Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 532 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 7975
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6775

    Violet Flores

    Quote Originally Posted by WookieCookie33  [View Original Post]
    Yep. It requires a lot of due diligence now. If you are ok with 180-240 an hour range its safer and less drama to hit up the AMPs now. I have better luck with NJ escorts than anything around the philly metro area. YMMV. Good Luck out there.
    I put her name in the subject to save others the time of reaching out. It's not just Philly anymore, it's everywhere. We are dealing with the same thing down here in De, which is why I am dabbling in the sugar word. Prime example is violet, she's from Chester and is here in Delaware this evening. She's not that good looking at all, which is why I reached out because I thought it would be a good deal. She quotes me Ss140 hh240 hr340. So, I was very polite to her declining her services. I gave her a compliment and all "Sorry mami, that's out of my range. You are sexy though, just a reach for me. Good luck and be safe". She replies back with "How is it that you men want to reach for quality but don't have the funds for it?? LOL. " And the had the nerve to say, "You can tell by my pics I'm quality and yet you still tried. " Really? She thinks that she is top quality. I did let her know that I gave a polite response and I have gotten good quality in the 100/150/200 range. Here is her ad and someone please tell me what I am missing for her to get those ridiculous rates.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...onde/164173343

  2. #6774

    Which Harley

    This the good harley or the bad harley, I saw there was another Lasalle which I read was good. Apparently her sister is no longer working.

    267 796 8513.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...s/122664447348

    267-796-8513.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/163669614

  3. #6773
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlon5013  [View Original Post]
    In Philly this weekend, 99% of women in listcrawler asking for 100 for Ss. I mean shit used to be at least. 60 and these aren't even cute females!! Try to c 1 yesterday does even look like her pictures had to walk away! I hate when I read comments and dudes don't post info. She petite. Face is very ugly and lot of body and baby damage!
    The market is a hot mess right now, and had been in a downward spiral for 5-6 years. Anyone that has a cute regular holds her number tight, cause they are few and far between. Girls that might've gotten by as functional addicts a few years ago don't exist, they've all found fentanyl and tranq, and now they are shadows of themselves living on the street. Filter apps just add another layer of smoke and mirrors, cause all the girls don't want you to see how beat they look. It's truly fucked man. I just go without rather than lower my standards.

  4. #6772

    Did not get to dive into Sin".

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her for a long time, maybe 10 months or more. But I recall if you treat her well she will reciprocate. I was polite and complimented her looks and skills, and she let the session go longer than agreed. YMMV of course.
    Sadly, went to the cross street at the allotted time and she never responded to my SMSes.

  5. #6771
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlon5013  [View Original Post]
    In Philly this weekend, 99% of women in listcrawler asking for 100 for Ss. I mean shit used to be at least. 60 and these aren't even cute females!! Try to c 1 yesterday does even look like her pictures had to walk away! I hate when I read comments and dudes don't post info. She petite. Face is very ugly and lot of body and baby damage!
    Yep. It requires a lot of due diligence now. If you are ok with 180-240 an hour range its safer and less drama to hit up the AMPs now. I have better luck with NJ escorts than anything around the philly metro area. YMMV. Good Luck out there.

  6. #6770

    The game is different

    In Philly this weekend, 99% of women in listcrawler asking for 100 for Ss. I mean shit used to be at least. 60 and these aren't even cute females!! Try to c 1 yesterday does even look like her pictures had to walk away! I hate when I read comments and dudes don't post info. She petite. Face is very ugly and lot of body and baby damage!

  7. #6769
    Quote Originally Posted by radicalpro  [View Original Post]
    Going to try out Sin tomorrow.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...d/004429599767

    Anyone with words of wisdom before I take the plunge?
    I haven't seen her for a long time, maybe 10 months or more. But I recall if you treat her well she will reciprocate. I was polite and complimented her looks and skills, and she let the session go longer than agreed. YMMV of course.

  8. #6768

    OpSec

    Quote Originally Posted by radicalpro  [View Original Post]
    Going to try out Sin tomorrow.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...d/004429599767

    Anyone with words of wisdom before I take the plunge?
    Yeah, because this is your first post and you say you are "taking the plunge" it sounds like you are a newbie.

    As such one needs to "follow the rules " in order to be safe. No one is watching out for you but YOU. So go in with knowledge or learn by the School of Hard Knocks.

    Here are. The Rules, short thread worth reading the whole thing.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...s-For-BackPage

    Good luck and be safe!



    PS - take nothing in with you that you don't want to lose.

  9. #6767

    Taking the plunge into "Sin" tomorrow

    Going to try out Sin tomorrow.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...d/004429599767

    Anyone with words of wisdom before I take the plunge?

  10. #6766
    Little just enter the room with with your dick out and it's in her mouth like she's been starving and ain't ate in a week! She has yet to let me break the throatbarrier tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by Suckuhh  [View Original Post]
    Yeaa super cool chick, and an absolute semen demon LOL. Face wise it's just not there though. Which is a shame bc she literally ticks EVERY other box. Cordial and responsive once she has seen you before. Clean room, not in some sketchy dark incall. Showers before your date and gives you a preference of lingerie everytime, Doesn't rush etc.

  11. #6765
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    She wore you out huh? LOL. She's like the energizer bunny. Just keeps going.
    An hour with her and your literally fucking that whole hour and then some if you have it in you. The whole next day I didn't even have to touch my dick dude she extracted everything LOL.

  12. #6764
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNibbler  [View Original Post]
    Yea, I've frequented her. She's not my type physically but you just cannot beat the effort at tt scale. And the harder you plow thoe she loves it.
    Yeaa super cool chick, and an absolute semen demon LOL. Face wise it's just not there though. Which is a shame bc she literally ticks EVERY other box. Cordial and responsive once she has seen you before. Clean room, not in some sketchy dark incall. Showers before your date and gives you a preference of lingerie everytime, Doesn't rush etc.

  13. #6763

    Wam bam

    Yea, I've frequented her. She's not my type physically but you just cannot beat the effort at tt scale. And the harder you plow thoe she loves it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Suckuhh  [View Original Post]
    EVERYTHING stated by those recently about Ashley by the Airport is indeed spot on. Nympho by the definition. SHEESH!

  14. #6762

    Nympho

    Quote Originally Posted by Suckuhh  [View Original Post]
    EVERYTHING stated by those recently about Ashley by the Airport is indeed spot on. Nympho by the definition. SHEESH!
    She wore you out huh? LOL. She's like the energizer bunny. Just keeps going.

  15. #6761

    Nympho Airport

    EVERYTHING stated by those recently about Ashley by the Airport is indeed spot on. Nympho by the definition. SHEESH!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape