Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 2103
-
01-22-24 16:27 #1803Senior Member

Posts: 164Struggling for some good mic work
Travels were good to me but I'm back in town and it's been a minute. STG looks barren and I can't find any good head doctors. Kim performs well enough, but can't take all of me. I'm not a giant, but I am above the average and need somebody who can get all the way down. Is there anyone out here that can get to the bottom of this?
Also, Waverly Bookstore is hit or miss, with a lot of miss and not so much hit. Unless there is a party planned, I do not recommend.
-
01-18-24 07:39 #1802Senior Member

Posts: 34Friend is correct.
2 1/2 roses for hour consultation. Everything covered. Non rushed. Good mic skills w / attention to boys. Clean and fresh. Older than posted and would say mid to late 40's. Hard to tell age but body tight and with bolt ons, that of course are for look and not really play. Nice firm backside and tight. Takes direction well but no hard stuff. MSOG w / massage and attentions in between shots. Not GFE but close. Possibly would repeat as price and skills are right for age but probably only of for hhr in future as interest/attention did wane after 1st pop.
Originally Posted by MrTownie1
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 20:37 #1801Senior Member

Posts: 50Hope she comes back
Dreamed of her yesterday and she told me the same thing she told your friend.
It was a great dream. One of the best providers I've ever dreamed of.
Originally Posted by DarkBringer
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 12:41 #1800Senior Member

Posts: 75Awesome time with Jessica / Lexi
I know someone who saw Jessica, previously known as Lexi, while she was in town.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/972853994657
She's reportedly intelligent, clean, a great conversationalist, aims to please. I'm told she was attractive and looked a tiny bit like porn star Dee Williams. He said she has great naturals and a large firm butt and that she took direction very well. This was her first visit up from Richmond, and I'm told that she loved Charlottesville and the way you fine gentlemen treated her so much that she intends to come back regularly. She may bring her duo's partner, I hear! Possibly even as early as this coming week.
She required him to send a selfie as verification but it turned out to be fine. Nothing that weird. Send without concern.
Treat her well, gentlemen! Let's keep her coming back.
-
01-12-24 08:25 #1799Regular Member

Posts: 13Solo, damage is two for hhr.
Originally Posted by Boro540
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 23:08 #1798Regular Member

Posts: 9Couldn't ask for better
A close friend told me he dreamed of Sophia recently. Clean, upscale, easy to work with and above all, worlds above what's normally available when it comes to looks and attitude. My friend said everything was perfect and affordable.
-
01-11-24 00:17 #1797Senior Member

Posts: 123Is this the lady formerly also known as "MILF mama"?
Originally Posted by Jtdm1998
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 17:42 #1796Senior Member

Posts: 484Devil in the details
Any details? This sounds more like an ad. I don't think that was your intention.
Originally Posted by Jtdm1998
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 17:38 #1795Senior Member

Posts: 119What's the damage? Shared or solo apartment?
Originally Posted by Jtdm1998
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 09:36 #1794Regular Member

Posts: 13London is great
One of the best providers in the area. Smoking hot body wrapped in sexy lingerie. Super clean apartment and very sweet personality. She posts on a regular basis and is available when she posts on a certain website.
-
01-03-24 05:08 #1793Senior Member

Posts: 208Beauty
Kisses is her new name, blonde beauty is what she went by, search for beauty and you'll find very thing you need.
Originally Posted by MrTownie1
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 12:54 #1792Regular Member

Posts: 9Any more info? Can't find any more posts in this thread about her.
Originally Posted by VirForLovers
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 11:34 #1791Regular Member

Posts: 9Looks like kisses is pretty active on stg, but I can't seem to find any more interesting in the cville thread. Not insinuating that you are wrong, I'm just having trouble. Like to be careful and ensure these people are well reviewed before I try my hand. Mia and Kim are the only two that I've seen that seem to be safe.
Originally Posted by VirForLovers
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 16:09 #1790Senior Member

Posts: 106Ukrainian
Yes they do but has is ugly and poor service.
Originally Posted by Cardinal1964
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 13:33 #1789Regular Member

Posts: 21I contacted 1 number today and they claim to have a Ukrainian there with the Asians.
Originally Posted by Wizzard
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





