Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 361 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 411 461 861 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 18427
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13027

    Hotsauce kat


  2. #13026
    Just want a reliable 18-19 yr old who will be ok with discretion. Don't really have a budget so willing to splurge, just need extreme discretion with a nosy wife.

  3. #13025
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about that. She blocked me now so I cannot post the correct link.

    Her username is EducatedGeek.
    Scammer. Searched her pics and she's in Germany or something.

  4. #13024
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I have a backup ghost account that I use time to time just to check to see if a gal has blocked me on my main account, etc.. I hadn't used in quite a while but I tried this evening and I got this message that my account has been put on temporary hold and that I'm required to get verified and to submit a govt Id, etc.. Is this now the new requirement when you sign up for a new account?? Cause I'll be damned if I'm giving them any type of legitimate information about me.
    I know they are stepping up efforts to upsell that feature. I just logged in both accounts and everything is normal. Did not receive that message. Yet.

  5. #13023

    Sorry About That

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBarbarian  [View Original Post]
    It seems you may have linked your inbox / messages.
    Sorry about that. She blocked me now so I cannot post the correct link.

    Her username is EducatedGeek.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.PNG‎  

  6. #13022

    You made the mistake I once made

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...1-8ff1336039b2

    Quick offer to meet for $250. I politely decline since it is almost midnight then asks if I want to buy pics.
    It seems you may have linked your inbox / messages.

  7. #13021
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    I would not waste your time with Amanda. Pulled the trigger after she came down from her 800 asking. She is the girl in the pictures. Cute Latina with a nice body and very limited English. But no kissing, CBJ, and 1 round. The only positive was that I did not have to waste money on a hotel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
    Bullet dodged for sure. Sorry you had to be the one to take one for the team. Appreciate the report.

  8. #13020

    Scam or Pro

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...1-8ff1336039b2

    Quick offer to meet for $250. I politely decline since it is almost midnight then asks if I want to buy pics.

  9. #13019

    Amanda

    I would not waste your time with Amanda. Pulled the trigger after she came down from her 800 asking. She is the girl in the pictures. Cute Latina with a nice body and very limited English. But no kissing, CBJ, and 1 round. The only positive was that I did not have to waste money on a hotel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I think this one's a pro. Wants 800 for an hour. Told her I'd want a minimum 4-5 hrs for that rate she said no thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-0dcf81c33681

    This one's legitimately looking for platonic only, says she's saving herself for marriage LOL.

    Vonvon.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-f87b3a86a9a7

  10. #13018

  11. #13017

    Marorialis

    Save your $ on this one boys, on a scale of 1 -10, you would be getting a 2 Damage was $200. As it was hard to get replies back and her lack of availability, I still went through with it the moment she said she was available. Everything avail, BBFS. You will have better luck going to ACS or LCS.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-77d7d31f7c55

  12. #13016

    Changing locations

    In the past day (mostly the past hour), this woman has gone from Washington, DC, to Washington Township, NJ, to Washington, Ohio, to Miami, FL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-c319aa7ca4c5

  13. #13015
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBarbarian  [View Original Post]
    Over the time of us meeting, she had asked why was I using the site. I explained my circumstances.

    In my experiences with her, she was very open about herself, very open sexually and when I asked questions I knew the answers to (from vetting and research) she was truthful.

    She showed what appeared to be general interest so as a result I told her I enjoy her and our time but truthfully, I like you and we both know you're someone I could have "in real life" outside of this, and I don't care to have a transactional relationship with her.

    I left it at that.
    Well played. I am absolutely copying this line. I'm married, so I imagine some SB's will not buy it, but it's a great strategy.

  14. #13014

    This worked for me

    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    How did you tell her that you weren't interested?
    Over the time of us meeting, she had asked why was I using the site. I explained my circumstances.

    In my experiences with her, she was very open about herself, very open sexually and when I asked questions I knew the answers to (from vetting and research) she was truthful.

    She showed what appeared to be general interest so as a result I told her I enjoy her and our time but truthfully, I like you and we both know you're someone I could have "in real life" outside of this, and I don't care to have a transactional relationship with her.

    I left it at that.

  15. #13013
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBarbarian  [View Original Post]
    After 4 PPM with an SB, I told her it would be our last meeting as I wasn't interested in having an arrangement with her. She later messaged me she would like to continue seeing me even if it was non transactional. We've seen each other 5-6 times since. Greater mileage, longer visits to include overnight. And to be honest, have only spent $100-150 on food (that's it).

    I share just to say, guys. If you think a SB is actually into you, but in that same breath you're willing to walk way. Before you do, see if she's willing to do things non transactional. You never know.
    How did you tell her that you weren't interested?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape