Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 13308
-
01-21-24 10:36 #10968Senior Member

Posts: 35Dorian. Scam - Avoid
I tried to see Dorian. Total scam. Avoid at all cost. Took money. No services. Very hostile.
-
01-21-24 10:28 #10967Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121A good Greenville option
I like Lucky too. Always consistent. Worth the money.
Originally Posted by ForFunVA
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 10:27 #10966Senior Member

Posts: 65Jenn
I rarely see any girls in Greenville anymore and usually just save all my fun for Colombia or Thailand now when I go. When I do decide to see someone here it's either Jenn, a Latina who doesn't advertise anymore or Kimberly / Kimora or whatever she's going by now.
Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt
[View Original Post]
I stick with those 3 girls because their appearance doesn't change and they're always clean. They also never try any funny business and have always done right by me.
Jenn's always going to have a tight body and a tight pussy and is always going to be clean. She is definitely super chatty but I would rather that than someone who makes you feel unwelcome. She always gets super into it and takes directions well. I've even made her cum a few times which is pretty rare from a working girl.
If you treat her right and are respectful I can almost assure you that you will have a good time. Shit just thinking about her tight little body and snatch and I'm probably going to have to set up an appt now.
-
01-20-24 17:23 #10965Senior Member

Posts: 26Lucky
Sent a text and got an immediate response. Good comms. Quoted 60 - 100- 200. Opted for QV. Hosted in an apartment. BBBJCIM. In and out in 10 minutes. I would repeat regularly if we had a local provider like this back home.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/894687894746
-
01-20-24 07:46 #10964Senior Member

Posts: 155No. Ashlyn has smaller tatas than this woman does and posted incoherent ramblings. Cooper seems to be more even keeled.
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 07:31 #10963Senior Member

Posts: 1206I enjoyed reading this and appreciate it!
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 05:45 #10962Senior Member

Posts: 102Cosign on that.
Agree with what was said, was there off Mauldin Rd last week. I got the text as well. Figured why not I haven't seen them in at least 5-6 months ever since service went down but going to see them went up I'd rather not go by.
Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt
[View Original Post]
Saw, can't remember name but the picture I was sent matched the person I saw. It was a mid visit. She was nice enough but not worth going back until they adjust their budget.
-
01-19-24 22:57 #10961Senior Member

Posts: 565I hope everyone that stays here is ok!
https://www.foxcarolina.com/2024/01/...ille-co-hotel/
-
01-19-24 18:28 #10960Regular Member

Posts: 13Jenn Link
You can just search for "fit" as a keyword and you'll find Jenn.
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/807221235351
-
01-19-24 17:45 #10959Senior Member

Posts: 450Cooper?
Didn't she used to go by Ashlyn Saint?
Originally Posted by SlowAndLow
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-24 16:14 #10958Senior Member

Posts: 30Cooper
Cooper is back in town guys yall should check her out she's a lot of fun very laid back and easy going she told me about a friend that is down here also I haven't seen her yet in person but she is very gorgeous too.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/504695694615
-
01-19-24 11:14 #10957Senior Member

Posts: 229I went a couple weeks ago. The price is definitely up, the service was OK (although what I wanted was an upcharge and came with a lot of "direction" from her. The other girl wouldn't accommodate, so that was a standard session. Wasn't really impressed even though both girls were very attractive.
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 22:51 #10956Senior Member

Posts: 170Nice lean body but that's it
She is nice and friendly. She lives in a dump and her pictures are deceiving. At some point in her life, she had heavy demons. I believe she may have broken away from those, but still has that very rough look that comes from a life of excess. She will also text you without you texting her first. I'm not a big fan of that.
Originally Posted by Daniel83
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 21:29 #10955Senior Member

Posts: 565Jenn & Julie
Any links for either of them? Where can they be searched for, the game is coming up with nothing.
-
01-18-24 20:00 #10954Senior Member

Posts: 111I was headed to see her before I heard she's heavier than the pictures she sends.
Originally Posted by Daniel83
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




