Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24670

    Erma Spa Cici

    Cici somehow always be looking younger every time she gets back to San Diego. Whatever she be doing is working and she is fine as fuck!

    Paid house fee 50 and ended up tipping 160 at the end of the session. Cici is a beautiful woman. She has long black hair, probably 4'11", nice manmade D boobs that are really natural feeling, very athletic body, nice make up and lipstick, and just a very attractive woman.

    Cici does an awesome massage and she is strong as fuck. Little bit of oil on my back and she did a quick rub all up and down. Lots of pressure and it was very relaxing and soothing. She hops on and rubs her tits on my back, does some kissing and rubs her finger nails and hair down my back. My dick is rock hard at this point and it hurts for me to lay on my stomach LOL.

    Flip time, BBBJ very good. She knows what she's doing. 69 and a partake in some DATY. Her pussy is clean and tasty.

    Rubber on and she hops on for RCG. She has a nice little ass, it's not big, but it's nice and tight. Spins around for ACG and rides my cock like I'm a fucking bull. I can feel her squeeze my cock with her pussy and I can't hold my load and just thrust and fuck as hard as I can until I empty out my sack.

    She helped clean me up, grabbed me a water bottle and I was on my way out. Cici will be here until the 31st. Come see her while you still can fellas.

  2. #24669

    Looking for BBBJ

    Not many reviews on here. Been overseas for a hot minute. Coming to San Diego next week.

    There are so many reviews on here its staggering.

    Looking for a place that does BBBJ with possible CIM.

    Someone please PM me.

  3. #24668

    Popular Kearny Mesa Spa Investigation


  4. #24667

    Lulu Rose massage

    Lulu looks like Coco but smaller breast B / C. 120 tip 20 bbj tip. 50 hr house fee.

    New girls in rotation next week, Wednesday Thursday.

    No dining at the why. Side note, Coco had big tits but she does allow sucking nipples. You can with Lulu.

    There's better options.

  5. #24666
    I've only ever had one shot there from Anna. But then again I doubt of Asa Akirs could get two out of me in an hour at my age. I actually enjoy the massage, teasing and expectation. As I recall it was 60 to the house and then 80 tip and she pretty much got naked by the end. I never pushed her to do so and I find being low key can be very rewarding.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElmersGoo  [View Original Post]
    It is near Snap Dragon stadium. You don't have to ask, because I think her norm is to try and give you a 2 shooter, but good to mention that right after she starts. Last time I was there $60/ hour and I tipped $60 a couple of years ago.

  6. #24665
    Quote Originally Posted by ElmersGoo  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up. I've never seen her but if she is the Suki that was around a year ago as a poster said, it was reported she looks like jigsaw from the movie "saw". I actually want to see her for the boobs and to see the face.
    For real? Well I'm that obsessed with super massive racks I'd take a jigsaw Face if the rack was beyond huge. That's just me tho.

  7. #24664

    Go see Anna at Z's massage

    It is near Snap Dragon stadium. You don't have to ask, because I think her norm is to try and give you a 2 shooter, but good to mention that right after she starts. Last time I was there $60/ hour and I tipped $60 a couple of years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhymenoceros  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I'm normally a two shot guy and want to hit the AMP scene. What's the normal tip amount for a second shot? Or is it normally one shot only? Or does it just depend on the girl?

  8. #24663

    Warning

    Just a heads up. I've never seen her but if she is the Suki that was around a year ago as a poster said, it was reported she looks like jigsaw from the movie "saw". I actually want to see her for the boobs and to see the face.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuest386  [View Original Post]
    Trying to find location of Gu. Any help? I really want to get my hands on some massive cups. If she's really an H cup I'm going to find my new ATF.

  9. #24662

    Amanda- Gu Studio Massage (Ronson Rd)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuest386  [View Original Post]
    Trying to find location of Gu. Any help? I really want to get my hands on some massive cups. If she's really an H cup I'm going to find my new ATF.
    Should be on Ronson Rd. You can find location on RM. She does have Massive cups for sure and they do feel mighty nice on the hands and cock haha. Hope you get a good experience.

  10. #24661

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear78  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. What is the name of the spot on the other side of the building?
    Smile Spa. Lots of reports here.

  11. #24660
    Trying to find location of Gu. Any help? I really want to get my hands on some massive cups. If she's really an H cup I'm going to find my new ATF.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleEntendre  [View Original Post]
    Summary:

    + Absolutely huuuuge boobs!! H -cup, natural, excellent shape, no sag.

    + You can feel up her boobs as long as you're not too rough.

    + Great Russian / BBBJ combo.

    + Excellent English.

    - Can't lick her nips.

    Best feature:

    Without a doubt her humongous H-cup titties!

    Session highlight:

    She suggests I press her tits together around my cock while she gets to work, and damn what a wonderful suggestion that was. I'll just keep it simple: I didn't last long, LOL! Blew a massive load between her tits and I couldn't be happier. And just when I think we're finished, she sucks the cream off my cock! Amazing!

    Appearance:

    I had heard about Amanda and her humongous titties, but damn! Never could I have imagined they would be this huge! Even Batman would blush at the sight of these! Tits as big as your head, they're humongous!! I asked Amanda what size they are and she says H-cups. Fucking H-cups man! Tits had no sag or drag at all, and were completely natural! Don't believe me? Feel them for yourself! They're incredible!

    I didn't pay much attention to the rest of her body, haha. However, she has a mostly average build, which is pretty incredible given the size of her massive mammaries. I guess all the fat just goes to her boobs, LOL. She's won the genetic lottery for sure. For her face, she has a smaller, round face with a more mature look. She was really 'dolled up' when I met her, with ample but careful application of makeup.

    Personality:

    I didn't get a good sense of her personality during my visit; I was a little distracted. Haha. However, I can say that her English is excellent and she can hold a conversation.

    Massage:

    Massage was about average. She did rub her huge boobs along my back, that was cool.

    Flip:

    On the flip, Amanda grabs my hands and places them on her gigantic tits. Doesn't allow for licking the nips, but tells me I can touch as long as I'm not too rough. I carefully grab as much as my hands can hold and man her tits felt great. Fucking huuuge natural titty-pillows in my palms! Amanda then gives me a kiss, oils my dick between her tits, and starting giving me a rousing Russian / BBBJ combo.

    With her giant soft titty-cushions wrapped snugly around my member, it felt fucking great. I tell her that's why I came here and that's how I want to finish, haha. She suggests I press her tits together around my cock while she gets to work, and damn what a wonderful suggestion that was. I'll just keep it simple, I didn't last long, LOL. Blew a massive load between her tits and I couldn't be happier. Then, to my surprise, she sucks the cream off my cock! Amazing!

    She cleans us up and offers to finish with a massage but I elect to chat for a bit. She lays down next to me, presses her humongous boobs into me, and we exchange a few kisses as we chat. Before we get dressed I gently feel up her boobs one more time and promise to see her again.

    Wrap-up:

    I'll admit for the post-massage part of the session I probably could have done more, but I had a particular objective in mind and I achieved it, LOL. Overall, I can't imagine anyone not seeing Amanda at least once. I doubt I will ever encounter anyone with boobs as big as hers ever again. So, I'll enjoy them while I can. Just remember to be gentle! Amanda says she's working until January 30th.

  12. #24659
    Quote Originally Posted by Stupitt  [View Original Post]
    I've been there many times. You'll get a great Thai massage, with zero extras. If you want extras, go to the other spa at the other end of the building.
    Thanks. What is the name of the spot on the other side of the building?

  13. #24658

    Cici at Alley

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeeezNutss  [View Original Post]
    Went to pay her a visit last night and I have to agree, she's good at what she does. She's more of a sensual type of BBBJ which I like and her massage is legit. She said she will be more at Alley than at Luxe for now.
    Yes no worries man, for $150 30 minutes and a great BBBJ it's hard to beat. She's one of my go-to's especially for the price point.

  14. #24657
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Luxery Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by Stupitt  [View Original Post]
    I've been there many times. You'll get a great Thai massage, with zero extras. If you want extras, go to the other spa at the other end of the building.
    That was going to be my guess judging from all the non-monger site reviews. Still, a traditional Thai massage ain't have bad!

  15. #24656

    Luxury Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear78  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been here? Have any reports? Curious about what they offer. Thanks.
    I've been there many times. You'll get a great Thai massage, with zero extras. If you want extras, go to the other spa at the other end of the building.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape