Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 285 of 1757 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 335 385 785 1285 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 26352
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22092
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I missed something but does anyone know who the girl was? Or who is referred to as being picked up on Greenfield?

    https://www.fox6now.com/news/frankli...source=twitter
    Photo off her FB page of girl who was killed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 411185773_326793703484971_1810078535978670237_n.jpg‎  

  2. #22091
    Maybe I missed something but does anyone know who the girl was? Or who is referred to as being picked up on Greenfield?

    https://www.fox6now.com/news/frankli...source=twitter

  3. #22090

    Gemma

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV221  [View Original Post]
    If you look at her picture you can find her real name. If you look up her name of Facebook you can find an outstandingly beautiful girl. If you research her old facebook postings you can see the she was married, happy, and in love. Looking further you can see that her husband died, I think from a traffic accident. It's very sad. So I hope that if you see her you treat her gently.
    Yeah I'm totally not sure what picture you're looking at. I used cashapp once, long time ago, and she used her real name on it. But I used to tell her if she was clean and taken a (slightly) different path she could have easily been a porn star.

    L.

  4. #22089

    Small black beauty

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/fun-size/62114719

    Anyone have any experience or intel with this lovely lady. Or any leads on a reliable black girl that is with short and big tits or small frame and tight body. Feel free to DM me. Stay warm boys!

  5. #22088
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    A girl gets a simp to take a few glamor pics, and she looks brand new. To bad it doesn't work on the actual body or box. That is just purtorican pecan. She has been arround for mNy many many years. Still as arrogant and overpriced as ever. Then again, aren't most of these old, fat, lazy providers now a days?
    She looks like she has a major attitude!

  6. #22087

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerman2  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know why Kendall was in court? I was thinking of reaching out to her but I'm not sure she's still seeing people.
    Drug possession .

  7. #22086

    Waukesha Sting?

    Saw that some kind of prostitution sting operation went down at a Waukesha hotel yesterday. Saw a story that said the suspect fled and was chased by car which led to an elementary school lock down. Saw a comment on social media about the story where someone noted they weren't shocked by the hotel location. Anyone have details?

  8. #22085

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Dildon  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share UTR Rose's info with me via PM? Would appreciate it.
    I sent her contact info to you yesterday. Did you not receive it?

    HS.

  9. #22084
    I believe you are mistaken. Alyanna is the Puerto Rican Princes.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...-/273311823395

    Ms Feisty is not the same person. Both ladies are PR though.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    A girl gets a simp to take a few glamor pics, and she looks brand new. Too bad it doesn't work on the actual body or box. That is just purtorican pecan. She has been arround for mNy many many years. Still as arrogant and overpriced as ever. Then again, aren't most of these old, fat, lazy providers now a days?

  10. #22083

    Russian Fox

    Saw that the Russian Fox had an ad up and wasn't too far north of me (much rather go north than south). Confirmed location, told me address when I was close. Easy to talk to.

    Arrived in a normal residential neighborhood, definitely fine during the day. Not sure what the neighbors think of the traffic, but also might not be high volume?

    Came to door with Cigarette. That sucked, but not horrible. Took me to a back room, messy, but not horrible. She is very tall, probably 5'10" Looks like her pic, but not 'done up' when I saw her. Which is OK. Told me no rules, other than cover, but that also turned into CBJ. No kissing, no daty didn't ask about anal. Hhr was 1. 8. Not a bad experience, may repeat due to safe location.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...u/139044680545

  11. #22082

  12. #22081
    Can anyone share UTR Rose's info with me via PM? Would appreciate it.

  13. #22080

    Anything but new

    A girl gets a simp to take a few glamor pics, and she looks brand new. To bad it doesn't work on the actual body or box. That is just purtorican pecan. She has been arround for mNy many many years. Still as arrogant and overpriced as ever. Then again, aren't most of these old, fat, lazy providers now a days?

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha  [View Original Post]
    Appears to be fairly new.

    Any info or recommendations?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/628974452376

  14. #22079

    Gem / Jem / Jemnah

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    She's 30.

    L.
    If you look at her picture you can find her real name. If you look up her name of Facebook you can find an outstandingly beautiful girl. If you research her old facebook postings you can see the she was married, happy, and in love. Looking further you can see that her husband died, I think from a traffic accident. It's very sad. So I hope that if you see her you treat her gently.

  15. #22078
    Quote Originally Posted by TappMeInThis1  [View Original Post]
    It just happens as I was exiting Waukesha courthouse, I see Kendall snow being dropped off, I have never scheduled with her, but seen good reviews for the most part, not to bad for the age, body wise is still somewhat solid, I was there for a permit, but have a strong guess she wasn't there for a permit.
    Does anyone know why Kendall was in court? I was thinking of reaching out to her but I'm not sure she's still seeing people.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape