The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 266 of 907 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 316 366 766 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 13595
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9620
    Quote Originally Posted by BusyVish  [View Original Post]
    I don't have any reviews on her but would like to point out something. She is currently 5 months pregnant. I didn't see that on the tryst ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/163880581
    Right! That was one of the reasons I wanted to take a chance. When I texted her she asked if I wanted to upgrade for greek for $70 more. Maybe I'm a pussy but that type of conversation is a red flag and spooked me into asking for reviews before scheduling.

  2. #9619

    Hope

    How would one meet up with hope?

  3. #9618

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by EastSide  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with Molly located in Radcliff or any UTR in Hardin county. Options are slim this far out of the city.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mollydolly270
    I don't have any reviews on her but would like to point out something. She is currently 5 months pregnant. I didn't see that on the tryst ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/163880581

  4. #9617

    Molly in Radcliff

    Does anyone have experience with Molly located in Radcliff or any UTR in Hardin county. Options are slim this far out of the city.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mollydolly270

  5. #9616
    Quote Originally Posted by RayMeadows  [View Original Post]
    I've been with Sadie exactly 2 times! In my experience she is hard to see, both times were around been on a Thursday! Your spot on she is a little off but pleasant to be with, I enjoyed both my appointments and would see her again. She loves to kiss and makes the girlfriend experience legit! For me she was just so difficult to schedule an appointment with. You will have a nice time her body shape is different not leggy egg shape is probably a good correct! She will wear lingerie her BJ was okay noting impressive. If you want to make love to a girl see her!
    Appreciate the feedback here, RayMeadows. Did you go see her or did you have her come to you? Was she on time or delayed?

    Asking because my experience has been the same on communication--it's a bit erratic so it's hard to tell if she'll hold to the time she says she's committed.

  6. #9615

    Sadie

    I've been with Sadie exactly 2 times! In my experience she is hard to see, both times were around been on a Thursday! Your spot on she is a little off but pleasant to be with, I enjoyed both my appointments and would see her again. She loves to kiss and makes the girlfriend experience legit! For me she was just so difficult to schedule an appointment with. You will have a nice time her body shape is different not leggy egg shape is probably a good correct! She will wear lingerie her BJ was okay noting impressive. If you want to make love to a girl see her!

  7. #9614
    Quote Originally Posted by KamaSutra970  [View Original Post]
    She Asian has anyone linked up with her.
    Come on bro, you got to know this ad is fake as fake can be.

    The girl in the pic maybe 25 or under.

    The ad say 46.

    She offering bb everything.

    Plus if you look at the pics there is like 100's of other Asian girls.

    You can't be that clueless bro.

  8. #9613
    Quote Originally Posted by BusyVish  [View Original Post]
    I am interested in her too.
    She's still active. Bigger than the photos but not in an bbw way, she's just shaped eggman-ish (and her photos are taken to be the most flattering. She's staying with her family downtown, she may not have her life together right now so she'll Uber to you if she's not at a hotel. GFE is standard, I think she even prefers it. YMMV but BBFS is offered. No Greek or clock watching. Somewhat intellectual but you can tell something's off. She seems to really get into what she's doing as well. If the picture thing doesn't discourage you I'd say it's worth a shot. The pictures are her though.

  9. #9612

    Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by Factory654  [View Original Post]
    You ever get any feedback here? I'm wondering the same thing.
    I am interested in her too.

  10. #9611

    Snow Falke

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    So what did she clip you with -- her nails? Or teeth? Rocking body but would like to see a B or C cup at least. Did she really charge you 550 for that?
    Hard to tell, I was caught up in the moment. Could just as easily have been me. Yeah price point is def high, but would have been worth it, if only.

  11. #9610

    [URL]https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/179775285/6155253793[/URL]

    She Asian has anyone linked up with her.

  12. #9609
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking at for a while and I want to pull the trigger but I've only just seen she's bigger and photos are deciving (by one person) and others just asking questions about her. I just want to know stuff before I see her or just mark her off the list.
    You ever get any feedback here? I'm wondering the same thing.

  13. #9608

    Ana

    Anyone have any experience with this one? I believe she works out of Louisville Manor on Dixie Highway.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/163813506

  14. #9607

    Lindsay

    Any info on Lindsay?

    Searching only shows a Lindsay that passed away a few years back.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5023348837#.

  15. #9606
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636

    Snow -- Flake

    Quote Originally Posted by RluffWd  [View Original Post]
    Although I seemed to recall some mediocre or worse reviews for Snowflake https://www.eros.com/kentucky/louisv...6042.htm?cat=1 she was the only one answering my texts and it was a case of any port in a storm. She is in a long stay hotel out 64 and Blankenbaker ways. Photos are her and recent, she is slim with perky boobs, very hot IMO. Started with CBJ and she was doing a good job when she stopped to ask if I was OK. Not the way you would ask someone who was getting head (how could they not be ok), but more the way you would ask someone who had just fallen down a flight of stairs. When I replied never better she gestured to where her mouth had just been and inquired if I wished to revise my answer. So seems application of the condom had grazed my foreskin and the bag was filling up with blood. Yes folks, add bleeding out your dick to the list of dangers associated with the hobby. I would put in it somewhere between cash & dash and being robbed at gunpoint. But depends on the volume. Though maybe its true what all the providers say, 'you have a big dick', too big for the condom haha. Anyway that seemed to freak her out a bit (a lot), Understandable, but I was the one bleeding, how about some sympathy! Proceedings drew to a close shortly thereafter (and bleeding soon stopped in case you are concerned). Shame as was enjoying it. Will try again, though likely will have to wait until she has forgotten. From initial conversation, everything is covered and front door only.
    So what did she clip you with -- her nails? Or teeth? Rocking body but would like to see a B or C cup at least. Did she really charge you 550 for that?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape