Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 43526
-
01-30-24 00:19 #39536Senior Member

Posts: 11455 x Waltham
Went there yesterday, had a good time.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
Greeted by a younger provider at the door (pretty cute, small B cups, very fit) , didn't speak any english and just pointed at the prices / times.
Went to the room and sat down in a chair, she got on her knees and started taking off my shoes and socks (immediate turn on), massage was ok, halfway through she was rubbing her body against my back and moaning in my ear (second stage rocket booster in my pants) she finally laid down next to me and finished me off while I let my hands roam.
I wasnt offered FS but she spoke about 3 words of english, next time I'll try to see if I can get a BJ out of her.
House was $50, gave her a $50 tip and she told me she loved me. LOL.
Would repeat.
Whats the secret unlock BJ code for next time?
-
01-29-24 21:45 #39535Regular Member

Posts: 10Visited Eastern. There were 2 of them, including Angela. She is very beautiful. She was doubled booked so asked me to come again. Looking forward to session with her.
Originally Posted by GoSailor41
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 07:15 #39534Senior Member

Posts: 242Damn, she must like you! I was there a few months ago and got Angela as well. Agree about the rocking body, for sure. I was also interrupted a bunch and let me tell you, I got no discount. The visit was pretty disappointing actually. She wouldn't let me DATY and I asked about a BJ but she laughed and told me it would cost a lot of money. So much money I guess she couldn't even give me a number, LOL. So yes, YMMV indeed.
Originally Posted by Nimbus22
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 21:59 #39533Senior Member

Posts: 153Tranquility
That place is on fire now. Hot eager girls, I live nearby and KI often see 2,3 sometimes 4 cars out front and yeah there phone is busy, best to call ahead.
Originally Posted by Nimbus22
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 19:01 #39532Senior Member

Posts: 349T-quility
I had a good visit here. Was last year a year ago but went back last week and saw Angela that's who I had last time as well. Pretty good massage actually good pressure lots of teasing. She was interrupted on the phone a couple times which was a little frustrating but she made it up to me at the end. Her body is really amazing. She's not old by any means but her body is totally rocking. Anyways, she offered CBJ I passed, went for DATY which was great. She got totally wild and a handy and a TF at my request. I got a great discount because of the interruptions on the phone, but she told me next time it will cost more. I think I'll go back. When I went last year, I wasn't offered much beyond a nude hand job, but looks like there is a lot more on the table. YMMV.
-
01-27-24 22:22 #39531Senior Member

Posts: 1245It's guaranteed at 558 in Waltham but they want 200 for that.
Originally Posted by MBeamg
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 22:09 #39530Senior Member

Posts: 114Idiot
Figured I'd give blue sky on the northshore another shot, experience was even worse than the last time. Opened the door and got the mamasan again. We walked to the room and I saw a nice tall young large chested woman sitting in the living room, after the mamasan and I went into the room I told her I wanted the OTHER woman.
She said "ok" left the room and she came back and had me lay on the table, I expected about 10 minutes in for the other woman to come in, she never did, $80 wasted, didn't even bother with a HE because I was so turned off, she asked if I wanted one and I was like "no thanks" put my clothes on and left, she made easy money.
This was supposed to be the BBBJ place, is there anywhere that does it?
-
01-27-24 20:49 #39529Senior Member

Posts: 783Its eastern massage 48 reports on r.m, has the address there.
Originally Posted by Dannymn
[View Original Post]
Feel free to pm me, also anyone else with more than 2 posts
With any questions? I'm not a weird person.
-
01-27-24 20:21 #39528Senior Member

Posts: 224Sounds good. What is the name / address of this place where Angela works. Can you pm me please.
Originally Posted by MaxWalker86
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
01-27-24 17:53 #39527Senior Member

Posts: 783Went to the tham today walked into lily spa asked for Sasha no sasha left went to another place I haven't had a massage in the tham.
Parked at the supermarket walked over to the brick building was greeted by angela beautiful lady.
Went in a room with a Marlyn man row picture some Christmas lights and 2
Checkered chairs. Medium massage that was great she told me im a funny handsome boy with soft skin
flip asked what I wanted?
And what ever you can do at a spa was offered. She has a tattoo on her back and
I believe her front thigh also beautiful C boobs, natural and bouncy.
Caressed got hard tongued her up and down. put my butt
Edge of the table she tugged till I popped lots of kissing kissing she said we don't do this with customers.
But I got treated well. Damage 45 hhr 1. 5 massage tip.
-
01-27-24 14:59 #39526Senior Member

Posts: 3853I haven't been to the place in 1908 in awhile. Hard sell when you have different ladies every week or so. One time I have a great time, another I had a terrible time with a different girl. I wanted two girls once when they had 3-4 girls working there and I can hear the other girl grunting and making stupid noises in Chinese. When the lady that brought me in came, I told her just you and gave me a confused look. I just said I want you only and she was happy. Place isn't too busy considering that it's right in the square. But it's always a hit or miss here. Prices are the same and menu was limited.
Originally Posted by SudokuChamp15
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 12:15 #39525Senior Member

Posts: 45Balance on Beacon
It's the Balance in Cleveland Circle (1908 Beacon).
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
The Balance at 79 x Washington in Newton is quite good (YMMV).
-
01-26-24 19:51 #39524Senior Member

Posts: 153[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-26-24 19:08 #39523Senior Member

Posts: 346AMP basics
If there is no table shower or shower available. Take a shower before you go. It goes a long way if you are clean all over.
Originally Posted by Augustwest
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 14:31 #39522Senior Member

Posts: 889I see 2 Balances on Washington and 1 on Newbury. Which one is this?
Originally Posted by BosLocal88
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





