Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 302 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 352 402 802 1302 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 27822
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23307
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Psa

    I finally got to see Mzbedroomeyes (Jazz), and had a great time. Did not raw dog her as I had a gut feeling not to and low and behold she sent me a text saying she has chlamydia! I'm doubtful but still going to get myself checked just to be on the safe side, but I do encourage people that have seen her in the past week to get themselves checked out.

  2. #23306

    IDK if this is allowed but--

    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

    No it's not, but you're about to get a ton of PM's asking what it was so I would have an answer prepared and past it in

    A2

  3. #23305

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Haha, the 1 guy I did trade info with apparently sent her screenshots from this forum. So. Yeah, folks are weird. Now I share nothing.
    That's pretty much why I messaged you that Finding Nemo video.

  4. #23304
    I don't know who did it but you have to remember providers read this forum and they hate cheap competition. Just food for thought.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Eh, says it wasn't him, she did have her number up so I won't put him on blast.

    Still whoever you are, fuck you.

  5. #23303
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Who was it? Share so the rest of us won't repeat that mistake.
    Eh, says it wasn't him, she did have her number up so I won't put him on blast.

    Still whoever you are, fuck you.

  6. #23302

    Fuck that

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Okay so maybe I am just out of touch a little. But has anyone noticed a provider on TNA before that asked for 1 K for an hour? This is the fist I am seeing and yes she is hot and she does (supposedly) play out kinks and fantasies in a role play. But I am not sure whose fantasy is it hers or mine if she actually gets the 1 K from me?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128142%3B
    Do 15 minutes for 250 or pass total saferty gps girl.

  7. #23301
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Haha, the 1 guy I did trade info with apparently sent her screenshots from this forum. So. Yeah, folks are weird. Now I share nothing.
    Seriously‽ WTF. Some peoples' kids. This is why we can't have nice things.

  8. #23300

    1 K Mark

    Okay so maybe I am just out of touch a little. But has anyone noticed a provider on TNA before that asked for 1 K for an hour? This is the fist I am seeing and yes she is hot and she does (supposedly) play out kinks and fantasies in a role play. But I am not sure whose fantasy is it hers or mine if she actually gets the 1 K from me?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128142%3B

  9. #23299
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Ah why not, yeah that's the one.

    Meeting was good. BBBJ, bbfscip, multiples, all for a single bill. Was a good lunch break today.
    Haha Congrats, he who dares, wins!! I saw her post and the monger in me instantly thought I should reach out and see how desperate she really is and if she was really willing to do "anything". She was cute based on her picture on the app.

  10. #23298
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937

    I have never seen her

    She is not my type, but I did end up texting her before seeing her pics, seems very open to the topic.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ssiNotTrashy85

    She is looking for some regular's.

  11. #23297
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Haha, the 1 guy I did trade info with apparently sent her screenshots from this forum. So. Yeah, folks are weird. Now I share nothing.
    Who was it? Share so the rest of us won't repeat that mistake.

  12. #23296
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner2448  [View Original Post]
    There's people that don't know how to keep a secret and spoil stuff for everyone else.
    Haha, the 1 guy I did trade info with apparently sent her screenshots from this forum. So. Yeah, folks are weird. Now I share nothing.

  13. #23295
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    I shouldn't have used the word quoted. I guess referenced would be a better word to use.

    So basically she either monitors this thread or someone told her about it.

    Stay safe everyone.
    Post what what she mentioned, I look at her account and did not see anything.

  14. #23294

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    God she really blew up. She was sober maybe she started drinking again?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    She used to be so fun to pump baby batter into before she became sober. I would see her once a month for a good few hours and she never once charged me more than 90 min. Saw her recently and I hated myself for being in her presence.
    I did not know that she had a drinking problem. That is terrible and I hope she gets better soon. My experience with her was strange to say the least. I did get what I wanted but we definitely did not connect. Keep in mind this was a long time ago and she was much much skinnier then, so it wasn't due to looks. Just chemistry. Then a while later I saw reports here of another member BB'ing her as well and it did not surprise me as I got the same. Either way. I have not seen her in ages and I hope she gets better soon and can pay her rent.

  15. #23293
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    I shouldn't have used the word quoted. I guess referenced would be a better word to use.

    So basically she either monitors this thread or someone told her about it.

    Stay safe everyone.
    I would not be surprised if she either monitors this thread or some chump here gave her the info. Either way thanks for the update. I will go on twitter or TNA to see what she posted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape