Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 28076
-
01-27-24 18:39 #24671Banned Member

Posts: 58Cindy at Mesa Ridge Ct. (MRC)
I might have two posts up at the same time and I do apologize. One review just took awhile for me to post online. Life gets in the way sometimes.
Anywho, I got a message on Friday morning that Cindy was back at Mesa Ridge this time. I last saw her at Gu Studio (Ronson) back in December and she is utterly fantastic and hot AF! As soon as I got her message, I had to go see her! I recommend reading my review from Ronson as that was probably one of my finest works tbh LOL. I was on a roll and I'm not sure I will ever replicate that kind of storytelling ever again. Also, the session I had that day was pretty fucking epic!
You ever noticed that MRC has a screen door on the inside? I can't think of any other AMP that has that set up. When I see Cindy open up the screen, she's still got her perfect pin up girl hair style with the flat bangs, long eye lashes, nice looking manmade C breasts, nice average booty, really nice body and an amazing looking face. She's still a 10/10 in my book and I think This girl is smoking hot.
Pay house fee of 60 for half hour and 160 for tip.
Get in the room and DFK with this beauty on the couch as we get undressed. She kisses my nipples and starts BBBJ. She's really good and has good technique with lots of BLS, great suction and I know from previous experience that she is down for CIM.
Once I'm rock hard, she puts on the party hat, and climbs on top of me for CG on the couch. We embrace for some more DFK and I suck on her tasty tits. She bounces on my cock like a porn star and throws in some good moans. She's got me really fired up at this point.
I lay her flat on the couch and fuck her standing mish for a few minutes. I'm getting pretty close to busting. Her tits are bouncing everywhere and her face looks beautiful as she makes all her noises.
Flip her over in a doggie position and start pounding away as I grab hold of her ass and she puts her face in the pillow. I can feel the tip of my cock hitting her pelvic bone or something LOL. I got at it for a couple minutes until I can't no more and I bust my nut in the rubber and fall on top of her in exhaustion.
She helps clean me up, gets me a water, little bit more DFK and she escorts me out. She only here until the 31st, so make sure you come see this pretty lady! You won't regret it!
-
01-27-24 18:08 #24670Banned Member

Posts: 58Erma Spa Cici
Cici somehow always be looking younger every time she gets back to San Diego. Whatever she be doing is working and she is fine as fuck!
Paid house fee 50 and ended up tipping 160 at the end of the session. Cici is a beautiful woman. She has long black hair, probably 4'11", nice manmade D boobs that are really natural feeling, very athletic body, nice make up and lipstick, and just a very attractive woman.
Cici does an awesome massage and she is strong as fuck. Little bit of oil on my back and she did a quick rub all up and down. Lots of pressure and it was very relaxing and soothing. She hops on and rubs her tits on my back, does some kissing and rubs her finger nails and hair down my back. My dick is rock hard at this point and it hurts for me to lay on my stomach LOL.
Flip time, BBBJ very good. She knows what she's doing. 69 and a partake in some DATY. Her pussy is clean and tasty.
Rubber on and she hops on for RCG. She has a nice little ass, it's not big, but it's nice and tight. Spins around for ACG and rides my cock like I'm a fucking bull. I can feel her squeeze my cock with her pussy and I can't hold my load and just thrust and fuck as hard as I can until I empty out my sack.
She helped clean me up, grabbed me a water bottle and I was on my way out. Cici will be here until the 31st. Come see her while you still can fellas.
-
01-27-24 18:02 #24669Senior Member

Posts: 39Looking for BBBJ
Not many reviews on here. Been overseas for a hot minute. Coming to San Diego next week.
There are so many reviews on here its staggering.
Looking for a place that does BBBJ with possible CIM.
Someone please PM me.
-
01-27-24 12:55 #24668Senior Member

Posts: 74Popular Kearny Mesa Spa Investigation
-
01-26-24 22:08 #24667Senior Member

Posts: 30Lulu Rose massage
Lulu looks like Coco but smaller breast B / C. 120 tip 20 bbj tip. 50 hr house fee.
New girls in rotation next week, Wednesday Thursday.
No dining at the why. Side note, Coco had big tits but she does allow sucking nipples. You can with Lulu.
There's better options.
-
01-26-24 19:25 #24666Senior Member

Posts: 654I've only ever had one shot there from Anna. But then again I doubt of Asa Akirs could get two out of me in an hour at my age. I actually enjoy the massage, teasing and expectation. As I recall it was 60 to the house and then 80 tip and she pretty much got naked by the end. I never pushed her to do so and I find being low key can be very rewarding.
Originally Posted by ElmersGoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 18:54 #24665Senior Member

Posts: 128For real? Well I'm that obsessed with super massive racks I'd take a jigsaw Face if the rack was beyond huge. That's just me tho.
Originally Posted by ElmersGoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 14:29 #24664Senior Member

Posts: 82Go see Anna at Z's massage
It is near Snap Dragon stadium. You don't have to ask, because I think her norm is to try and give you a 2 shooter, but good to mention that right after she starts. Last time I was there $60/ hour and I tipped $60 a couple of years ago.
Originally Posted by Rhymenoceros
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 14:21 #24663Senior Member

Posts: 82Warning
Just a heads up. I've never seen her but if she is the Suki that was around a year ago as a poster said, it was reported she looks like jigsaw from the movie "saw". I actually want to see her for the boobs and to see the face.
Originally Posted by TheGuest386
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 14:04 #24662Regular Member

Posts: 26Amanda- Gu Studio Massage (Ronson Rd)
Should be on Ronson Rd. You can find location on RM. She does have Massive cups for sure and they do feel mighty nice on the hands and cock haha. Hope you get a good experience.
Originally Posted by TheGuest386
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 11:49 #24661Senior Member

Posts: 160Smile
Smile Spa. Lots of reports here.
Originally Posted by Bear78
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 09:42 #24660Senior Member

Posts: 128Trying to find location of Gu. Any help? I really want to get my hands on some massive cups. If she's really an H cup I'm going to find my new ATF.
Originally Posted by DoubleEntendre
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 00:41 #24659Regular Member

Posts: 8Thanks. What is the name of the spot on the other side of the building?
Originally Posted by Stupitt
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 23:16 #24658Banned Member

Posts: 518Cici at Alley
Yes no worries man, for $150 30 minutes and a great BBBJ it's hard to beat. She's one of my go-to's especially for the price point.
Originally Posted by DeeeezNutss
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 21:40 #24657Senior Member

Posts: 120Luxery Thai
That was going to be my guess judging from all the non-monger site reviews. Still, a traditional Thai massage ain't have bad!
Originally Posted by Stupitt
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






