Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 18216
-
01-27-24 13:58 #13776Senior Member

Posts: 117UTR Veronica
Thanks to Orlo for the introduction to this beautiful and sexy young lady. Comms were excellent but I do suggest you set up an appointment. Met at her south Orlando incall and she was perfect. We started in a wonderful DFK. She has the sexiest tongue and ring and is an expert at using it. We got in bed and I paid a visit to the why and then she provided an awesome BBBJ using that world class tongue. We suited up and started in CG then K9 where the view was stellar I almost lost it there but I like finishing in mish looking into that beautiful face and more DFK. She is going to be in my rotation for sure. We have some great UTRs in Orlando and we can definitely add her to the list. Her passion and friendliness after our encounter will keep me coming back for more.
-
01-27-24 13:35 #13775Senior Member

Posts: 128Jersey
As mentioned in my previous post, I reached out to two UTR girls this week and was lucky enough to be able to visit each.
I reached out to JerseyGirl through the forum PM, introduced myself and left my Google Voice number. I wanted her to be able to research my posts on the forum and make sure she was comfortable meeting me.
She responded via text the next morning and we set a date for Wednesday. I could tell I was going to like her before we even met! Her personality shines thru even though we only had a few texts back and forth. On Wednesday, I arrived at her in-call apartment and she met me at the door with a big hug and kiss. We headed to the bedroom and she was naked before we even got there. She is a little thick in all the right places and watching her walk in front of me was a pleasure. Her skin is super soft and tan.
I got undressed and we hugged and she invited me on the bed and the fun began! Wow are her BJ skills top-notch. Her personality is so great that we were able to talk and laugh together and she still was keeping me SO hard. She gave my balls and taint amazing attention, and eventually I had to work myself around because I wanted to return the favor. Her pussy was clean and already nice and wet, and we enjoyed a nice long 69 session. My fingers were slick with her response. I came up for air and we laughed for a few minutes and then she took me back in her mouth and wasn't giving up until I busted. And bust I did! It was great!! After she got me a hot washcloth and cleaned me up very nicely.
We laid back and rested for a minute and then she was ready to go again, gave junior a lot of attention, but this old man didn't have another one in him. So we just chatted and got to know each other, found out we share hobbies and interests outside of this life. Jersey is amazing. I really felt like I was visiting a long-time friend. Next time I'm going to have to save some energy to enjoy FS with her as well. I already know it will be fantastic.
-
01-27-24 13:23 #13774Senior Member

Posts: 73Word of mouth
Typically finding UTR is word of mouth. Someone has to give you the contact info for the girl.
Originally Posted by HardAF
[View Original Post]
On this forum, you read the reviews, and most girls have a gatekeeper. Read thsi group and Direct Message the gatekeeper. This person will ask you a few questions and then either give you the girl's number or not.
Occasionally, some girls are also members here and will respond to a DM.
I imagine a lot of the girls started out either advertising services and then pulled down the ads once they had a few regulars or they discretely offered services to one or two people and built from there. Just my guess though.
-
01-27-24 13:02 #13773Senior Member

Posts: 128Robin
Early this week I decided to reach out to two different UTR ladies I'd hadn't met before. I was able to arrange visit with both and had an incredible time with each. I'll post about them separately.
Today I had the opportunity to meet Robin and WOW! The word that describes her best for me is LOVELY. She's beautiful, sensual, and intelligent. We met at her private in-call location, such a great spot!
She was dressed in a silky black outfit that really shows her figure well. She's a fantastic hostess and very cleanly. She was also very respectful of our time, silencing notifications on her phone and then helping me get comfortable, all while giving caresses and slowly revealing her stunning body. We laid back on the bed and got to know each other for a while, and then she started a great BBBJ with some attention to the boys. She wriggled around so I could play with her perfect rear and caress the soft skin her back and thighs. Then she climbed on top of me and used her luscious body to rub up and down my chest (with a little bit of titty teasing for junior).
Eventually she suited me up and we got into a good rhythm in CG. Then switched to mish with some LFK. She gives the perfect amount of response during FS to make it a great sensual experience. We switched to doggy for a bit, and then back to mish, which I liked best. I liked to see her pretty face, she really is beautiful.
After I finished up she got me nice and clean and we laid back and chatted. I was completely sated and it was great to relax and talk with her. Very comfortable. She didn't check her clock until I brought it up, I wanted to respect her time. Then she offered the use of the shower to rinse up, which was great. I got dressed and she gave me a warm hug and walked me to the door.
I'm very happy to have finally met her, will definitely be visiting her again. Thanks to Orlo for the introduction.
-
01-27-24 10:41 #13772Senior Member

Posts: 139Orlo69 is the gatekeeper.
Originally Posted by WoozerBuck
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 09:16 #13771Senior Member

Posts: 218Damn
Wow she's got a nice body. Her nipples are perfect.
Originally Posted by WayneAshley380
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 02:03 #13770Senior Member

Posts: 635Kweens is officially retired
Many thanks to Wayne for making the introduction. Met Kween and had the honor of being her last visit before retiring from the game.
Originally Posted by WayneAshley380
[View Original Post]
I'm at a loss for words. I want to describe my visit but I'm coming up with very little that could encapsulate what I experienced. Those of you who had a chance to see her, count your blessings. Those who didn't, you should be glad too. You'd probably never meet a provider that could live up to Kween if you had.
That woman is truly gifted.
-
01-26-24 22:33 #13769Senior Member

Posts: 351Veronica
How can a guy find her phone number for texting?
Originally Posted by ComShep
[View Original Post]
W Buck out.
-
01-26-24 21:47 #13768Senior Member

Posts: 27Finding UTR
Ok, sorry if this is a dumb question, and if answering is too compromising I understand. But in the spirit of being able to contribute, is there a particular method to finding UTR girls? Are they like friends of friends, sugar girls where a tell your friends conversation was had? I appreciate any responses, I'm still somewhat new and sporadic in the hobby, but I'd like that to change.
-
01-26-24 16:40 #13767Senior Member

Posts: 62Veronica
Wow, just wow! Didn't know what to expect my first time meeting Veronica after reading all the recent reviews but she surpassed all of my expectations. This chick was gorgeous, her smile, her dimples, her body was all natural and she has a great personality. She loves DFK and there was plenty of it during our dream. She is not a clock watcher at all and aims to please, she is really there to make sure you are taken care of. Our dream had plenty of BBBJ, 69, face sitting, doggy, mish and other positions. I can honestly say this girl is going end up being my ATF. Will definitely be looking to see her again as fast as I can. Big shout-out to Orlo for the introduction and if you're lucky enough to gat access to her, treat her well!!
Run, don't walk to see this one!!
-
01-26-24 14:47 #13766Senior Member

Posts: 540Damn I never had an issue she was my ATF but when she left Luxsa she gave me her personal and I lost it. Hope I can see her soon.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 11:17 #13765Senior Member

Posts: 58Is she advertising anywhere? Any links. Have seen her several times in the past when she had an incall on Colonial. Last time was over two years ago. On a good day she is awesome indeed.
Originally Posted by Swift127
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 11:13 #13764Senior Member

Posts: 1670Daisy
Her comms were always horrible!
Originally Posted by TopGun9181
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 11:02 #13763Senior Member

Posts: 117From what I understand yes this is her.
Originally Posted by TopGun9181
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 10:29 #13762Senior Member

Posts: 305Beautiful Veronica
Yesterday I was able to schedule Veronica at her incall who welcomed me with her killer smile, warm hug and smooth kisses. She ran late due to bad traffic that she informed early enough and I could finish another errand before I got a text from her that she is ready. As most of you know by now she is young, sexy offering non-rushed service. IMHO she tries her best to satisfy you than just doing her job. I had a fantastic time bbj, 69, dfk covering all angles and left extremely happy. I still had vivid memories till this morning and was smiling every time I recall the encounter.
When I visit other cities most of them don't offer a UTR section which makes south florida a special place to experience fine ladies. Thanks to all senior monger who contributed to this forum and continue to support. Orlo69 is the gatekeeper of this fine lady.
Yumyum1.












Reply With Quote





