Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3691

    One of the weirder experiences.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master77  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Karen and reported on her in the past. There is no luck in that garage. She's quite a talker and allows no roaming, no fun, no tease and offers a mediocre massage.
    Can concur visited pre Covid with same experience interesting massage while floating but no extras whatsoever. Shame but in retrospect would you want to float in that tub if she did extras in it? Stay away not a great experience.

    The dude abides.

  2. #3690

    Yulia on MF

    Can someone please share insights on Yulia. Please feel free to PM.

    Thanks.

  3. #3689
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterMan561  [View Original Post]
    Saw her twice. Never again. She is into game playing and has a severe case of GPS.
    She threatened me with both police and with "I know people".

  4. #3688

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by KanMilk  [View Original Post]
    I would do my homework on the piper. Last couple reviews not too good. Stay safe.
    Saw her twice. Never again. She is into game playing and has a severe case of GPS.

  5. #3687
    Quote Originally Posted by MuttThing  [View Original Post]
    Piper Fawn - 'round that area'sh.
    I would do my homework on the piper. Last couple reviews not too good. Stay safe.

  6. #3686
    Quote Originally Posted by WillPayForFun  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know one in Altamonte?
    Piper Fawn - 'round that area'sh.

  7. #3685

    Hair Stylist. Altamonte

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveOrlando  [View Original Post]
    Since we take care of each other, I thought it would be ok to ask. Looking for a hot friendly stylist in the area. I am hoping they do a good job as well.
    Anybody know one in Altamonte?

  8. #3684
    [Personal Name deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove the Real Personal Name of a private individual. Posting anyone's real personal name is a grave violation of their privacy and an event that justifies an immediate banning of the perpetrator.

    Please do not post anyone's actual personal name in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  9. #3683

    Does Tara have new girls?

    Tara have any new girls yet? Any reviews?

  10. #3682

    These guy again

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Hey Joe. Quit trolling man and stop trying to ruin her money making. The mongers will decide who to see or not to see. I see your past posts have been deleted I wonder why? Are you the jealous boyfriend?
    This is the guy who ran all the Brazilian girls from Orlando and everyone know who I'm talking about. This bum JAY is a pyscho that won't stop terrorizing these working girls when they don't want to see him again.

  11. #3681
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeRBiden  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Listen Tori is going through a self-destruction mode and if you guys love her, stop seeing her for a while and let her get herself together she's going down a path that is not good by continuing my name is Jay tell her that you read this and she'll know exactly who I am God bless.
    Hey Joe. Quit trolling man and stop trying to ruin her money making. The mongers will decide who to see or not to see. I see your past posts have been deleted I wonder why? Are you the jealous boyfriend?

  12. #3680

    Hair Stylist in Winter Park area

    Since we take care of each other, I thought it would be ok to ask. Looking for a hot friendly stylist in the area. I am hoping they do a good job as well.

  13. #3679

    Mia

    I hear she likes to have her husband in the room and watch. Has anyone experienced that?

  14. #3678

    Still learning

    Quote Originally Posted by RatFish  [View Original Post]
    This made me laugh. It's too true.
    LOL thanks for the patience with me on the learning curve. I've been experienced with the hobby for a few years, but relatively new to this site. Thanks for the heads up!

  15. #3677

    Amen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl21  [View Original Post]
    $. 13 would be the equivalent of $113 dollars. Why do we continue to use the stupid codes that not everyone understands? Is it any less incriminating than saying $130, or $200 or $240?
    This made me laugh. It's too true.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape