Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 394 of 1777 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 444 494 894 1394 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 26641
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20746

    List crawler

    Is anyone on this website real? Or are they all scams also?

  2. #20745

    Sofia Zaragoza

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-665

    After many months of seeing her posts in STG and Tryst, decided to meet Sofia Zaragoza on her recent swing through GR. Coms were clear and timely, though she required a photo.

    Met at a nice hotel near the airport and she did not keep me waiting. She's definitely the woman in the photos and videos, but much heavier than the photos reveal. I expected stocky and full figured, but she's beyond that IMO. Once inside, the first thing she requested is that I touch her p*why to prove I'm not a cop. I gladly complied.

    She has a strong Spanish accent, big eyes, full lips, and huge breasts, plus a great deal of enthusiasm, all of which got me aroused despite the thickness. She quickly dropped to her knees, opened my pants, and started with a wonderful BBBJ. We went on to DATY, then 69, then she put on the cover, slid down me, and started with a reverse cowgirl. She's very vocal and sensuous.

    We continued with doggy, mish, forward cowgirl, then she finished me off with a very intense BBBJ CIM.

    She's great fun and very good at her job. Just wish I'd seen her 30 lbs ago.

  3. #20744

    Best Service lets have fun

    Quote Originally Posted by DomPom  [View Original Post]
    They gave me a location at the Red Roof Inn near the Costco on 28th. Am I about to be robbed? Obviously I know it's not the girl in the photo. Wasn't sure if I should pull the trigger on this.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...8/670898678618
    Please report back! I've been intrigued by those photos, but also assumed a scam since the ad says Asian and the photos look caucasian. Also says Ann Arbor.

  4. #20743

    Must agree

    She's a very sweet and intelligent lady. Treat her well and don't be an ass. As she says, your mileage may very. But, she's fantastic. Addicting is not too strong of a word.

    Quote Originally Posted by JMagnifico  [View Original Post]
    Sofia is definitely not a cop, but she she can be dangerous. I was lucky enough to spend a little extra time with her recently, and now I can't get her out of my head. If I could afford to see her every day I would. I know that she's not mine, she's all of ours, but she has a way of making your connection feel real. Trust me it's dangerous and addicting.

  5. #20742

    Lauren Mandy

    Finally got a chance to see Lauren couple weeks ago. Incall no hotel. Paid for hour and got almost the full thing. Enjoyed her body and big big boobies. She is nice and sweet maybe a little shy. Some nice touching to start then BBBJ DATY and CFS. Maybe more on menu but was happy and she felt GFE. $200 worth it thanks for recommending her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/927695074619

    Later in day wanted to have another go so reached out to Mandy saw her again at her place. That body and boobs so good. CFS multiple positions and I gave her $125 she took all of it really well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/406247433276

    Really liked that combo and recommend both. Hoping to get back in a few weeks if ladies better than Lauren or Mandy PM me I like big boobs not fat and GFE TIA!

  6. #20741

    Lucille. Roe

    Reminds me of Roe, who I wished never left.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lucille_dawn

  7. #20740

    Not a cop

    Quote Originally Posted by Concrete351  [View Original Post]
    No face no nips cop?
    Sofia is definitely not a cop, but she she can be dangerous. I was lucky enough to spend a little extra time with her recently, and now I can't get her out of my head. If I could afford to see her every day I would. I know that she's not mine, she's all of ours, but she has a way of making your connection feel real. Trust me it's dangerous and addicting.

  8. #20739

    5. 0

    Quote Originally Posted by DingleBerry69  [View Original Post]
    Here is an active link for her; the other person with the recent review of her is correct that she does ask for verification, but she is legit and is not some crazy blackmailer, I have known her since college, so he was also right on that part too, she is actually very intelligent, very easy to talk to, and super laid back. Her ad is pretty straightforward and as long as you are clean, respectful, and not a douche you will have an amazing time with her. Her pictures on her ad do not even come close to doing her body justice, but her highest priority is privacy and safety so I get why she does not use the best pictures that could reveal any identifying marks or tattoos.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...r-fri/61833787
    No face no nips cop?

  9. #20738

    Alyssa not Ashley: S

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFly87  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had an experience with Ashley yet? Have been keeping an eye on her. Saw one review in the Muskegon boards, but nothing here yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/098868407812
    Sorry guys, I meant Alyssa, not sure how I put Ashley thank you all for the info.

  10. #20737

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFly87  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had an experience with Ashley yet? Have been keeping an eye on her. Saw one review in the Muskegon boards, but nothing here yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/098868407812
    Thank you for adding the actual ad, however for the sake of people being able to check reviews based on name, I'm renaming the post to reflect her posted name. She did have a positive report in Muskegon.

  11. #20736

    Concern / scam

    They gave me a location at the Red Roof Inn near the Costco on 28th. Am I about to be robbed? Obviously I know it's not the girl in the photo. Wasn't sure if I should pull the trigger on this.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...8/670898678618

  12. #20735

    Ashley

    Has anyone had an experience with Ashley yet? Have been keeping an eye on her. Saw one review in the Muskegon boards, but nothing here yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/098868407812

  13. #20734

    Crysta coming to GR

    Hello,

    Crysta is coming to GR within the next few days; I am not sure the exact day, but I know it will be this week, as I talked to her today. If anyone needs a refresher on who she is, please enjoy the attached photos of this sexy sexy redheaded spinner. Remember she is not like a lot of the other talent on here and is actually normal and not strung out; so treat her well and she will continue to treat us well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ss2.jpg‎   ss3.jpg‎  

  14. #20733
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Utr spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Sexxy spinner is getting close to her down-payment for the next car. When she gets her goal, she'll put us on the back burner again because she works full time.
    Might need to help out😎128526;.

  15. #20732

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Dean27  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious as well. Did a search on pictures and she hops around MI so not sure she's legit. Definitely cute.
    Scam numbers used 248-973-4115 and 248-752-3189 Emily.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape