Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 19515
-
01-24-24 19:43 #12060Senior Member

Posts: 86Karen
8 am-8 pm legit or otherwise = extremely conservative & absurd to propose. Can't even make it 8-10? Just wow. Really a Karen maneuver & the MP in pic is in a business complex not even that close to anyone's home? Isn't a loud houseparty the same distance 50-100 yards away affect you more on a sat night then that dead looking MP having a neon sign on past 10 pm? Her ex husband or bf must have visited it. Some kind of ulterior motive would be my guess. I mean if your suggesting those hours you're also affecting hard working strictly legit parlors!! A couple Legit places I get great massages from are even open past 8 pm to 9 or 10 pm & they have been mentioned on here as being 10000% legit with no sign of extras but close nightly at 10 pm so you can't assume there's more going on because their open past 8 pm! LOL. What the *!!! What a ludacris assertion! LOL.
Originally Posted by LorenDaiz
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 19:01 #12059Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 443Bebe the Classical K-SPA
O2 Spa & Massage in Federal Way.
Originally Posted by HouseFriedRice
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 14:27 #12058Senior Member

Posts: 237Karen
I saw it on Snohomish County / Island county community crime page posted Dec. 29 with 1800 number to call and complain and photo of building and cars. The comments are hilarious most wanting more info of services.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 13:36 #12057Senior Member

Posts: 269Lmao! I was thinking the same thing but I suspect some dudes would pay extra for that too.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 13:25 #12056Senior Member

Posts: 1114Nosey Nelly
Do you recall the name of the FB community page? I once had a bible-thumping nosey nelly take a photo of both me and my car as I was pulling into Mr. Peeps down in Oregon. I just laughed and waltzed inside.
Originally Posted by LorenDaiz
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 13:14 #12055This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 179Welcome to the hobby kiddo, it's too bad your first experience is in one of the worst
AMP scenes of any USA big city currently. You were not imagining that putrid smell from plowing the granny at Euro; there is a very distinct stench that these old hooker's twats have and it always blows the mind how there are enough Seattle mongers keeping them in business obviously with noses that can't smell anything. Either that or they somehow it enjoy the stench of old rotten crotches. My advice is don't waste your time trying to find decent AMPs north of Federal Way. It will be a LONG tiresome search before finding anything good (with rare exceptions) north of Federal Way. Currently there is Shanghai in Everett but the word got out months ago and those girls are getting plowed by 20-40 different mongers everyday as evident from the bell ringing constantly while trying to enjoy a session there. Also they are doing BBFS at Shanghai which is super gross considering the ridiculously high traffic they have. Federal Way / Tacoma is certainly not a super great AMP scene (it's about average), but you will at least find some halfway decent places here and there doing research on the Tacoma / Fed Way board.
Originally Posted by DeepInMarcus
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 12:48 #12054Senior Member

Posts: 617How much are they, all in?
BBBJ + CFS riding? MSOG?
Originally Posted by DirtBurgler
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 12:48 #12053Senior Member

Posts: 237Thanks for the info. Been thinking of going there, but about 2 weeks ago there was a Karen posting on a community fb page of taking pictures of patrons and cars. Figured I'd let that calm down.
Originally Posted by HotsFeru
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 11:57 #12052Senior Member

Posts: 237Thanks for the info. Been thinking of going there, but about 2 weeks ago there was a Karen posting on a community fb page of taking pictures of patrons and cars. Figured I'd let that calm down.
Originally Posted by HotsFeru
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 09:48 #12051Banned Member

Posts: 907Look at the "Abbreviations" page. Its at the very top.
Originally Posted by DeepInMarcus
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 05:10 #12050Senior Member

Posts: 89Cici spa
Went here the other day and saw that there were two girls working. Both look mid to early 30's. One thick and one skinnier one. I went with the skinny. Massage was okay. BBBJ and cfs. Felt a bit rushed but her top game was very good. 3810 196th St SW Unit 6. Lynnwood. I went to like 6 different places that day and was disappointed by old aunties.
Originally Posted by LorenDaiz
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 05:06 #12049Senior Member

Posts: 89New spa
Tina gets back in March or may. I couldn't understand here but her service was top notch. BBBJ, always let me finish twice and was down for Greek. Also gave the best rim jobs.
Originally Posted by LorenDaiz
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 01:53 #12048Senior Member

Posts: 211Which one is the O2 spa? Been looking forward to Bebe's return!
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 23:09 #12047Regular Member

Posts: 23Euro Touch Massage. First time ever, not bad but off-putting
I'm a younger zoomer and totally new to the game compared to a lot of you. Euro was my first ever AMP experience. Met Holly at the door, skimpy outfit but she was pretty old -I was so horny and committed to following through that I didn't care. (I've since been better at walking away if it's all grandmas.) Ended up coming away with BBBJ, CFS and finishing on Holly's lips. Not sure how the money abbreviations work on here but I came with quite a lot and left with none of it, didn't attempt to negotiate as it was my first time. There's probably more girls there but I only saw Holly in the maze of hallways and rooms.
But oh my god. As someone who's only had intercourse with girls similar in age to me it was honestly kind of scarring to fuck such an older lady. The smell in doggy probably wasn't as bad as I remember it, but it was enough for me to completely go flat mid smashing. The table shower was fantastic though, would do again regardless of any sort of HE.
I thought, after this experience, that I would pretty much never do this again since I drove home in an ashamed daze. But I find myself back and trying to find younger (20's) girls.
Thanks for all the advice / tips posts mongers, (former) lurkers like me be appreciate them very much for getting into this hobby. More reports to come.
Let me know if I'm in the wrong city forum since this was in Lynnwood and ill repost to appropriate forum.
-
01-23-24 20:19 #12046Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 443This is definitely a rare opportunity! I just heard they are both leaving on this coming Sunday. FYI, they do THREESOME. Good luck!
Originally Posted by PnwVette
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






