Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 290 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 340 390 790 1290 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 24041
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19706

    Manassas

    Does anyone remember / know what happened to the two super attractive girls that worked out of that apartment in Manassas off sudley manor accords from the sheetz?

  2. #19705

    609 Kandi

    I've only been able to find limited intel on this one: https://adultsearch.com/us/washingto...corts/3209396. DMs open if you prefer. If I TOFTF I will report back.

  3. #19704

    Not Hot Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by YoyoSpa  [View Original Post]
    You will be shocked and dismayed to learn that the lady behind the door did not match these pics.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../23152396.html

    Older, bigger, uglier, not blond. She tried to entice me with her curvy roommate. At least she was blond with big jugs. But I declined. Some nights you've just got to cut bait.

    FWIW, quoted 150/ hh 200/ hr. Safe motel near RTC.
    If more of us just turned around and said naaah. It would make you feel good and prtobably put a dent into the false advertising that seems to be increasing across all levels.

  4. #19703

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman2  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents,

    This one is fake and they try to rip you off with AMEX gift cards.

    https://northern-virginia.2backpage....s/5292654.html

    Posting "Helen" pics as well in case the link disappears.
    You couldn't just look at those pics and tell it was fake.

  5. #19702
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman2  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents,

    This one is fake and they try to rip you off with AMEX gift cards.

    https://northern-virginia.2backpage....s/5292654.html

    Posting "Helen" pics as well in case the link disappears.
    I've never seen an ad before stating "no inmate. " Regarding the gift cards, did she ask you to go out and buy one, and text her the card number before you see her?

  6. #19701

    Pornstar?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman2  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents,

    This one is fake and they try to rip you off with AMEX gift cards.

    https://northern-virginia.2backpage....s/5292654.html

    Posting "Helen" pics as well in case the link disappears.
    Isn't the girl in the pics a pornstar? She looks extremely familiar but I can't remember where I've seen her.

  7. #19700

    Not Hot Reston Latina

    You will be shocked and dismayed to learn that the lady behind the door did not match these pics.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../23152396.html

    Older, bigger, uglier, not blond. She tried to entice me with her curvy roommate. At least she was blond with big jugs. But I declined. Some nights you've just got to cut bait.

    FWIW, quoted 150/ hh 200/ hr. Safe motel near RTC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails back1.jpg‎   back2.jpg‎  

  8. #19699

    Warning. SCAM "Helen"

    Hi gents,

    This one is fake and they try to rip you off with AMEX gift cards.

    https://northern-virginia.2backpage....s/5292654.html

    Posting "Helen" pics as well in case the link disappears.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1348.jpg‎   IMG_1347.jpeg‎   IMG_1346.jpg‎   IMG_1345.jpg‎  

  9. #19698

    Hot reston latina

    Quote Originally Posted by KidFarian  [View Original Post]
    Might be a scam. Her number came up with a few different profiles.
    Yeah, I saw that. Actually, the older add up in MA is not a deal breaker. But no name (and therefore no reviews elsewhere) is a red flag. And I don't believe any Ukrainian ads without reviews. Sterling / Reston is a bit too far for me to drive for a LCS. I'll pass for now. Maybe someone closer TOFTT.

  10. #19697

    Acs

    Quote Originally Posted by RollinRockS  [View Original Post]
    I visited Sandy twice this week and both were great. Nice body and perfect natural c. She was very accommodating; however, her English is limited. Started out with nursing on her fine eraser nipples. Had me lay face down and worked my back with her tongue and breast. On the flip, she start working my body with her tongue up and down and cleaned junior and started BBJ. After about 15 min I asked her to cover junior and started doggy position and finished in 10 minutes. She clean me up, gave me a shower and more massage until 60 minutes is up. I found her on Bedpage, but the post is gone now. Love Chinese gal from NY. She is he until 31. I have been getting a lot of useful info from this forum and it's time to give back. First posting and doing this in a rush..
    The number is an ACS I've used before. They call it ACS for a reason. You got lucky with a good young one.

  11. #19696

    To the new guy

    Thanks for deciding to share with the group. Now how about sharing that link to find her? It's better than just offering to share the number through PM unless she's a UTR chick.

    Edit: I just saw your other post with her number listed.

    Quote Originally Posted by RollinRockS  [View Original Post]
    I visited Sandy twice this week and both were great. Nice body and perfect natural c. She was very accommodating; however, her English is limited. Started out with nursing on her fine eraser nipples. Had me lay face down and worked my back with her tongue and breast. On the flip, she start working my body with her tongue up and down and cleaned junior and started BBJ. After about 15 min I asked her to cover junior and started doggy position and finished in 10 minutes. She clean me up, gave me a shower and more massage until 60 minutes is up. I found her on Bedpage, but the post is gone now. Love Chinese gal from NY. She is he until 31. I have been getting a lot of useful info from this forum and it's time to give back. First posting and doing this in a rush. PM me for the number.

  12. #19695

    Good find in Fairfax VA

    Had a couple of dreams with a Chinese provider from NY. She is here in Fairfax until 31st. Very nice mid 30, c cup and very nice body. English is limited, but should not be a problem. Nuru, BBBJ and love how she work her tongue all over me. Her post on Bedpage is no longer there. PM me for name and number.

  13. #19694

    Good rule to follow

    To good to be true. When in doubt walk away. Great rule.

  14. #19693

    Gem in Fairfax VA

    I visited Sandy twice this week and both were great. Nice body and perfect natural c. She was very accommodating; however, her English is limited. Started out with nursing on her fine eraser nipples. Had me lay face down and worked my back with her tongue and breast. On the flip, she start working my body with her tongue up and down and cleaned junior and started BBJ. After about 15 min I asked her to cover junior and started doggy position and finished in 10 minutes. She clean me up, gave me a shower and more massage until 60 minutes is up. I found her on Bedpage, but the post is gone now. Love Chinese gal from NY. She is he until 31. I have been getting a lot of useful info from this forum and it's time to give back. First posting and doing this in a rush. PM me for the number.

  15. #19692

    Good find in Fairfax VA

    I visited Sandy twice this week and both were great. Nice body and perfect natural c. She was very accommodating; however, her English is limited. Started out with nursing on her fine eraser nipples. Had me lay face down and worked my back with her tongue and breast. On the flip, she start working my body with her tongue up and down and cleaned junior and started BBJ. After about 15 min I asked her to cover junior and started doggy position and finished in 10 minutes. She clean me up, gave me a shower and more massage until 60 minutes is up. I found her on Bedpage, but the post is gone now. Love Chinese gal from NY. She is he until 31. I have been getting a lot of useful info from this forum and it's time to give back. First posting and doing this in a rush. Here is the contact: 408-XXX-7374.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape