Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 179 of 686 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 229 279 679 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 10279
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7609
    Quote Originally Posted by BoRegardHer  [View Original Post]
    If you like GFE, this girl is top notch. At least that's been my experience anyway. Haven't seen her in a bit but thanks for the reminder, I need to.
    Do you remember what $$ she's asking for?

  2. #7608

    Kendr

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorim  [View Original Post]
    Would this be the same Kendra that used to split her time between Bay City and Flint?
    Yes it is.

  3. #7607

    Mariah

    Not sure what's going on with mariah, I messaged the number she has up on her ad but got a text back that was obviously written by someone saying the number had been deactivated. I told her I new the number wasnt deactivated and it in an ad you just posted. I got a text back in all caps saying to stop. Not sure why she's posting if she doesn't want people messaging her. Curious if anyone has seen recently. I've been getting no responses from a lot of these girls the last couple weeks, if anyone has an actual decent provider they would share with me I would greatly appreciate it.

  4. #7606

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGler  [View Original Post]
    Had the chance to see Kendra this week. Haven't seen her post in a long time since she was pregnant last year. The time away was not favorable to her. She still is very nice and service is as good as always but if you see her you will know what I mean. Her facial features are not the same as she use to be, looks like her personal escape has left its toll.

    BBBJ to CFS, finished CIM. Excellent time and decent comms. Just a bummer, she was pretty now just used and abused.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...n/986642677279
    Would this be the same Kendra that used to split her time between Bay City and Flint?

  5. #7605

    Lilly

    Seen her post acouple times but havn't pulled the trigger yet. Has anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/727660548570

  6. #7604

    Sky's the limit

    Anyone seen this one and have Intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/519181223466

  7. #7603

    Total bust

    Had a trip out to Flint for an event last night, wanted to get some change of scenery action before the party. I hit up KC, Lia, and BLB to try and get something established. All confirmed a date for the designated time, all I needed was to chose! As I get in town I decide to go with Lia. Never seen her before, reviews seemed promising and really just wanted to cream pie a spinner. Worked out 130 for a BBFS ss date. I get to her shitty hotel and there she is in the lobby getting the room. She texts saying she needs me to front her 40 to get the room. I was already getting annoyed by her delay of game from earlier, and asking to get her smokes and now she wants me to get her a room first? Totally pissed. I tell her to figure it out and let me know when she's ready. In the mean time, still trying to set up something with KC. Her comms were terrible. She initially confirmed a time and told me her general area but then absolute crickets when I get to town. I ended up just saying fuck it and went cruising down Franklin (to no avail, I might ad). Lia finally got back with me as I was almost to my location, a full 45 minutes after our agreed upon date time. Needless to say she was a little pissed I was a no-go, then again, I was a little pissed she didn't have her shit together and wasted both of our times. Not my finest hobbying moment, but god damn is it frustrating trying to get something set up and actually moving sometimes! All around total bust of a venture. At least the party was fun.

    This trip earns DrCums Seal of Sadness.

  8. #7602

    Any Intel on foxxy mama

    Anybody seen her. Seems very interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/872773348066

  9. #7601

    Kendra

    Had the chance to see Kendra this week. Haven't seen her post in a long time since she was pregnant last year. The time away was not favorable to her. She still is very nice and service is as good as always but if you see her you will know what I mean. Her facial features are not the same as she use to be, looks like her personal escape has left its toll.

    BBBJ to CFS, finished CIM. Excellent time and decent comms. Just a bummer, she was pretty now just used and abused.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...n/986642677279

  10. #7600
    If you like GFE, this girl is top notch. At least that's been my experience anyway. Haven't seen her in a bit but thanks for the reminder, I need to.

  11. #7599

    She put up an ad on Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorim  [View Original Post]
    I've wanted to meet KC but haven't seen here advertising in while, does anyone have any info on her?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...9/792826542397

  12. #7598

    Kc

    I've wanted to meet KC but haven't seen here advertising in while, does anyone have any info on her?

  13. #7597

    Abby

    Anyone have any info on Abby in flint?

  14. #7596

    Blb

    Quote Originally Posted by VehicleCityGuy  [View Original Post]
    Whats up with BLB? Haven't been able to contact her in almost 2 weeks now.
    She has a new number and I accidentally erased it. So anyone out there can help vehicle and me please send us a PM. Tia.

  15. #7595

    Blb gone?

    Whats up with BLB? Haven't been able to contact her in almost 2 weeks now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape