Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 402 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 452 502 902 1402 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 30801
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24786

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    It's one and the same girl. Wide as a bus.
    Was she dark skin?

  2. #24785

    Charity Bangs

    Saw charity bangs in Raleigh the other day, she's the one who was a porn star. Sadly she doesn't look as good as her pics and I'm not quite sure she's the same person as the link I have here. Nice enough girl, BBBJ and huge implants but wouldn't repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/201430876580

  3. #24784

    Gemini Vixxxen

    Anybody seen this one yet? Sexy as hell.

    https://tryst.link/escort/geminivixxxen#photos.

  4. #24783
    Senior Member


    Posts: 175

    Fiona?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    For that kind of money I would go with Fiona!

    Ft.
    Who's Fiona? I know one Fiona that is from Greensboro but not from Raleigh.

  5. #24782

    New Abby and Ginger?

    First of all I shouldn't even review them because I know yall are going to fuck it up.

    Second. Dream was awesome. Everything covered but definitely didn't mind. Real pictures and they are a pair like Ginger and Abby were. Super cute girls, 21 and 20, fresh tight bodies. Both have amazing asses if you are an ass man, but only one had nice perky beautiful breaststroke. Top was amazing, from behind was amazing, can take it and great view, on top was amazing, very flexible and again can take it. All the right sounds and moans, still young so they still enjoy it. 100% worth the visit and will definitely be returning as many times as my wallet allows. I went 2 times in one day when I was traveling through Greensboro, told them to travel to Raleigh and we wouldn't disappoint.

    So to sum it all up, worth the dollar, all covered, amazing service, no Greek but didn't ask or try, will be back.

    140 q / 200 h / 300 hr / 500 hr for 2 girl.

    https://callescort.org/202-935-8460

  6. #24781
    Quote Originally Posted by BBCjr  [View Original Post]
    Is pricey but if is worth it lmk.
    For that kind of money I would go with Fiona!

    Ft.

  7. #24780
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Rose = Star

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyDub  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Star. But I'm sure a search of that name will give you a host of different results.

    I saw this girl a while back. Stays in the worst hotel / motels in the area. You know the ones. Pack and keep your head on a swivel.

    Service is meh at best. I want to say I got a 60 qv BBFS cip. But that was pre-covid. I never saw the need to repeat.

    Good luck. If you see her, please report back.

  8. #24779

    Rose?

    Anyone have any info on Ms Rose. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...013/9197803860.

  9. #24778

    Anyone know her? Not sure I'm searching her name correctly 'lil bit'


  10. #24777
    Quote Originally Posted by FucknShet  [View Original Post]
    I saw the one with blue contacts. You probably saw her other friend.
    It's one and the same girl. Wide as a bus.

  11. #24776

    Which one did you see?

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Just don't. All wrong. Upsell, she's much bigger in person. Barely does anything, didn't smell very good. Pumped, dumped and bolted and never looking back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/163690992#.
    I saw the one with blue contacts. You probably saw her other friend.

  12. #24775

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    I had to cancel tonight's incall party with my 2nd UTR but the good news is my 1st UTR is stepping to do BBBJ's tonight at incall spot near RDU! $100 BBBJ's until 11 pm pm for details if you already have my number text for address if you want to come thru!
    Was able to meet her tonight and was definitely not disappointed. Super sweet girl and really good at what she does. Will repeat if available again.

  13. #24774

    Utr

    Got a chance to catch up with her. Really sweet girl with nice attitude. Her skills were awesome. Would love to catch up with her again.

    CTL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    I had to cancel tonight's incall party with my 2nd UTR but the good news is my 1st UTR is stepping to do BBBJ's tonight at incall spot near RDU! $100 BBBJ's until 11 pm pm for details if you already have my number text for address if you want to come thru!

  14. #24773

    Don't see this one

    Just don't. All wrong. Upsell, she's much bigger in person. Barely does anything, didn't smell very good. Pumped, dumped and bolted and never looking back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/163690992#.

  15. #24772
    Quote Originally Posted by FireMan32  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once. Paid way too much for a blowjob and no full service. I would avoid.
    Yeah, I'm only out a few bucks to see that she's full of shit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape