Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 10280
-
01-25-24 10:42 #7595Senior Member

Posts: 97Blb gone?
Whats up with BLB? Haven't been able to contact her in almost 2 weeks now.
-
01-25-24 08:28 #7594Senior Member

Posts: 1264It isn't funny it's a waste of bandwidth
That we could be using to discuss something useful. Now the bulk of the last 3 pages are filled with this USELESS drama. What is the point of all of this? Who and WHAT are ya'll trying to convince each other or any of us of? That there are different views on this site? Different ways johns view ho's? Really!? WOW!? OMG Shocker! She's this, that or whatever, it's the SAME information being repeated 20 times that serves no purpose ffs, you guys are arguing over the term "hard" drugs. Post it once, fine, post a defense fine, but then let it go. People here need to make up their own minds given the information. Spending days and now weeks bashing back and forth is pointless. Take this entire thing to the Stupid shit in flint thread and keep it going but nothing valuable has been added on this thread in a long time re this. There's no code of ethics when posting here. Posting guidelines, yes, but those aren't stopping lies and misinformation. The new user and others who haven't accepted this need to. Like I said, take it to stupid shit thread please.
Originally Posted by Shrekr
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 22:43 #7593Senior Member

Posts: 178A waste of time
Contacted this one a few days ago and she asked for a deposit of half. I laughed and ended the conversation.
-
01-24-24 21:06 #7592Senior Member

Posts: 105This is too funny
I have seen this happen a lot. Don't break your back to convince everyone here. She is a young girl who stands up for herself. Not everyone respects this.
Originally Posted by JesusChrisChan
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 16:49 #7591Senior Member

Posts: 79Yes, I'm white knighting so hard that I've critcized her attitude, pricing, and even noted her falling asleep and the drug that caused it. I don't even think you guys are reading the posts anymore just attacking anyone with a slightly positive view on Kyra.
Originally Posted by Sailor42
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 10:28 #7590Senior Member

Posts: 337Justification
Spin it anyway you fuckin want. Same can be said about heroin fentynl oxy cocaine vicodin etc. Clearly you are white knighting and wil persist in doing so. Erratic behavior and association with suspect people follow her and her lifestyle. Many people on this board want to know about such things before making a choice on seeing a sex worker. Enjoy it while you can. Good day and good luck to you sir.
Originally Posted by JesusChrisChan
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 08:29 #7589Regular Member

Posts: 243Yep, you are correct. And so are all the others that have posted warnings against her.
Originally Posted by Sailor42
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 05:41 #7588Senior Member

Posts: 79Depends how you use it
Its used by people too for its psychedelic properties, but most commonly used as an anesthetic. Same reason people huff nitrous, and I never said anything about its side effects.
Originally Posted by Sailor42
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 19:17 #7587Senior Member

Posts: 337Sleepy Time
Just puts you to sleep ho hum. No that shit is serious. Its a fucking horse tranquilizer. It works the same way PCP aka Angel Dust does. Serious mental health ramifications associated with use of either one.
Originally Posted by JesusChrisChan
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 05:38 #7586Senior Member

Posts: 79I know she uses
She uses Ketamine, an anesthetic. Which puts people to sleep.
Originally Posted by BunHunter
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 09:17 #7585Regular Member

Posts: 243[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-21-24 21:49 #7584Senior Member

Posts: 307Definitly is or was a user
I used to see her about once a week about a year and a half ago. She was decent at first but got progressively worse. The last time I saw her she was slurring and kept passing out. I have been at this hobby a very long time, and I'm telling you she was on something.
Originally Posted by JesusChrisChan
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 20:26 #7583Regular Member

Posts: 1Miracle aka Dr. Throat
I believe the ad your looking for is https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/251412185034.
Originally Posted by Club512
[View Original Post]
(810) XXX-9061 is the number listed.
I haven't seen her, but I remembered her ad had a picture of the review your replying to.
-
01-20-24 15:51 #7582Senior Member

Posts: 79The business like thing is about her discussing how she wants to do business going forward with me, not me specifically but as a whole. It seems like she was using me a soundboard mostly to see if I'd push back and judging how others might react based on my reaction. It annoyed me little bit and I tried explaining nicely the difference between a provider in Flint and a High end escort that are Models or Pornstars. Her justification when she mentioned she was going to raise her prices is that she provides the best service in Michigan, which no. I wouldn't even say in flint as a whole, in my opinion that's either Ginger or BLB but I can't ever get ahold of the 2. I probably wouldn't have seen Kyra / Kat more than once if the other 2 would ever respond the same day. Overall yeah she is a chill and nice person to talk to or hang out with, but with how she prices herself I don't even considered it anymore. [Deleted by Admin]
Originally Posted by Shrekr
[View Original Post]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-20-24 14:16 #7581Senior Member

Posts: 79Dude you did not just read my reports and imply I'm kyra. Thats why I think these reports are dishonest.
Originally Posted by PipersPit
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




