Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 361 of 1230 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 411 461 861 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 18436
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13036

    Sa reviews correction

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...ec350f44d-this one does cuddling on the side, also was easy to set up meet &greet. I had better options and didn't proceed with the meet and greet. Negotiated 400.

  2. #13035

    Prettylittleprincess

    Yall, don't waste your time on this one, she is a pro scammer, She will ask for little $ here and there like "oh can you send me $10 for lunch, and I'll send you some nudes", "Oh can you send me $10 for tampons and I'll send you more nudes". She says she will send pics in return but never does. Finally she says lets meet but I need like $20 for gas, I mentioned to her that I've been sending you a little $ here and there and never got anything in return. She never replied back. *.

    808-673-8869.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-30783f902aa9

    For the people with Asian fetish here's a chunky one. She's dtf.

    I don't have any info as soon as I saw her private pics I blocked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c5eb1d62-79e0-41cf-a33c-fb1a10f0cf29.jpg‎  

  3. #13034
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Never replied to my messages on SA.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-685c331a095c
    She wants 800 ppm and required condoms. Easy pass, not even close to being hot enough to justify 800 request.

  4. #13033

    More reviews

    Gave her my burner number but didn't get a text from her. She's also on fetlife by the same name.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...-56b5d336dceb.

    Hooked up with this one last year. Easy To set up meet &greet. Cool girl, but scheduling was an issue. The photos has been filtered but ahe is the person in the photo. At the time she was living in Stafford.

    Damage was 400 .

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-0ab001962e37

    Victoria -sorry no link, I blocked her. After reading her reviews on her that she's bat shit crazy, I decided to move on. She was eager to meet &.

    Greet and was dtf. We didn't get to the allowance part.

  5. #13032

    Some reviews

    Time wasters.

    We set up meet&greet but she didn't show up and went completely silent.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-b3985b8d3434

    This one is not into anything intimate.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-a01d5a4686fe

    Never replied to my messages on SA.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-685c331a095c

    Doesn't want to show her pics, I think that she may still be married.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-255bc098ff84

    Not interested in anything physical. She the girl on the left.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-fbee4a5929bd

    Doesn't want to show her pics.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-38c9a894652f

    Real easy to communicate with and dtf 400. Decide not to proceed, not really my type.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-b1b0c5f1e1fc

    Never replied to my messages on SA.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-a20aed298c1c

    Real easy to set up meet &greet. Was dtf 400 . Also does cuddling on the side, she's gained some weight vs her pics.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6cb5577d-c226-41c1-826d-0ab001962e37

    Dtf, however our schedules couldn't align. We did not discuss allowance.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6b573470-ef44-4bc1-a068-29fec709d0e4[/URL]

  6. #13031

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    This is Brooke Ivory the porn star.

  7. #13030
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassySemite  [View Original Post]
    Just want a reliable 18-19 yr old who will be ok with discretion. Don't really have a budget so willing to splurge, just need extreme discretion with a nosy wife.
    Get in line with rest of us.

  8. #13029
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Pics of this one?
    Just hit her up. She'll send you tons of pics, fully nude if you ask right. Banging body.

  9. #13028
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-5c737225b1b1

    She keeps remaking her profile. She says a few of you are stalkers or something.

    I'm sure she has been around. She's very enthusiastic and everything is on the menu.

    400.
    Pics of this one?

  10. #13027

    Hotsauce kat


  11. #13026
    Just want a reliable 18-19 yr old who will be ok with discretion. Don't really have a budget so willing to splurge, just need extreme discretion with a nosy wife.

  12. #13025
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about that. She blocked me now so I cannot post the correct link.

    Her username is EducatedGeek.
    Scammer. Searched her pics and she's in Germany or something.

  13. #13024
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I have a backup ghost account that I use time to time just to check to see if a gal has blocked me on my main account, etc.. I hadn't used in quite a while but I tried this evening and I got this message that my account has been put on temporary hold and that I'm required to get verified and to submit a govt Id, etc.. Is this now the new requirement when you sign up for a new account?? Cause I'll be damned if I'm giving them any type of legitimate information about me.
    I know they are stepping up efforts to upsell that feature. I just logged in both accounts and everything is normal. Did not receive that message. Yet.

  14. #13023

    Sorry About That

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBarbarian  [View Original Post]
    It seems you may have linked your inbox / messages.
    Sorry about that. She blocked me now so I cannot post the correct link.

    Her username is EducatedGeek.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.PNG‎  

  15. #13022

    You made the mistake I once made

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...1-8ff1336039b2

    Quick offer to meet for $250. I politely decline since it is almost midnight then asks if I want to buy pics.
    It seems you may have linked your inbox / messages.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape