Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 32174
-
01-23-24 07:32 #26219Senior Member

Posts: 215Best therapy chantilly
Anyone know what ladies they got this week? Was thinking of going back. Last time I went a month ago, I saw angie, she was good, but older.
-
01-23-24 06:18 #26218Senior Member

Posts: 117998 massage & spa
Located in your typical medical and other services office park near Burke Lake and Rolling Roads; same place as J and why, but way in the back. During normal hours place is sleepy, while nights and weekends it's a ghost town. Place is nearly center of the long office building so it's easy to see who's parked there and who should not be there. One business has vehicles parked there at night, so I'd expect cameras to be watching them.
ALSO, don't park in any of these spots as you'll draw attention to yourself. It's tempting because you have a good view down the building, don't! Other tenants will spot this as out of place. And don't wander around outside as the other tenants come and go without delay. On a drive by, I saw one parked between the van and cars, and another wandering around outside at the other end, this was after Patch24 m's review.
The place. No sign on the door or windows, but there is the typical door bell, with camera looking down at you. Place is nearly off the radar. Single entrance and not the standard two door entrance typical of other places. You ring the doorbell and one is greeted by a 5'-2 ish good looking Chinese lady, not a spinner, but still looks great and probably early 30's. Amy was wearing a mini skirt and nice top. No sign of anyone else that night. There's another girl there, Lulu, who is not as good looking as Amy.
You walk in to a large open reception area, with front desk, several rooms, and bathrooms. Sorry no shower present. You are asked to remove your shoes and wear sandals you see lined up near the door. You're taken to one of the rooms that has rope lighting, massage table, and shelfs for massage supplies. House hours, 9:00 am to 10:30 pm. House fee is. 5 hhr and. 7 for hr.
Massage is great, very firm and hitting the knots on your lats and rhomboids. Especially getting that spot behind the scapula. As the massage progressed, Amy's thigh found my hand, I wasn't search or roaming, and she didn't retreat. Never had that happen, usually it's touching the leg. She finished the back, glutes, and legs, with the occasional brush you know where. Soft touch was very minimal and the hot towel was great. Then the flip. Massage the front for a bit, then negotiations, which payment is kindly asked for up front. Like one person said, "maybe it's best to lay your tip down before the massage starts. " Standard NOVA pricing in effect. More massage legs, chest, and abs. Prior to any fun, she took a blue shower, and ended with another hot towel.
Amy's massage is great and better than most places, but not as good as KK and other Thai ladies. Her English is limited and will use her translation app to help understand what you are saying, which I think adds to the fun. She's a lot of fun. As Patch24 m noted, her attitude is great, treat her right.
Only negatives I have is no shower and the lotion / oil had a light scent to it. I'd recommend making a trip to the gym afterwards if you're concerned about keeping this on the QT, there's nothing like the smell of chlorine from the gyms pool or hot tub to mask odors. You could spritz your clothing with Febreze if you have a small sprayer or change shirts before leaving your car prior to your visit.
Keep the traffic low as there are not a lot of comings and goings here. It's not like J and why that is exposed, but has lots of traffic. This place is buried and too much traffic can ruin it.
-
01-23-24 05:27 #26217Senior Member

Posts: 342Good info
Nice review definitely like to give a try here.
Originally Posted by Patch24m
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 22:59 #26216Regular Member

Posts: 12F+? That's like the white whale of AMP's a lot of us are looking for. Esp if they're natural.
Originally Posted by MccnNasty
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 19:29 #26215Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone been anywhere recently where they had huge tits? I'm taking F cup+.
-
01-22-24 19:11 #26214Senior Member

Posts: 55$$. 4 for the hour, including tip.
Originally Posted by ShadowKnight
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 19:10 #26213Senior Member

Posts: 55Total damage was $$. 2 for the hour. 7 to the house. I normally text a few minutes before I go and then call when I get to the door. It's a 1 door setup so you will have to awkwardly wait for the door to open after you ring the bell. As soon as you get in, shoes off, and take one of the provided slippers.
Originally Posted by ShadowKnight
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 12:16 #26212Senior Member

Posts: 53More Info
Did you do HHR or HR? Total damage?
Originally Posted by Patch24m
[View Original Post]
How was setup, text, call, or walk in?
-
01-22-24 12:15 #26211Senior Member

Posts: 53More Info
What was total damage?
Originally Posted by Patch24m
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 10:57 #26210Senior Member

Posts: 66Baby Hua / Javier expanded to 3 locations
Unknown which of these names Hua is going by these days (can search forum for Javier to see previous experiences).
Originally Posted by YoyoSpa
[View Original Post]
Can say that generally have had solid experiences with the other ladies she has advertised even if time with Hua herself wasn't great. Personal favorite was a Mia who I believe is currently one of these ladies just under a different name (one of the ads mentioned Liya I believe). Unfortunately due to my size the favorite part was one sided so haven't been back. Great BBJ though.
-
01-22-24 09:15 #26209Senior Member

Posts: 63I never got that done with her. She was one of my favorites, mainly because of her attitude and we just seemed to connect. Best I can discover she went back to CA for good.
Originally Posted by Illini333
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 00:30 #26208Senior Member

Posts: 201Nina in Merrifield
I was intrigued by this strange ad with 3 phone numbers, 3 addresses, and 6 photos of women facing away from the camera.
https://us-nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs.../23144848.html
I texted the number ending in 5736 and asked for Nina: "23 years old, skinny body with smiling and charming dimples, nice hands, a little English". I was directed to one of the addresses (they are all in the Merrifield area) where I found a typical AMP setup. Nina was indeed as described and we had a great session with some spontaneous help from Nicole to make sure I got a strong massage. I recommend trying them out.
Note that there's no TS (so show up clean).
-
01-21-24 17:32 #26207Senior Member

Posts: 87Atchitude
Mongo just hamster on wheel of life.
Originally Posted by SexyD
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 13:10 #26206Senior Member

Posts: 631Eleven un Herndon and Amy
I've called a few times with no answer and went by to find the door locked. I've seen Amy and been wanting to have a session with her but have not been able to connect yet.
I wonder if she is the Amy in recent reports in Burke.
BTW, Green Spa next to 11 had 2 grandamas.
-
01-21-24 12:12 #26205Senior Member

Posts: 55Her looks alone will keep the mongers coming but what I forgot to mention is that her attitude and willingness to please trumps any provider I've seen in the AMP business. Treat her right boys!
Originally Posted by DarkRai2
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





