Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 2213 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 804 1304 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 33194
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28649

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexCal2  [View Original Post]
    Trying to see if anyone seen this provider?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/163919833
    Use the search feature up in the top right corner. She's been discussed quite a bit. And recently.

  2. #28648

    UNIQUE White Nectar

    I normally try and not do this but I can't find anything on her. Did she go by another name? Anyone have any info? I've been craving a thick girl lately and she's down the street from my office.

    https://tryst.link/escort/wonderwomanworld

  3. #28647

    Come on

    Who is "Amazing" and who is Michelle?

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    If your refering to Michelle, that was said a long time ago.

  4. #28646
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1163

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    Heard through grapevine that an "amazing" provider has the ultimate eternal gift that keeps on giving. Info was from someone who worked with her. I am avoiding this one and always wrapping my shit up. Just a heads up.
    If your refering to Michelle, that was said a long time ago.

  5. #28645
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    Cheap and always available, Thats about the only pros.
    She doesn't answer her texts, not friendly even to previous clients, super hard to get in touch with, bad attitude, will scam you after trying to buy content that she claims she's got, don't see why she even bothers constantly posting ads.

  6. #28644
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    Heard through grapevine that an "amazing" provider has the ultimate eternal gift that keeps on giving. Info was from someone who worked with her. I am avoiding this one and always wrapping my shit up. Just a heads up.
    Way not let everyone one know what provider you are talking about. I for one always wrap up but like to know who to avoid even wraped up. PM.

  7. #28643

    Jemma Jade

    She needs driver license. This I think is far to intrusive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goo3215  [View Original Post]
    I can personally recommend Carmen Solana, Jemma Jade, and Anatazja Rose.

  8. #28642
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    Cheap and always available, Thats about the only pros.
    I saw her some time ago and reviewed her. Top sheet: looks mostly like the pics, nice tit that you (maybe just me) can touch but not suck. Pretty boring, dead fish, but I also might have creeped her out.

    #26523.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6415167

  9. #28641

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexCal2  [View Original Post]
    Trying to see if anyone seen this provider?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/163919833
    Cheap and always available, Thats about the only pros.

  10. #28640

    Any details on this one?

    Trying to see if anyone seen this provider?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/163919833

  11. #28639

    Not too smart

    You have got to be out of your mind to not wrap that "rascal" before engaging coitus with a SW. Good Luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    I had a good experience with her back in March, She was decent looking but not as good as the pics, little bit of baby damage and skinnier. Seemed eager and willing to please in anyway. Got hh 150 with BBFS and cip. Wouldn't see her for these new prices she is asking for.

  12. #28638

    Brownskin girl with big titties.

    Had a dream. Don't know her name. Colerain or west side of town off colerain ave near the top of the hill (apartment) Looks a little thicker thicker than pics, but still pretty hot. Definitely not bbw. Light skinned, big titties, big ass. BBBJ for $. 20. Not sure what else is. On table. 21 years old. Decent BJ, no teeth, caught and spit. Will definitely do it again.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/513-991-2738

  13. #28637

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she was still on Fairmont Avenue by Harrison Avenue on west side. Paid $100 for the Qv, and got a BBBJ, missionary then turned her around, and fucked her BBFS in the ass with me cumming in her ass. It was glorious and she is cute as fuck. Not sure why she let me but I enjoyed it. Haven't seen her since then. Like mid June I believe bcos her rates went up to $125 for a qv and I pretty much git the best from her and I was balls deep in that asshole. Yeah, not seeing her again and I think if you pay extra BBFS might be on the table if you play your cards right. Got tested right after and I was clean. So there is that. I think she has 2 kids.
    I had a good experience with her back in March, She was decent looking but not as good as the pics, little bit of baby damage and skinnier. Seemed eager and willing to please in anyway. Got hh 150 with BBFS and cip. Wouldn't see her for these new prices she is asking for.

  14. #28636
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Try an AMP!

    Definitely worth the experience of trying an AMP. Suggest perusing the Massage Parlor forum and choosing one of the established FS AMPs (e.g., Sakura, 7 Star). Personally I like escorts and AMPs; the choice comes down to mood on a given day. If you ever have the opportunity to visit a tier 1 AMP in a major city like NY, LA, etc., do it! Hard to beat that experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr  [View Original Post]
    Man I couldn't win today; tried to hang out with Saffy, Katie, Bunny and Ryot. 2 didn't respond; Bunny confirmed and sent me address then ghosted; left after 25 minutes. I've never tried an AMP, maybe that's what I should have done.

  15. #28635

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr  [View Original Post]
    Man I couldn't win today; tried to hang out with Saffy, Katie, Bunny and Ryot. 2 didn't respond; Bunny confirmed and sent me address then ghosted; left after 25 minutes. I've never tried an AMP, maybe that's what I should have done.
    Yeah, bunny is awful with communication. I've been ghosted once at hotel and ghosted on text at least a few times.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape