Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 7467
-
01-23-24 16:16 #5892Senior Member

Posts: 766Nadia / Stella
Is Nadia / Stella still around? Haven't seen any reviews or Ads for her in awhile.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-pics/58019960
-
01-23-24 08:47 #5891Senior Member

Posts: 267Never pay deposit!
Hope you learned a valuable lesson. Never pay a deposit. No matter what. The scammers will do things to make you think she's real. Some have videos that look real but aren't. Or they stole them and can edit to make it appear they are talking to you live. Pay when meeting in person or decline their nonsense.
Originally Posted by BbqMaster
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 18:04 #5890Senior Member

Posts: 111The link to Instagram and her Fansly page did not work for me. I'd be skeptical
.
Originally Posted by Wes1515
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-24 16:56 #5889Regular Member

Posts: 2Jezebell
New here but just wondering if anyone has anything to say about Jezebell? Thanks.
https://tryst.link/escort/jezebell
-
01-20-24 20:51 #5888Senior Member

Posts: 50Any word on these 2.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/839521040997
-
01-20-24 20:33 #5887Senior Member

Posts: 1612nd one
She went by Amber a long time ago. If you search back, you may find a few reviews about her. I never saw her based on the location at that time.
Originally Posted by ThatGuyUkno99
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 15:51 #5886Regular Member

Posts: 2Looking for recomendations
All,
I will be in the charleston area next week and I am look for some company. Does any one have any recommendations. I have found 2 that I like. Does anyone have any HOFO?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...i/851480239509
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/162721038294
-
01-20-24 09:52 #5885Senior Member

Posts: 26Any dreams with Queeny?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...i/630853383081
Has anyone had a dream or know if this is actually real?
-
01-20-24 09:34 #5884Senior Member

Posts: 26Red Flag
I have never dreamed with this one, but it is a huge red flag if someone posts with pictures of them literally getting raw dogged. I stay far away from providers that offer Greek or post pictures of unprotected engagement.
Originally Posted by Churchy
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 23:21 #5883Senior Member

Posts: 135The second one
The redhead had some reviews quite a while ago. If I'm not mistaken, she was staying in a ROUGH area so I opted out. This was a year or more ago. She has been using that same headline for a long time.
Originally Posted by SoftballUp56
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 09:08 #5882Senior Member

Posts: 1202Go check them out and report back. Neither one looks familiar so they could be fakes.
Originally Posted by SoftballUp56
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 07:26 #5881Regular Member

Posts: 17Any info on these 2
Has any had a dream with the below?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/690275675603
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...m/430898175046
-
01-17-24 05:18 #5880Regular Member

Posts: 21Wow guess the board works
She's gotten so many bad reviews here for a plethora of shit w her stg ads no surprise shed swap to a generally higher end site trying to find clients she hasnt ripped off yet or tried to.
Originally Posted by Bau1979
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 05:02 #5879Regular Member

Posts: 21No name but
Had her try and bs me when I hit her up last year.
Originally Posted by Churchy
[View Original Post]
Seen an occasional review mentioning being good most I recall seeing were avoid because scam.
The posting like 5 dif ads at once constantly should be a red flag tho.
-
01-17-24 01:53 #5878Regular Member

Posts: 10Scam
Duped into paying deposit and ghosted. Avoid.
Originally Posted by Churchy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




