Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 180 of 686 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 230 280 680 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 10288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7603

    Total bust

    Had a trip out to Flint for an event last night, wanted to get some change of scenery action before the party. I hit up KC, Lia, and BLB to try and get something established. All confirmed a date for the designated time, all I needed was to chose! As I get in town I decide to go with Lia. Never seen her before, reviews seemed promising and really just wanted to cream pie a spinner. Worked out 130 for a BBFS ss date. I get to her shitty hotel and there she is in the lobby getting the room. She texts saying she needs me to front her 40 to get the room. I was already getting annoyed by her delay of game from earlier, and asking to get her smokes and now she wants me to get her a room first? Totally pissed. I tell her to figure it out and let me know when she's ready. In the mean time, still trying to set up something with KC. Her comms were terrible. She initially confirmed a time and told me her general area but then absolute crickets when I get to town. I ended up just saying fuck it and went cruising down Franklin (to no avail, I might ad). Lia finally got back with me as I was almost to my location, a full 45 minutes after our agreed upon date time. Needless to say she was a little pissed I was a no-go, then again, I was a little pissed she didn't have her shit together and wasted both of our times. Not my finest hobbying moment, but god damn is it frustrating trying to get something set up and actually moving sometimes! All around total bust of a venture. At least the party was fun.

    This trip earns DrCums Seal of Sadness.

  2. #7602

    Any Intel on foxxy mama

    Anybody seen her. Seems very interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/872773348066

  3. #7601

    Kendra

    Had the chance to see Kendra this week. Haven't seen her post in a long time since she was pregnant last year. The time away was not favorable to her. She still is very nice and service is as good as always but if you see her you will know what I mean. Her facial features are not the same as she use to be, looks like her personal escape has left its toll.

    BBBJ to CFS, finished CIM. Excellent time and decent comms. Just a bummer, she was pretty now just used and abused.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...n/986642677279

  4. #7600
    If you like GFE, this girl is top notch. At least that's been my experience anyway. Haven't seen her in a bit but thanks for the reminder, I need to.

  5. #7599

    She put up an ad on Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorim  [View Original Post]
    I've wanted to meet KC but haven't seen here advertising in while, does anyone have any info on her?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...9/792826542397

  6. #7598

    Kc

    I've wanted to meet KC but haven't seen here advertising in while, does anyone have any info on her?

  7. #7597

    Abby

    Anyone have any info on Abby in flint?

  8. #7596

    Blb

    Quote Originally Posted by VehicleCityGuy  [View Original Post]
    Whats up with BLB? Haven't been able to contact her in almost 2 weeks now.
    She has a new number and I accidentally erased it. So anyone out there can help vehicle and me please send us a PM. Tia.

  9. #7595

    Blb gone?

    Whats up with BLB? Haven't been able to contact her in almost 2 weeks now.

  10. #7594

    It isn't funny it's a waste of bandwidth

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrekr  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this happen a lot. Don't break your back to convince everyone here. She is a young girl who stands up for herself. Not everyone respects this.
    That we could be using to discuss something useful. Now the bulk of the last 3 pages are filled with this USELESS drama. What is the point of all of this? Who and WHAT are ya'll trying to convince each other or any of us of? That there are different views on this site? Different ways johns view ho's? Really!? WOW!? OMG Shocker! She's this, that or whatever, it's the SAME information being repeated 20 times that serves no purpose ffs, you guys are arguing over the term "hard" drugs. Post it once, fine, post a defense fine, but then let it go. People here need to make up their own minds given the information. Spending days and now weeks bashing back and forth is pointless. Take this entire thing to the Stupid shit in flint thread and keep it going but nothing valuable has been added on this thread in a long time re this. There's no code of ethics when posting here. Posting guidelines, yes, but those aren't stopping lies and misinformation. The new user and others who haven't accepted this need to. Like I said, take it to stupid shit thread please.

  11. #7593

    A waste of time

    Contacted this one a few days ago and she asked for a deposit of half. I laughed and ended the conversation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4692.jpg‎  

  12. #7592

    This is too funny

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusChrisChan  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I'm white knighting so hard that I've critcized her attitude, pricing, and even noted her falling asleep and the drug that caused it. I don't even think you guys are reading the posts anymore just attacking anyone with a slightly positive view on Kyra.
    I have seen this happen a lot. Don't break your back to convince everyone here. She is a young girl who stands up for herself. Not everyone respects this.

  13. #7591
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor42  [View Original Post]
    Spin it anyway you fuckin want. Same can be said about heroin fentynl oxy cocaine vicodin etc. Clearly you are white knighting and wil persist in doing so. Erratic behavior and association with suspect people follow her and her lifestyle. Many people on this board want to know about such things before making a choice on seeing a sex worker. Enjoy it while you can. Good day and good luck to you sir.
    Yes, I'm white knighting so hard that I've critcized her attitude, pricing, and even noted her falling asleep and the drug that caused it. I don't even think you guys are reading the posts anymore just attacking anyone with a slightly positive view on Kyra.

  14. #7590

    Justification

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusChrisChan  [View Original Post]
    Its used by people too for its psychedelic properties, but most commonly used as an anesthetic. Same reason people huff nitrous, and I never said anything about its side effects.
    Spin it anyway you fuckin want. Same can be said about heroin fentynl oxy cocaine vicodin etc. Clearly you are white knighting and wil persist in doing so. Erratic behavior and association with suspect people follow her and her lifestyle. Many people on this board want to know about such things before making a choice on seeing a sex worker. Enjoy it while you can. Good day and good luck to you sir.

  15. #7589
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor42  [View Original Post]
    Just puts you to sleep ho hum. No that shit is serious. Its a fucking horse tranquilizer. It works the same way PCP aka Angel Dust does. Serious mental health ramifications associated with use of either one.
    Yep, you are correct. And so are all the others that have posted warnings against her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape