Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 27822
-
01-27-24 13:43 #23307Senior Member

Posts: 162Psa
I finally got to see Mzbedroomeyes (Jazz), and had a great time. Did not raw dog her as I had a gut feeling not to and low and behold she sent me a text saying she has chlamydia! I'm doubtful but still going to get myself checked just to be on the safe side, but I do encourage people that have seen her in the past week to get themselves checked out.
-
01-27-24 00:27 #23306Regular Member

Posts: 5IDK if this is allowed but--
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
No it's not, but you're about to get a ton of PM's asking what it was so I would have an answer prepared and past it in
A2
-
01-26-24 11:29 #23305Senior Member

Posts: 1114Exactly
That's pretty much why I messaged you that Finding Nemo video.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 21:04 #23304Senior Member

Posts: 460I don't know who did it but you have to remember providers read this forum and they hate cheap competition. Just food for thought.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 18:22 #23303Senior Member

Posts: 161Eh, says it wasn't him, she did have her number up so I won't put him on blast.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
Still whoever you are, fuck you.
-
01-25-24 18:11 #23302Senior Member

Posts: 244Fuck that
Do 15 minutes for 250 or pass total saferty gps girl.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 16:38 #23301Senior Member

Posts: 1305Seriously‽ WTF. Some peoples' kids. This is why we can't have nice things.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 13:40 #23300Senior Member

Posts: 21841 K Mark
Okay so maybe I am just out of touch a little. But has anyone noticed a provider on TNA before that asked for 1 K for an hour? This is the fist I am seeing and yes she is hot and she does (supposedly) play out kinks and fantasies in a role play. But I am not sure whose fantasy is it hers or mine if she actually gets the 1 K from me?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128142%3B
-
01-25-24 12:16 #23299Senior Member

Posts: 113Haha Congrats, he who dares, wins!! I saw her post and the monger in me instantly thought I should reach out and see how desperate she really is and if she was really willing to do "anything". She was cute based on her picture on the app.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 12:00 #23298Senior Member

Posts: 2936I have never seen her
She is not my type, but I did end up texting her before seeing her pics, seems very open to the topic.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ssiNotTrashy85
She is looking for some regular's.
-
01-25-24 11:55 #23297Senior Member

Posts: 1404Who was it? Share so the rest of us won't repeat that mistake.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 11:53 #23296Senior Member

Posts: 161Haha, the 1 guy I did trade info with apparently sent her screenshots from this forum. So. Yeah, folks are weird. Now I share nothing.
Originally Posted by Runner2448
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 11:42 #23295Senior Member

Posts: 2936Post what what she mentioned, I look at her account and did not see anything.
Originally Posted by Aegean45
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 10:26 #23294Senior Member

Posts: 2184Emma
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
I did not know that she had a drinking problem. That is terrible and I hope she gets better soon. My experience with her was strange to say the least. I did get what I wanted but we definitely did not connect. Keep in mind this was a long time ago and she was much much skinnier then, so it wasn't due to looks. Just chemistry. Then a while later I saw reports here of another member BB'ing her as well and it did not surprise me as I got the same. Either way. I have not seen her in ages and I hope she gets better soon and can pay her rent.
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 10:21 #23293Senior Member

Posts: 2184I would not be surprised if she either monitors this thread or some chump here gave her the info. Either way thanks for the update. I will go on twitter or TNA to see what she posted.
Originally Posted by Aegean45
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





