Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 136 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 186 236 636 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 16682
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14657

    Sierra Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by HamFister  [View Original Post]
    One time was an amazing piece of ass.

    Then her life went downhill. Got into a car chase with her guy or something and was doing time. That made the news.
    Damn, she was active a long time ago. She would setup a camera as long as you provided the SD card and signed something saying you would not share the video etc.

  2. #14656

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by BlutoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Anybody remember Sierra Rose, from Milwaukee?
    One time was an amazing piece of ass.

    Then her life went downhill. Got into a car chase with her guy or something and was doing time. That made the news.

  3. #14655
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDamage  [View Original Post]
    That and I see he's gone back to the theme from one of his original names years ago. Not sure what's up with the name change, but none of my business either.
    Anybody remember Sierra Rose, from Milwaukee?

  4. #14654
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDamage  [View Original Post]
    That and I see he's gone back to the theme from one of his original names years ago. Not sure what's up with the name change, but none of my business either.
    Yeah, I figured it out. Just didn't see the two posts.

  5. #14653

    Old school name

    Quote Originally Posted by SitNud  [View Original Post]
    Oh, pretty sure he has thousands and thousands of posts LOL. I've noticed a theme
    That and I see he's gone back to the theme from one of his original names years ago. Not sure what's up with the name change, but none of my business either.

  6. #14652
    Quote Originally Posted by RadCoach  [View Original Post]
    Pretty knowledgeable for someone with 2 posts LOL.
    Oh, pretty sure he has thousands and thousands of posts LOL. I've noticed a theme

  7. #14651

    Rei Capella

    Had a nice dream with this one.

    She periodically visits Madison.

    She's real good at comms.

    Was delayed but my patience paid off.

    She aims to please and is freaky as hell and has a pretty open menu.

    Dm for more details.

    https://tryst.link/escort/reicapella

  8. #14650

    Hmmmmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlutoMadison  [View Original Post]
    The best luck you can have is to leave this hobby behind, especially here in Madison. But to those of us unlucky enough to still be playing this game of roulette, you can always create your textfree throwaway number in a different area code. That decreases the likelihood of someone local having already blocked it to nearly zero.
    Pretty knowledgeable for someone with 2 posts LOL.

  9. #14649

    Alana was Gabby, same number as Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoopiesNose  [View Original Post]
    That ad is gone, but I found a newer one by searching for "Alana":

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/285810827837

    The number in the newest ad is the same as Amber Best Kept Secret, who hasn't posted in a while:

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...dison-13277527

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...9/208400327069

    What a small world, eh? This is a hint as to why you might want to avoid this opportunity.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-01-22 at 8.31.14 AM.jpg‎  

  10. #14648
    Quote Originally Posted by HamFister  [View Original Post]
    Just a quick FYI.

    Most of the free text apps reuse the same numbers over and over. So if you try to text and never get a response there is the chance the number you are using could be already blocked. One popular provider here in Madison showed me she had what looked like over 100 numbers blocked.

    Or you're just unlucky.

    Or lucky if you really think about it.
    The best luck you can have is to leave this hobby behind, especially here in Madison. But to those of us unlucky enough to still be playing this game of roulette, you can always create your textfree throwaway number in a different area code. That decreases the likelihood of someone local having already blocked it to nearly zero.

  11. #14647
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    It really is simple supply and demand: More mongers + fewer providers = higher prices. As for WHY the supply of providers is so low, we can speculate all we want, but like all social phenomenon, it's a complex combination of factors, not a simple single thing like "they all went to OF because they can make more $ selling content" or "unemployment is low" or "Russian bots ate all the quality hos. " Personally I think it mostly has to do with the North Korean weather control machines, but I have no solid proof.
    Now that's too funny! I guess it all depends on what trips your trigger and YMMV. One guy gets bbcip 140 the next guy can't get bb anything or has to pay 200 for a spit hand job with the same girl. What I find beautiful may not be your cup if tea. I have absolutely no interest in anything on the street, I don't want a massage, a hand job, or even just head. You can have the 5-6-700 girls too. Hard pass for me. I find it insulting to have to pay that much when I can have the same fun for free.

  12. #14646

    She has been around for a little while

    Quote Originally Posted by RunawayTruck  [View Original Post]
    That's odd! Saw her about a year ago. Had no issues with her, seemed nice. No management that I could see.
    Had seen her a few times and did a report on her. Was positive not the best looking but friendly and accommodating. Were a few other reports never anything real negative that I can remember. She has been around for little while. She may be managed. Did see a black guy usually hanging around on the stairs or outside by side doors. Me personally I don't really care if a girl is managed as long as its consensual. I think that's her business. If she feels safer for it and is fine giving up her money why not. A smart pimp wants a repeat customer same as a smart girl.

  13. #14645
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    Where are you finding "decent providers" for 120 or 140? Even the junkies and other trash on STG usually ask more than that, and they're pretty far from what anyone would call "decent", at least if you have eyes, ears, and a sense of smell intact.

    But you're right about his inflation claim being BS. A couple of years ago or even last year, you could get an attractive girl and a good experience off Tryst for about 400, sometimes less. Now the going rate for quality there is at least 6 or 7, only the low quality women are asking 3 or 4. Inflation may be high, but it hasn't been 50 or 75% in one or two years.
    It really is simple supply and demand: More mongers + fewer providers = higher prices. As for WHY the supply of providers is so low, we can speculate all we want, but like all social phenomenon, it's a complex combination of factors, not a simple single thing like "they all went to OF because they can make more $ selling content" or "unemployment is low" or "Russian bots ate all the quality hos. " Personally I think it mostly has to do with the North Korean weather control machines, but I have no solid proof.

  14. #14644
    Quote Originally Posted by HeGetsAround  [View Original Post]
    Do you ready think inflation was so bad that everything now costs 2-3 times what they did 4 years ago? I hope not LOL, I've been paying close to 120-140 and have no problem getting decent providers and the job done. 250 better get me a model with GFE, otherwise I'm good.
    Where are you finding "decent providers" for 120 or 140? Even the junkies and other trash on STG usually ask more than that, and they're pretty far from what anyone would call "decent", at least if you have eyes, ears, and a sense of smell intact.

    But you're right about his inflation claim being BS. A couple of years ago or even last year, you could get an attractive girl and a good experience off Tryst for about 400, sometimes less. Now the going rate for quality there is at least 6 or 7, only the low quality women are asking 3 or 4. Inflation may be high, but it hasn't been 50 or 75% in one or two years.

  15. #14643

    Crossover Hits

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Man, that's really a shame about Cleo / Ocean, because I just looked at her twitter and damn, she could really make some serious dough in this town if she decides to provide good service. Scroll down past the posts of her with Valerie and you'll see what I mean. I don't like to go into risky situations, but she's got me thinking about it at least a little bit.

    https://twitter.com/goddesscleo25
    Looks like Cleo / Ocean is now on Seeking. Damn, if only she was GFE and not so blatantly "about the money," I would be helpless.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-a009ff13a902

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape