Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 31843
-
01-24-24 17:30 #27973Senior Member

Posts: 84I was dreaming of Winter / Candy fairly consistently last year. Her attitude consistently got worse over time. I live out of town and I would tell her it would take me 45 min-1 hr to get to her and she would be all "that's fine" only to get a text 20 minutes into the trip there telling me that I'm taking too long and she's canceling.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
I would hit her up from time to time when I was in town when it might be convenient (or at least not too far out of my way if it didn't work out) but eventually she just came out with 'my rates have gone up and it's not worth accommodating you'. Not 'and my new rates are' or anything to make it seem like she valued my time. I never did anything I can think of to warrant this but who knows.
IMHO I think her attitude made it not worth seeing her and it really wasn't that much of a blow. The basic dream is nice but anything beyond that is spoiled by the overwhelming impression she does not value you as anything other that an inconvenient source of income.
-
01-24-24 12:45 #27972Senior Member

Posts: 170Sugar or working girl?
She has a sugar baby profile but her photo looks very familiar. Maybe a massage therapist turned SB?
Does anyone recognize her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-db8ec295d58aLast edited by LuckySmile; 01-24-24 at 12:46. Reason: forgot attachment
-
01-23-24 21:53 #27971Senior Member

Posts: 1053True
I vote the best way is through agencies. The convenience and better service always out ways any other minor hurdle. Many here will agree you are better off with quality over quantity. Who does not get tired of scraping the dirt to find a diamond.
Originally Posted by RopesX31
[View Original Post]
Sorry about the lost. You are right all of this has an expiration date. Get it while the getting is good.
Originally Posted by RopesX31
[View Original Post]
I find there are two ways of going about finding great providers. One is going off of reviews and the second is your own gut and experience. Reviews will get you most of the way and YMMV always applies. Your own experience should be good enough to get you the rest of the way. Cheers for your new UTR whatever that looks like.
-
01-23-24 21:35 #27970Senior Member

Posts: 1053I would be done as well
That is crazy. Pretty bad when you spend the time trying to find a date and than when you get one just to be ghosted. Especially when you have limited time, it ruins the moment.
Originally Posted by JudeJames
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 21:30 #27969Senior Member

Posts: 1053Some are good and many are bad
Eros can be tricky and just like listcrawler you have to weed out the fakes. What is worst is if you are paying more are you really getting more. Sometimes yes and other times no.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist78
[View Original Post]
If you want to skip the BS and you don't mind screening, check out the agency thread for reputable brokers.
-
01-23-24 21:25 #27968Senior Member

Posts: 1053Bad News
Seems like she is missing something. Would of been nice if she stayed consistent.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 21:21 #27967Senior Member

Posts: 1053Same feelings
Never the full donation. If they are reputable they will at most require a 25 percent deposit for booking appointments which goes towards the total donation cost. I know most Indy girls will start the upfront deposits for customers who bail on appointments.
Originally Posted by JdaSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 13:27 #27966Senior Member

Posts: 1250Been there.
Originally Posted by RopesX31
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 09:32 #27965Senior Member

Posts: 53Some go through agencies, and some guys just wing it and see independent women. One side is inarguably more risky, but the other side can seem like too many hoops to jump through and much more expensive.
Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100
[View Original Post]
People usually don't know that the photos are inaccurate or about handlers until they get there, and at that point, it's sunken cost fallacy. Any neighborhood where you're visiting an unfamiliar escort can be dangerous / a setup, but if the escort isn't setting you up, it's unlikely that you're just going to randomly get mugged in the middle of the afternoon during your minute walk to / from your car.
Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100
[View Original Post]
Anyway, congrats on finding something solid. I just lost my last UTR. Jazzy, (the pawg that used to post 2 years ago). I am in absolute pain, because there's nothing but pancake ass everywhere, and that's all I care about rn. If you've found an escort that you find perfect, never let her go. But always be prepared for her to leave one day, because man it's never permanent.
-
01-21-24 18:15 #27964Senior Member

Posts: 105Winter
That sucks. I only got to see her twice. I haven't tried since she stopped posting. She was fun, but I likely won't try UTR. If she posts again, maybe.
Originally Posted by JudeJames
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 16:39 #27963Senior Member

Posts: 475Candy
First time I ever actually met her she sent me to the wrong apartment and a guy with red hair and a fat beard opened the door. It's weird because she was generous enough that she took $ off the total price so I got an hr date BBFS for only $ which is unheard of post-2017, but everything else she does just undermines any of the good and this last go around has completely disqualified her for me.
Originally Posted by JudeJames
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 13:05 #27962Senior Member

Posts: 136Sage Solomon part II
Sage's death was confirmed. They're asking for privacy, to respect her memory & not have to relive the tragedy whenever someone else asks.
Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 11:25 #27961Senior Member

Posts: 136Sage Solomon
I saw on another forum that Sage passed on NYE. I texted Heidi for verification but haven't heard back. Sage was a sweet & beautiful women inside & out. I hope she can RIP if this news is true.
-
01-21-24 09:51 #27960Regular Member

Posts: 12Eros
I know I don't have many post but I was wondering if the women on Eros are any better. I know the women there want more and and have screenings. That doesn't bother me I just hate wasting my time.
-
01-21-24 09:32 #27959Senior Member

Posts: 106She directed me to an apartment west side and gave me an apartment number. I walked up, knocked and a woman (not her) answered the door saying "May I help you?" I just said I had the wrong apartment and apologized. I am done with her. She plays games. She still random texts me every 6 months with 1-2 words like "hey" then never replies back.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





