Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1780

    LKATL. Lovely

    Saw Lovely again on her first day and she is better than ever. She really gets better with multiple visits. Pussy control was on point today and had me on the verge of cumming for about 20 minutes. It was mind numbing orgasm when I finally released. She even swallowed for me this time around.

    Overall, couldn't be more satisfied with the session. Don't miss your chance to see her. I'm trying to plan another visit soon myself.

  2. #1779
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawall69  [View Original Post]
    She is coming back tomorrow. Duluth location.
    Don't miss your chance to see her guys. Could be a short stay again. Also, location is Duluth which is much more manageable than MOG.

  3. #1778
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBoy69  [View Original Post]
    The lady described under this number is definitely not who I visited in Dunwoody. The reviews and pictures do not match the lady or her performance.

    No DFK at door and a little heavy. Otherwise status quo.
    It's definitely her.

  4. #1777

    Fiona

    Quote Originally Posted by Darmour88  [View Original Post]
    Here is one of them. 390509.
    The lady described under this number is definitely not who I visited in Dunwoody. The reviews and pictures do not match the lady or her performance.

    No DFK at door and a little heavy. Otherwise status quo.

  5. #1776

    Lovelyn

    She is coming back tomorrow. Duluth location.

  6. #1775
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    I am missing Bora and Mijoo as well. Danbi was very good and that tongue lash was the best cat bath I have had. Rose / Jane and CherryDD are very high on my list.
    Saw Jane (Rose) in Chicago last week and I have to say, I agree with both of you. If she were in Atlanta full time, she would be the only provider I would see exclusively. She is that good.

  7. #1774

    Not going to lie

    Quote Originally Posted by Aakaps  [View Original Post]
    She and Rose are my ATFs! Way better than what we are getting these days.
    I am missing Bora and Mijoo as well. Danbi was very good and that tongue lash was the best cat bath I have had. Rose / Jane and CherryDD are very high on my list.

  8. #1773
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Same here!

    Wish she would. Got to reminisce a little and read my review from September.
    She and Rose are my ATFs! Way better than what we are getting these days.

  9. #1772

    CherryDD

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAway5837  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last time she was here, would go again if she comes back.
    Same here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Darmour88  [View Original Post]
    Are you hinting that she will be back?
    Wish she would. Got to reminisce a little and read my review from September.

  10. #1771
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else got an itch? Please let me know so I know I am not alone.
    Are you hinting that she will be back?

  11. #1770
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else got an itch? Please let me know so I know I am not alone.
    Yes, was just thinking of her the other day.

  12. #1769

    Yessir

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else got an itch? Please let me know so I know I am not alone.
    Saw her last time she was here, would go again if she comes back.

  13. #1768

    CherryDD

    Anyone else got an itch? Please let me know so I know I am not alone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 86DDD41F-5E05-4617-BEA6-BE6D991BD97A.jpg‎  

  14. #1767
    Quote Originally Posted by OryDamian1  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the same boat man. Heard KBP was open to it so got to wait on that, but I've paid attention to independent providers and found them good. But they are overall way more pricey locally, so pay attention to anyone traveling.
    Thanks for the info bro!

  15. #1766

    I feel your pain

    Quote Originally Posted by BasketballJone  [View Original Post]
    LOL didn't pass screening because I'm black she stated " girl say to big". Is there any other Asian agency or if you know independent one I can book with? Please help want to try one out. Not those Asian apartments they are no where near compared to agencies based on comments.
    I'm in the same boat man. Heard KBP was open to it so got to wait on that, but I've paid attention to independent providers and found them good. But they are overall way more pricey locally, so pay attention to anyone traveling.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape