xx9 Baltimore Dr. La Mesa
Store front. Can be busy during the day.
Originally Posted by Cowboy5
[View Original Post]
Saw Candy this morning and she was fantastic. With really nice tits that look deceptively small when covered. Once the top comes off, they are spectacular. She was every bit as reviewed here. Fun times without too much negotiation but she said she is leaving after this month. She seems to really enjoy kissing. Such a sweetheart.
-
01-27-24 21:41 #24674Regular Member

Posts: 14Cindy from Mesa Ridge Ct
Have been pretty busy with work but was able to do a quick visit to Mesa Spa. Saw Cindy and my oh my she's got all the goods. Imma try to section my review off so its easier to read.
Overall: she's got a banger body. Her curves are just right. Face is pretty and nice to look at it. She's bot on this blonde hair which is nice. Tits feels good especially when they are pushing against your chest. Ass can bend and is got a nice shape. You can tell she works out so she can do various positions. Does everything too which is nice.
Massage Experience: she got decent technique. Nothing crazy to write for but definitely better than an amateur. She does oil too if you want which is nice and does the thing where they stand on you using their foot to massage. She applies good pressure and you definitely feel like you are getting a massage.
Happy Ending Experience: She does a full on body rub which is nice and isn't shy with kissing your body. When I flipped she started sucking my cock and got me nice and hard. Did some DT as well. Popped the condom on and she started riding me to town. God her tits aren't huge but big enough where you see them going up and down so fast. Really had a good time and she definitly a nympho because she kept looking at the mirror enjoying herself being fucked.
Anyways yeah that was experience.











Reply With Quote





