Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 18215
-
01-19-24 23:54 #13730Senior Member

Posts: 582My 2nd trip to Orlando
After having a wild time with Sophia about 2 months ago, I decided to make my way back down to Orlando. While making my plans I saw that Orlo was offering up Veronica's digits as well. I saw both of them today and just have to say I might go bankrupt if Orlo keeps offering up such amazing talent.
The reports for Sophia are many and everywhere so I will be brief. Sophia is an absolute pro. She knows what she is doing and does it well. She is a super hot MILF that has a firm athletic body that just doesn't quit. I will definitely repeat again and again. My 2nd session with Sophia was just as good as the first, and possibly better. If any mongers are on the fence about seeing Sophia because they haven't seen her face I would compare her face as a combination of adult film actresses Giselle Humes and Yoha Galvez. Not a perfect match of course but similar facial features from both in my opinion. Regardless, she is a very sexy lady and anybody interested should run not walk to see her.
Veronica is a real treat. She is very youthful and very naturally attractive. I really can not describe how enamored I was with her beauty. She just had everything I find attractive, and when she opened the door, my jaw hit the ground. My heart just melted everytime she smiled at me and I saw those cute dimples. She probably was thinking I was being insincere, because I probably told her she was beautiful and cute at least 50+ times in the hour, but I was truly sincere everytime I said it. I can not wait to see her again. Everything about my date with her just felt perfect. The chemistry felt right and we both enjoyed pleasing one another. If you find the right spot on Veronica you can expect localized flooding in your future. Many have mentioned she is new to this hobby, and it is apparent that she isn't as experienced as a pro like Sophia. Her inexperience did not bother me at all because what she offerred was a very passionate session with lots of kissing, cuddling, and great occasional dirty talk. Once again she is new to this, so don't get upset if she can not pulloff your favorite position and treat her well. If anyone is curious what her face might looks like I would compare her to adult actress Eliza Ibarra, and this comparison is pretty spot on in my opinion.
All I have to say is today was an amazing day, and I can't decide which lady I like more. Both are great for different reasons and both are very sexy in their own way. If anybody is interested in getting in contact with either of them you will have to ask Orlo.
-
01-19-24 19:40 #13729Senior Member

Posts: 464Agree
I have seen her several times and the drive is worth it. The new incall is fantastic and she keeps adding mirrors. Her duo sessions with her friend Gabrielle are ridiculously off the charts amazing.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 17:02 #13728Senior Member

Posts: 152Jenna
I had the pleasure of meeting with her Wednesday night. I've seen her maybe 8 times. After initial call it was about 40 minutes before she responded, after that comms were on que.
Set a time for 8:00 pm, I showed up a few minutes late and was in the door at 8:15. Very nice place on the east side in a super nice neighborhood and safe.
Greeted with a hug and she looked yumi with an out-fit to match. She offered me a drink and some food, she is quite the host.
Not much to say about the service (I'm a standard BBBJ and cfs guy) there is much more offered and her service is killer. I paid for a HH and was there for an hour. I tipped of course.
WE did our thing and she offered to feed me again on the way out LOL.
Play Safe Guys.
-
01-19-24 15:03 #13727Senior Member

Posts: 73Sarah Maitland
A few days ago was was gifted with the opportunity to see Sarah.
I won't go into details but it was like visiting a passionate girlfriend. A fantastic time. She made me feel like I have not in a long time.
-
01-19-24 14:22 #13726Senior Member

Posts: 95Same here.
Originally Posted by GatorSlimmz
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 11:44 #13725Senior Member

Posts: 139Veronica
Was able to see Veronica last month and this week, and once again can only sing praises for her. Still learning this side of the hobby, but she is eager to please and get you off. Also just a nice and funny girl. Treat her well!
-
01-19-24 10:03 #13724Senior Member

Posts: 97Better luck than me
I messaged her yesterday and got crickets. I'm in the downtown area, so maybe I'm too far for her.
Originally Posted by Carl3666
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 09:01 #13723Senior Member

Posts: 64Thank you for sharing her. I saw her last night and had a great time. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 20:40 #13722Senior Member

Posts: 50Sent PM
Hello sir! I sent a pm asking about a provider but not sure if your inbox may be full. Thank you!
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 15:03 #13721Senior Member

Posts: 1170Robin late review
So last week I had the pleasure of hanging out with Robin. Robin is an amazing sexy and super sweet provider. I asked her to see her at her alternate location which is more comfortable for the many positions we hit. She was very passionate and very verbal really getting into the session. If you haven't seen her she is a must see.
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
01-18-24 12:40 #13720Senior Member

Posts: 92Xina
She's a lot of fun never disappoints well worth the ride to Brevard County.
Originally Posted by FireFucker
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 09:38 #13719Senior Member

Posts: 48Veronica
Veronica is incredible. Rates were higher than usual but worth it imo. Younger girl, beautiful natural body, super chill personality. The pics are accurate but prettier in person. Orlo is the gatekeeper hit him up for her digits.
-
01-17-24 22:13 #13718Senior Member

Posts: 195Veronica
All I can say is wow. I feel like it's rare to see a young hot girl. Veronica is beautiful and looks just like the pics orlo posted. She's still dipping her feet into the hobby and getting her bearings so she's low volume still. I guess I was lucky since I got her number and was able to see her the same day. Thanks Orlo! I highly recommend Veronica if you get the chance to meet her. Orlo is her gatekeeper and everything he's said about her is true.
As a side note, did the going rate go up? I brought the usual but she mentioned that her rates were now an extra. 5.
-
01-17-24 17:02 #13717Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you!
What a great way to start the year!
Originally Posted by JustCruzin
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 15:57 #13716Senior Member

Posts: 523Roxanne
Saw Roxanne a while back and had a great time. Great BBBJ and GFE was great as well. Orlo is the gate keeper pm him for the digits












Reply With Quote




