Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: C-orgs (actual ones)

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 231
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by Ultimate90
  1. #51

    Yura at SeattleYue

    TOFTT. Holy shit hit a jack pot. Real pictures and is actually a 20 year old japanese cutie. She has an extra menu which I never seen other girls do at c-orgs. Good GFE service BBBJ is slopppy she isn't afraid of using lots of saliva. Have fun guys recommend getting 45 minutes at least. It's her first day so she isn't busy yet but I expect that to change soon.

    edit: just checked her ad they actually advertise her extras I thought she was doing it on the downlow. it's +100 for BBFS cum outside and +200 for inside. +100 for pictures, +200 for a video.

  2. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by NampaBoi  [View Original Post]
    Saw PaoPao at MuMu. Booker said pics were accurate. I didn't think they'd really be accurate but more likely that they were close enough or out of date. Not even close.

    Not my type.

    Don't think I'll use MuMu again.
    Which one is paopao? Can you link? I see 2 girls, none of them are paopao. Also pro tip: if you use chrome, right click image, and click 'Search image with Google'. Then click 'Find image source', and if its everywhere, then def fake photos. Also booker is pretty good at saying if pics are fake or not (at least from my experience)

  3. #49

    MuMu bait & switch

    Saw PaoPao at MuMu. Booker said pics were accurate. I didn't think they'd really be accurate but more likely that they were close enough or out of date. Not even close.

    Not my type.

    Don't think I'll use MuMu again.

  4. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibaSig12  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mi Xue, photos are close enough, service was just ok, no mutual shower, wanted tip for BBBJ (usually included). Box isn't super snug, but enough to get the job done.

    Not as good service as previous girls. 5/10 overall.

    https://seattleyue.com/view/340
    Damn looks like you got ripped, the 45 min service is GFE and usually consists of BBBJ! This is the part I don't like about c-orgs, there is no place to get actual customer reviews! The ones they post on their site seem fake as hell! Did you let the booker know that she charged extra for BBBJ?

  5. #47
    Saw Mi Xue, photos are close enough, service was just ok, no mutual shower, wanted tip for BBBJ (usually included). Box isn't super snug, but enough to get the job done.

    Not as good service as previous girls. 5/10 overall.

    https://seattleyue.com/view/340

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by NikKnew1  [View Original Post]
    So what if you don't speak Chinese? Are we SOL? Is there an english option?

    Thanks.
    Ever gone out to dinner in a country where you don't speak the language? It's amazing that when someone has something you want (food) and you have something they want (money), you can negotiate a deal. Worst thing that ever happened to me is that I got a bottle instead of a glass of wine and who can complain about extra wine.

  7. #45
    Anyone know what this means for 680 $ for 90 minutes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate90  [View Original Post]
    https://seattlemumu.com/%E6%9E%81%E5...9D%A4%EF%B8%8F

    Her Chinese name translates to 'Linger'. Review:

    Pics surprisingly are her. The last 2 pics of some ass / legs are not her, but the 3 first are. She is tiny. Probably 5'1, if not slightly shorter. She has some nice fake tits, but they are pretty well done (which is not common for Chinese girls to do). She is very flexible, and is open to all positions. She is actually very thoughtful throughout the whole session. She will wash your butthole but no rimming unfortunately. Decently tight box, but not the most tight sadly. Overall, not a bad session. I wasn't in the mood for kissing that day, but I can tell she doesn't mind kissing (assume you're hygiene is good).

    BBBJ is good (above average). Her CG is very good (Can get into a squat position which is almost unheard of for a c-girl. Even for k-girls, it's kind of rare).

  8. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate90  [View Original Post]
    https://seattlemumu.com/%E6%9E%81%E5...9D%A4%EF%B8%8F

    Her Chinese name translates to 'Linger'. Review:

    Pics surprisingly are her. The last 2 pics of some ass / legs are not her, but the 3 first are. She is tiny. Probably 5'1, if not slightly shorter. She has some nice fake tits, but they are pretty well done (which is not common for Chinese girls to do). She is very flexible, and is open to all positions. She is actually very thoughtful throughout the whole session. She will wash your butthole but no rimming unfortunately. Decently tight box, but not the most tight sadly. Overall, not a bad session. I wasn't in the mood for kissing that day, but I can tell she doesn't mind kissing (assume you're hygiene is good).

    BBBJ is good (above average). Her CG is very good (Can get into a squat position which is almost unheard of for a c-girl. Even for k-girls, it's kind of rare).

    Overall, above average service. I would see her again, but going to pay a visit to Cassie. I heard her English is good.

    I am sure I'm missing some details, so DM me if you have specific questions (or post here).

    Going to see Cassie this weekend. DM me if you want to know the details.

    Cheers!
    I saw the tall "flight attendant" last week at mumu. I'm pretty sure she wasn't the girl in the glamorized pics but nevertheless she was pretty and lots of fun. She left 12/31.

  9. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate90  [View Original Post]
    https://seattlemumu.com/%E6%9E%81%E5...9D%A4%EF%B8%8F

    Her Chinese name translates to 'Linger'. Review:

    Pics surprisingly are her. The last 2 pics of some ass / legs are not her, but the 3 first are. She is tiny. Probably 5'1, if not slightly shorter. She has some nice fake tits, but they are pretty well done (which is not common for Chinese girls to do). She is very flexible, and is open to all positions. She is actually very thoughtful throughout the whole session. She will wash your butthole but no rimming unfortunately. Decently tight box, but not the most tight sadly. Overall, not a bad session. I wasn't in the mood for kissing that day, but I can tell she doesn't mind kissing (assume you're hygiene is good).

    BBBJ is good (above average). Her CG is very good (Can get into a squat position which is almost unheard of for a c-girl. Even for k-girls, it's kind of rare).

    Overall, above average service. I would see her again, but going to pay a visit to Cassie. I heard her English is good.

    I am sure I'm missing some details, so DM me if you have specific questions (or post here).

    Going to see Cassie this weekend. DM me if you want to know the details.

    Cheers!
    Who / Where is Cassie?

  10. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate90  [View Original Post]
    Yeah is that bad? The girls there can be pretty good. The good thing they have is 200/ hr which is very rare imo.
    Not everyone offers $200 30 min sessions. But even at $300-400 it's still better than Thai and K girls.

  11. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Even the c orgs want 400 per hour.
    Yeah is that bad? The girls there can be pretty good. The good thing they have is 200/ hr which is very rare imo.

  12. #40
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate90  [View Original Post]
    https://seattlemumu.com/%E6%9E%81%E5...9D%A4%EF%B8%8F

    Her Chinese name translates to 'Linger'. Review:

    Pics surprisingly are her. The last 2 pics of some ass / legs are not her, but the 3 first are. She is tiny. Probably 5'1, if not slightly shorter. She has some nice fake tits, but they are pretty well done (which is not common for Chinese girls to do). She is very flexible, and is open to all positions. She is actually very thoughtful throughout the whole session. She will wash your butthole but no rimming unfortunately. Decently tight box, but not the most tight sadly. Overall, not a bad session. I wasn't in the mood for kissing that day, but I can tell she doesn't mind kissing (assume you're hygiene is good).

    BBBJ is good (above average). Her CG is very good (Can get into a squat position which is almost unheard of for a c-girl. Even for k-girls, it's kind of rare).

    Overall, above average service. I would see her again, but going to pay a visit to Cassie. I heard her English is good.

    I am sure I'm missing some details, so DM me if you have specific questions (or post here).

    Going to see Cassie this weekend. DM me if you want to know the details.

    Cheers!
    Even the c orgs want 400 per hour.

  13. #39

    Here's a freebie for you guys

    https://seattlemumu.com/%E6%9E%81%E5...9D%A4%EF%B8%8F

    Her Chinese name translates to 'Linger'. Review:

    Pics surprisingly are her. The last 2 pics of some ass / legs are not her, but the 3 first are. She is tiny. Probably 5'1, if not slightly shorter. She has some nice fake tits, but they are pretty well done (which is not common for Chinese girls to do). She is very flexible, and is open to all positions. She is actually very thoughtful throughout the whole session. She will wash your butthole but no rimming unfortunately. Decently tight box, but not the most tight sadly. Overall, not a bad session. I wasn't in the mood for kissing that day, but I can tell she doesn't mind kissing (assume you're hygiene is good).

    BBBJ is good (above average). Her CG is very good (Can get into a squat position which is almost unheard of for a c-girl. Even for k-girls, it's kind of rare).

    Overall, above average service. I would see her again, but going to pay a visit to Cassie. I heard her English is good.

    I am sure I'm missing some details, so DM me if you have specific questions (or post here).

    Going to see Cassie this weekend. DM me if you want to know the details.

    Cheers!

  14. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Bt1411  [View Original Post]
    Is the only way to get an account to be invited? Pain in the ass having to screenshot translate reviews.
    Yeah I think they changed it recently. Have to see one of the seattle agencies I think.

  15. #37

    Us151

    Is the only way to get an account to be invited? Pain in the ass having to screenshot translate reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape