Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 134 of 330 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 184 234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 4950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2955
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilBeil  [View Original Post]
    Or the pictures were taken over a few years and she looks older or younger accordingly. The spider web tattoo on her boob seems consistent throughout.
    This isn't Staci who hosted out near Brighton. This is Becky / Dixie. Staci had different tatts and quit posting around Sept / Oct if I remember right. Becky / Dixie has been consistent in her posting.

  2. #2954

    Dixie

    Quote Originally Posted by LotharioPK  [View Original Post]
    They do look somewhat alike but I think Dixie is a bit younger, smaller and has fewer tats.
    Or the pictures were taken over a few years and she looks older or younger accordingly. The spider web tattoo on her boob seems consistent throughout.

  3. #2953

    Superficially Similar

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBarton  [View Original Post]
    Not the same chick.
    They do look somewhat alike but I think Dixie is a bit younger, smaller and has fewer tats.

  4. #2952
    Quote Originally Posted by OldNSlowa2  [View Original Post]
    I am Looking for an escort in her 60's?
    If you feel like driving, there's one in Flint that advertises herself as 58; she looks older than that. She goes by Mrs. Playground or Brenda.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...641/8103716183

  5. #2951
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilBeil  [View Original Post]
    Not the same chick.

  6. #2950

    New name?

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilBeil  [View Original Post]
    Is this Stacy now Dixie?

  7. #2949

    Dizie / Staci

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBarton  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to Staci (I'm assuming we're talking about the one that was around last summer with all of the tatts, floated around from Brighton to Ann Arbor)? I tried her out once, it was a decent time. Wanted to try again and she was in BC then she disappeared.
    This was postet yesterday https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/687182103116.

  8. #2948

    Staci

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBarton  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to Staci (I'm assuming we're talking about the one that was around last summer with all of the tatts, floated around from Brighton to Ann Arbor)? I tried her out once, it was a decent time. Wanted to try again and she was in BC then she disappeared.
    I dunno, she just vanished like a fart in a windstorm. Probably left the business.

  9. #2947
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBeard  [View Original Post]
    The post is still there but OP put a period at the end which invalidates the link. Use this: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rbor/163879858.
    All I get is a list of ads. A screen shots would help.

  10. #2946
    Quote Originally Posted by Labl4810  [View Original Post]
    What's her name? Link / post expired.
    The post is still there but OP put a period at the end which invalidates the link. Use this: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rbor/163879858.

  11. #2945
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton13  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Had a dream with https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...bor/163879858..

    Good Coms, good body, clean, and enjoys!

    She is a clock watcher, though, a former dancer, and just trying to provide a lifestyle for her kids. No sign of any drugs or bad habits.
    What's her name? Link / post expired.

  12. #2944

    Visited

    Hello,

    Had a dream with https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...bor/163879858..

    Good Coms, good body, clean, and enjoys!

    She is a clock watcher, though, a former dancer, and just trying to provide a lifestyle for her kids. No sign of any drugs or bad habits.

    Treat her well!

    Out!

  13. #2943
    Quote Originally Posted by LotharioPK  [View Original Post]
    Excessive tatting has never (yet) driven me from the arms of an otherwise pretty SP (yes, I'm looking at you Gypsy and Staci) . That said, she is definitely over-tatted and, in particular, adding the spider web to the one breast makes about as much sense as painting a mustache on the "Mona Lisa". Girls should know to stop at simple, natural perfection.
    What ever happened to Staci (I'm assuming we're talking about the one that was around last summer with all of the tatts, floated around from Brighton to Ann Arbor)? I tried her out once, it was a decent time. Wanted to try again and she was in BC then she disappeared.

  14. #2942

    Tats

    Quote Originally Posted by FourWdGreg  [View Original Post]
    I've never had the pleasure but I have met her in public a couple of times. She has a very cute face and an incredibly sexy body. I can't stand the tattoos though. They kind of ruin her gorgeous body for me.
    Excessive tatting has never (yet) driven me from the arms of an otherwise pretty SP (yes, I'm looking at you Gypsy and Staci) . That said, she is definitely over-tatted and, in particular, adding the spider web to the one breast makes about as much sense as painting a mustache on the "Mona Lisa". Girls should know to stop at simple, natural perfection.

  15. #2941

    Ghosted

    I tried and she ghosted me after I pulled into the lot of the apartment complex address she gave me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Odigo2022  [View Original Post]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape