Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 17954
-
01-24-24 12:04 #14159Senior Member

Posts: 129Halie not Hailey
Can't be, tats aren't there and I doubt she's died her hair that dark. I haven't been able to get ahold of her in a few months. Sure do miss her as a friend as well. Went ghost on Snapchat and FB.
Originally Posted by SirFuksHerALot
[View Original Post]
If anyone has recent contact or number PM me. Just like to know how she's doing.
-
01-24-24 09:18 #14158Regular Member

Posts: 10Haley? This the Haley we all know
Is this the Haley we all know? Tall skinny? From Woodhill originally?
Originally Posted by MikeAdams1982
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 05:38 #14157Senior Member

Posts: 56Kelsey
She has a new number. I'm sure the person with her old number gets tired of people texting them.
Originally Posted by LovrBoy88
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 21:54 #14156Senior Member

Posts: 132CC today
I had an utterly filthy threeway with CC, and a semi retired 'queen of the scene' today. A birthday gift to myself. One of my best meets ever, proper porn vid stuff. Man, those two went at it with each other, and me! Both really lovely girls. Oh, As CC is so UTR, and only seeing regulars, I don't think it's appropriate for me to give out her number, so please, no PMs. I think, tbh, I just wanted to brag, sorry!
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 13:25 #14155Senior Member

Posts: 568Not close too.
I'd be celibate before I'd go back. Worst provider ever. It would have been better if it had been a set up and I got robbed.
Originally Posted by MiYungDong
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 12:00 #14154Senior Member

Posts: 437CC is coming to town
CC is coming to town today. She will be in town until check out on Friday.
She is not accepting new clients at the present time.
-
01-23-24 09:44 #14153Regular Member

Posts: 19Re:
I tried the last known # for her and asked if it was her, and I got a quick reply to stop messaging that # anymore. So. Either he has some kind of closer connection with her, or she really is out of the biz.
Originally Posted by StevieB333
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 08:00 #14152Senior Member

Posts: 364What provider is asking $280 for a half hour?
Originally Posted by MiYungDong
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 03:18 #14151Senior Member

Posts: 220Wall of Shame
I think we need one for these blow-hards that are forking over $180 & $280 for half hour sessions; they ruin it for everyone.
-
01-22-24 23:03 #14150Senior Member

Posts: 484No name gal
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/749389968965
Has anyone met with this gal? She looks interesting. Might have TWFTT.
-
01-22-24 19:35 #14149Senior Member

Posts: 44Lilly
Yes. That's her. She's a damn good time.
Originally Posted by LosDingo
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 05:04 #14148Senior Member

Posts: 80Lilly-link?
Do you have a link? Pic?
Originally Posted by DdubLexman
[View Original Post]
Is this her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...e/641016249945
-
01-22-24 02:51 #14147Senior Member

Posts: 87Kelsey
PM me if you truly can get ahold of kelsey. I would like to treat her, and myself to a session.
Originally Posted by FukUrPussie
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 22:27 #14146Senior Member

Posts: 363She is 49 as much as I am Taylor Swift.
Originally Posted by MiYungDong
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 22:22 #14145Senior Member

Posts: 44Lilly
Had a nice dream earlier with Lilly. Surprisingly easy to communicate with. Set up a time. Went for the hh. Safe & clean hotel. Opened the door and she is a tiny thing. Attractive with a banging body and one of the best asses in our area. She gave me a warm greeting and led me to the bed where she did a very sexy lap dance. Got me hard as a brick. I started rubbing on her pussy and she liked that so I followed up with fingering her. Her pussy is tight. She enjoyed that so I spun her around on the bed and stuck my cock in her mouth. Good BBBJ skills. I almost blew in her mouth, but I had to slide one on and try that pussy out. It was hot, wet and tight. I got her in missionary and started hitting it pretty good and you can tell she likes to fuck. She moves around and gets into it. I was going to go for the very hot CIM I've read about, but that pussy felt extra tight so I finished in the bag and kept going a minute longer.
I will see her again soon and I do recommend her. She is a hot, tight little spinner and worth every penny.











Reply With Quote





