Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 179 of 748 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 229 279 679 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 11214
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #8544
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I have left a bunch of broken hearts in my wake from girls I have dated on seeking. All of them half my age, model quality, white and Asian girls, f* like bunnies, sometimes 2 or 3 at a time. You might know some of them, actually Taylor Swift was one. This was of course before she took up w / Kelce. She used to fly out in her private jet to John Wayne airport and we would bang in the Hampton Inn. She just worships the D. Given the power imbalance, of course, she was giving me the sugar. After a while you get tired even of that skinny white girl pussy and I wanted more sugar, actually reasonable for her, only a thousand per. She accused me of having GCS (golden cock syndrome) and broke it off.
    You banged Taylor Swift? LOL.

  2. #8543

    String of babies

    Yeah, I have left a bunch of broken hearts in my wake from girls I have dated on seeking. All of them half my age, model quality, white and Asian girls, f* like bunnies, sometimes 2 or 3 at a time. You might know some of them, actually Taylor Swift was one. This was of course before she took up w / Kelce. She used to fly out in her private jet to John Wayne airport and we would bang in the Hampton Inn. She just worships the D. Given the power imbalance, of course, she was giving me the sugar. After a while you get tired even of that skinny white girl pussy and I wanted more sugar, actually reasonable for her, only a thousand per. She accused me of having GCS (golden cock syndrome) and broke it off.

  3. #8542
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    You think L. A. Is tiny, I checked the stats a couple days ago and vegas has only 25% the number of those girls compared to L. A. It always has been less but this is the lowest I have seen.
    I'd figure Vegas would normally be a small pool compared to LA. But yes Black girls in the age range I'm looking for here is a tiny pool. Guess it's microscopic there. I even expanded the distance range, out of curiosity, to 100 miles. And only 2 or 3 more girls came up in the search. LOL.

  4. #8541
    Quote Originally Posted by SBlover  [View Original Post]
    Really find this one stunning and would love to inseminate her. Any info is appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-623fa7fcf3ca
    What intel did you need? Most likely a fake profile. Profiles that say kink-friendly are usually fake.

  5. #8540
    Quote Originally Posted by SBlover  [View Original Post]
    Really find this one stunning and would love to inseminate her. Any info is appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-623fa7fcf3ca
    I reached out to her and she read my message but she hasn't responded. I have a pretty high response rate but maybe she ghosted me. If not, I'll PM you any info I receive.

  6. #8539

    Laurenbby

    Would love if someone PM'd me her phone number. My sub to SA just expired.

  7. #8538
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023

    Face Search

    Quote Originally Posted by DogTown997  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her ig.
    You guys really need to learn how to use face search tools for researching your POTs. FacecheckID will find her easily. She's got an onlyfans which to me is a waste of money and for simps. Now go find her! There's also Pimeyes which is better than FacecheckID but it's not free. You're welcome.

  8. #8537

    Laurenbby

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWalker  [View Original Post]
    The pussy is bomb but she's just too damn expensive for me. COTTDAM.
    Anyone know her ig.

  9. #8536
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  10. #8535
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWalker  [View Original Post]
    The pussy is bomb but she's just too damn expensive for me. COTTDAM.
    You met w Laurenbby? How much was she asking for. Worth?

  11. #8534
    The pussy is bomb but she's just too damn expensive for me. COTTDAM.

  12. #8533

    Laurenbby

    Really find this one stunning and would love to inseminate her. Any info is appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-623fa7fcf3ca

  13. #8532
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    And looking for another cute black girl which is the tiniest pool I've seen in the age range I fish in.
    You think L. A. Is tiny, I checked the stats a couple days ago and vegas has only 25% the number of those girls compared to L. A. It always has been less but this is the lowest I have seen.

  14. #8531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Well that was 10 years ago. But the reality is if you date up like dozens if not hundreds of girls, here and there you will make an amazing connection. I have had maybe 6 girls I would classify as GF's in the last 15+ years that I met on seeking.

    And have had about as many live with me as well although some of the live ins were straight up non exclusive arrangements. Just guaranteed pussy when I needed it from a girl that keeps good company with no drama (and they had their own room). The last couple years I have been semi-retired from the sugar world. But do look forward to getting back to some variety when its feasible.
    Right on. I actually still have a small stable of long established babies spread out in LA, OC and the IE in the 100 range. They still keep me busy but not as much as the first year or so. Most started at 18/19 with me and now are in their early 20's. One is a late 20's runway model from Europe. Tall at 5'10" and beautiful, naturally slender body with a great ass. Our deal is two rounds for 100. Swallow and CIP. She's just not into anal. Which is fine with me. She's hot and super inexpensive at 100. My other babies pretty much anything goes. All different ethnicities, Latina, White and Asian. I'm just missing a cute black girl now. I recently lost her as she moved. So I'm doing fine but still go fishing here and there for a new baby. And looking for another cute black girl which is the tiniest pool I've seen in the age range I fish in.

  15. #8530
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    And 100 for each overnight is a hella steal. Good work.
    Well that was 10 years ago. But the reality is if you date up like dozens if not hundreds of girls, here and there you will make an amazing connection. I have had maybe 6 girls I would classify as GF's in the last 15+ years that I met on seeking.

    And have had about as many live with me as well although some of the live ins were straight up non exclusive arrangements. Just guaranteed pussy when I needed it from a girl that keeps good company with no drama (and they had their own room). The last couple years I have been semi-retired from the sugar world. But do look forward to getting back to some variety when its feasible.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape